Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

So far you have been just working for yourself. We all changed after conversion. I turned around from my worldly life too. So it is no biggy. It is just beginning of walk with Jesus.

What do you do for others instead of sitting in front of computer, and boast about your holy Christian life?
He boasts in God, not himself. What does he do for others? It's none of your business. If he threw his pearls before you , you would turn and tear him to pieces. You judge others who don't live their lives exactly as you do. Why should he give you that opportunity?

Let's turn it around. What do you do for others?

God's Truth

Obeying Jesus is not wrong. GD never said it was.
Are you kidding? GD goes against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.
She also cannot tell me anything that we have to obey. She also tries to shame me for saying the things Jesus tells us to do; she puts it down and calls it a list and says I am a boaster.
She said obeying Jesus so that he will save you is wrong. Jesus saves one time and he never takes his salvation away.
Jesus says he saves those who obey, and he warns us to keep obeying.

popsthebuilder

You called me a fear mongerer and so I was responding. If the fear was not in you who was it in. Or was that another of your groundless accusations that you make up as you go along.

I'm not your friend and you know not the way of peace nor the prince of peace.

Thanks for the tip on fear mongering!

Someone once advised me not to rely on the armour of Elohim.

First; I called you no thing but said you were guilty of fear mongering. There is a difference.

I can only assume that none but the very gullible and indoctrinated by man may have some brief fear of your misguiding words...Bit that would be assumption.

How is it that you cannot grasp that just because you think me your enemy that that doesn't cause me to think you mine? Our perceptions are individual and not dependent on the perceptions of the other.

You are most welcome for any advise you actually grasp from the words that come from my mouth.

Whoever advised you to not rely on the full armor of spirit of GOD was sorely mistaken.

peace friend

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

First; I called you no thing but said you were guilty of fear mongering. There is a difference.

I can only assume that none but the very gullible and indoctrinated by man may have some brief fear of your misguiding words...Bit that would be assumption.

How is it that you cannot grasp that just because you think me your enemy that that doesn't cause me to think you mine? Our perceptions are individual and not dependent on the perceptions of the other.

You are most welcome for any advise you actually grasp from the words that come from my mouth.

Whoever advised you to not really on the full armor of spirit of GOD was sorely mistaken.

peace friend

He advised me to trust the Elohim of the armour and I do.

popsthebuilder

He repented. What else did you think he should do?
If he was penitent then it would be observable.

I observe much from him, but sincere penitence is not one of those things.

Though let me not vainly speak cross against that man any longer.

Let us both observe his own words as he attempts to twist and mold his countenance to be more in line with what we know of the fruit of the Spirit. It is my sincere hope that in his twisting an upheaval of that malicious spirit is made, by the will and mercy of GOD, by the way of the Christ of GOD.

peace

ClimateSanity

Oh, if you're worrying about those things, then you are still under the law, aren't you?

1 Timothy 1:9-10KJV
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;​

As for me, I'm into picking blackberries and playing with my grandkids. I'm sorry if you still have to fight off envy, greed, and hate. It's a losing battle if you are trying to take in own by yourself....which is what it sounds like.

I am kind of curious about why you say, "The things we have in our heart before we know God." If you really believed that, you wouldn't be worrying about it now, would you? Doesn't sound like you've actually undergone the operation of God. :think:
Perfect logic.

popsthebuilder

Mine was more of a kick down the door and drag him out.

I'd spent the two years prior to my salvation in a drunken stupor. I was in effect drinking myself to death. I hadn't been sober for many, many years, but the last two were shocking.
With out surprise your own testimony is similar to mine.

Where did we go awry? Can we not guide one another and help one another in the spirit of the Christ for the sake of His will?

This is sincere sir.

peace

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Luke 10:42

Luke 10:42New International Version (NIV)

42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

This does not say you don't have to do anything, or dismissing His commission for His followers.

what is your point?

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

What a horrid prospect to wish on any whomsoever.

Shame on you

What is horrible? Jesus said to never throw your pearls before swine. Meshak has already proven to be an accuser of the saints. She will take his testimony about fruit and tear him to pieces over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.