Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

So if there is no forbidden fruit, does that mean you can still wilfully sin?

Because i see forbidden fruit always, but the spirit teaches me the turn away!

There is only forbidden fruit when you place yourself under the law. The harder you try to resist, the stronger the call to reach out and take. That's why it's so wonderful that Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those who believe. Understanding that Jesus Christ is the obedient ONE, and did what none of us could ever do, is the basis for the righteousness of faith which we see here.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Truster,

You hold a viable belief, but you are forgetting that Jesus left us two commandments, so that works do make a difference!! Love thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and being. Secondly, love thy neighbor as thyself. Truster, these are works we must obey. Jesus said also that all of the other commandments from God will become a part of us if we just obey those two most important ones. You are missing the point and are a lost cause. You'd rather continue in your sins and say Jesus saves you. Not happening, dude. In the book of Daniel 9:24KJV, it is written that in the latter days, you must make reconciliation for all of your sins. This is mandatory whether you think so or not. You just want to continue in your own sins and put the blame on the fact that Jesus 'saved you.' Jesus and John the Baptist said to be rid of your sins so that you might be saved. Come on, wake up and smell the roses, Booper. Booper means a person who is mentally deficient. Get it together. Quit wanting to keep your sins and then say Jesus saved you already. Eeek!! There is nothing you can say that will reprove me. You've got it all wrong and so do your cohorts. They just don't know it yet. They want to remain with their sins and yet say they are saved. So help us God, instead!!

With Sincerity,

Michael

Truster

Dear Truster,

You hold a viable belief, but you are forgetting that Jesus left us two commandments, so that works do make a difference!! Love thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and being. Secondly, love thy neighbor as thyself. Truster, these are works we must obey. Jesus said also that all of the other commandments from God will become a part of us if we just obey those two most important ones. You are missing the point and are a lost cause. You'd rather continue in your sins and say Jesus saves you. Not happening, dude. In the book of Daniel 9:24KJV, it is written that in the latter days, you must make reconciliation for all of your sins. This is mandatory whether you think so or not. You just want to continue in your own sins and put the blame on the fact that Jesus 'saved you.' Jesus and John the Baptist said to be rid of your sins so that you might be saved. Come on, wake up and smell the roses, Booper. Booper means a person who is mentally deficient. Get it together. Quit wanting to keep your sins and then say Jesus saved you already. Eeek!!

With Sincerity,

Michael

Go away. I wouldn't dream of reading anything you write. Stop polluting the internet.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dear Truster,

You hold a viable belief, but you are forgetting that Jesus left us two commandments, so that works do make a difference!! Love thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and being. Secondly, love thy neighbor as thyself. Truster, these are works we must obey. Jesus said also that all of the other commandments from God will become a part of us if we just obey those two most important ones. You are missing the point and are a lost cause. You'd rather continue in your sins and say Jesus saves you. Not happening, dude. In the book of Daniel 9:24KJV, it is written that in the latter days, you must make reconciliation for all of your sins. This is mandatory whether you think so or not. You just want to continue in your own sins and put the blame on the fact that Jesus 'saved you.' Jesus and John the Baptist said to be rid of your sins so that you might be saved. Come on, wake up and smell the roses, Booper. Booper means a person who is mentally deficient. Get it together. Quit wanting to keep your sins and then say Jesus saved you already. Eeek!!

With Sincerity,

Michael

wow, brother. You just surprised me.

you are blessed, my dear.

You are brave to talk against the majority of disbelief.

you have joy of peace in Christ.

thank you for expressing your faith in Christ so eloquently.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You keep on striving. I'll keep on trusting.

I keep on striving because I trust Jesus' instructions and believe He is the perfect Teacher.

I strive to try because I know I am not perfect and without trying I cannot achieve anything Jesus commands.

And I know God is merciful.

I know God is seeking our truthful heart.

I believe God grants our effort because He knows we are not perfect.

Truster

I keep on striving because I trust Jesus' instructions and believe He is the perfect Teacher.

I strive to try because I know I am not perfect and without trying I cannot achieve anything Jesus commands.

And I know God is merciful.

I know God is seeking our truthful heart.

I believe God grants our effort because He knows we are not perfect.

All the words, but no peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And truster,

You still do not answer my inquiry:

what you seem to be saying is you don't do anything for Jesus that Jesus commands His followers to do.

Am I right?

Truster

And truster,

You still do not answer my inquiry:

what you seem to be saying is you don't do anything for Jesus that Jesus commands His followers to do.

Am I right?

You couldn't be more wrong.

But, I'm sure you'll strive to be so.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All the words, but no peace.

You don't have the peace in Christ.

that is for sure.

All you have is a big mouth to put yourself on pedestal.

Jesus did all good things for His Father to show us good example to follow.

He says to imitate Him. And His Father says to listen to Jesus.

And you refuse to listen to Jesus and claims to be elect because Jesus does everything for you.

All you have is just boastful mouth.

There is no peace in boastful people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You couldn't be more wrong.

But, I'm sure you'll strive to be so.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Jesus also says His followers are salt and light of the world.

People cannot see your light. Why are you hiding them?

Why do you disregard Jesus' teachings and claim to be elect?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have work to do for my God. So I have to go now, I will be back explaining what I do for my Lord.

I cannot be boastful and claiming to strive to please God by just talking about it.

Joy and Peace in striving to do the will of God.

Truster

You don't have the peace in Christ.

that is for sure.

All you have is a big mouth to put yourself on pedestal.

Jesus did all good things for His Father to show us good example to follow.

He says to imitate Him. And His Father says to listen to Jesus.

And you refuse to listen to Jesus and claims to be elect because Jesus does everything for you.

All you have is just boastful mouth.

There is no peace in boastful people.

So those words you spoke pretending to be sorry...where did they go? Like all your sorrows and griefs and striving and promises to Jesus they fall to the dust, because your sorrow is worldly sorrow. It has its place on your lips, but not in your heart*.

Heart* not the blood pump.

PS I forgive you Xxxxx.

Truster

I have work to do for my God. So I have to go now, I will be back explaining what I do for my Lord.

I cannot be boastful and claiming to strive to please God by just talking about it.

Joy and Peace in striving to do the will of God.

:vomit:

"come and see my zeal for Yah Veh".

2 Kings 10:16

popsthebuilder

Super Utter Nonsense. I will not refrain at all, because we are in a spiritual battle.
This is not a casual game of lawn darts....there are fiery darts and you don't even see them.

Understand that the enemy is very often your neighbor.
Matthew: 5. 46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke: 6. 30. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

I hope that helped to clarify whatever confusion there was.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.