Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace.

How were the saints saved before the law was given? That would include Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham,Isaac, Jacob and Joseph of course. I have read the Book and understood it. You obviously haven't.
Effectual faith.

Did you really just ask that?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Even you opening line was insincere.

Only the Eternal Almighty is sincere. In His grace and judgements. His sincerity is based on the fact He alone is Good, Just and Holy. If there is anything good found in His saints, it is because He dwells in them.
I do haven't and do not deny such. Please stop acting like I do just because you perceive me as an enemy.

popsthebuilder

I can't help but love the truth when I read it.

This thread reminds me of one particular verse: "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh" amen.
And what do we see emanating from your heart?

Rhetorical

Truster

And what do we see emanating from your heart?

Rhetorical

It's not what you see that matters. It is what my Elohim and Saviour has planted there and given increase to that matters. If He is displeased with my fruit He will do what is necessary. He must do so because He has made a promise to His Son to keep me.

popsthebuilder

So those words you spoke pretending to be sorry...where did they go? Like all your sorrows and griefs and striving and promises to Jesus they fall to the dust, because your sorrow is worldly sorrow. It has its place on your lips, but not in your heart*.

Heart* not the blood pump.

PS I forgive you Xxxxx.
They were lead by humility until a simple question caused you to go all holier than thou towards her yet again.

She speaks simple truth to her credit.

You speak lies without pause for breath.

popsthebuilder

Romans: 10. 12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Truster

If you read his writings in entirety you would understand that he too speaks of devotion to GOD.

What you would actually read is Paul admitting he was made able to devote himself to Yah Shua and the Father. That he was called to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.