Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Unless a man is granted repentance he will often not see the sin in an act or a thought. Once repentance is granted the Eternal will either grant grace to destroy that sin or leave him in it until he hates it so much he will shed tears to be rid of it. Pauls thorn in the flesh is an example of this.

I had a temptation that troubled me everyday of my life 5, 6 or 7 times a day for 18 months. I later discovered that the temptation only existed in my mind. The Eternal left me with the temptation to teach me to fight. One day I burst into tears while eating dinner and cried out that I was to weak to fight any more. The following day I was shown that the temptation was only in mind.

To the praise of the glory of His wisdom, amen.

marhig

The filthy dirt is not on your feet. It's in you heart and pours through your mouth.
As I've said before, you need to take good long a look at yourself! There is no love coming from you whatsoever, just hardness, pride, self righteousness and reviling and seeing yourself as a judge!

These things are not of God!

Truster

I have the Spirit of God dwelling in me. I don't take credit for what the Spirit does.....the fruit is His, the work is HIS, and my very life is His. You call the Spirit's work a "do nothing gospel"? Shame on you.

I can't help but love the truth when I read it.

This thread reminds me of one particular verse: "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh" amen.

glorydaz

If you truly have God's Spirit, then you will be overcoming your flesh and your heart will be changing to be more like that of Christ, but that's between you and God.

God knows my heart and I'm comfortable with what He sees there. As far as my flesh, I'm not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. I don't walk after the flesh or live after the flesh. Sin no longer has dominion over me, because I'm not under the law. It's just that simple.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.​

But one thing is for sure, you don't speak the truth!

You don't know what the truth is, little lady, so don't go telling me I don't speak it. :chuckle:

And you didn't answer my question, so here it is again in case you missed it, thanks

So what do you do on a daily basis? If you know it's wrong to do something before God, do you do it regardless? Or do you obey his will and turn from doing it?

I did answer it...just not soon enough I guess. But, I'll say again...I have no desire to do anything wrong. Not being under the law is a wonderful thing. There is no "forbidden fruit" calling out to be picked.

marhig

The evangelism (gospel) does everything. That is why Paul said that it is the power of Elohim unto salvation for them that trust. Regeneration turns a rebellious sinner into an obedient son. Having said that the sons are certainly not 100% obedient and that is why we need sanctification. To transform us by the renewing of the mind.

So do you obey God in your life? Or do you still wilfully sin, knowing that what you do is wrong before God?

Because if you believe in what you have just said, you should be filled with the Spirit, and by the power of God overcoming your flesh, turning from sin, and obeying God!

Truster

I can't seem to see? :doh:

When God came down from heaven to dwell among us, He took on the form of a servant. As a servant (human), he only spoke what the Father spoke BECAUSE He really was God. You don't seem to understand that God is triune. God has one name, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

As a man, God humbled Himself...taking on the nature of man. That did not mean He ceased being God and the Creator of all things. He's just bigger than you seem able to comprehend....but unless you do, you do not know who you claim to believe. Plain and simple.

God manifest in the flesh....Are you like Philip asking to see the Father? Jesus rebuked him for not knowing he was seeing the Father. The same God Almighty but manifest in the flesh.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?​

The great I AM and you can't even see it. :nono:

I find this kind of talk very encouraging.

marhig

God knows my heart and I'm comfortable with what He sees there. As far as my flesh, I'm not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. I don't walk after the flesh or live after the flesh. Sin no longer has dominion over me, because I'm not under the law. It's just that simple.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.​

You don't know what the truth is, little lady, so don't go telling me I don't speak it. :chuckle:

I did answer it...just not soon enough I guess. But, I'll say again...I have no desire to do anything wrong. Not being under the law is a wonderful thing. There is no "forbidden fruit" calling out to be picked.
So if there is no forbidden fruit, does that mean you can still wilfully sin?

Because i see forbidden fruit always, but the spirit teaches me the turn away!

Truster

Fall down or getting tangled in blackberries? Are you for real?

I'm talking about the works of the flesh, hardness, hatred, cruelty, sprite, envy, greed, pride, etc. The things that we have within our hearts before we know God! Not picking blackberries! We are to turn from the works of our flesh and deny ourselves and live by the will of God every day. And if the Spirit is in our hearts, he will strengthen us through Christ, to do so!

But we still have a choice, and as we are tempted and tested, we can either obey God, or not. We have free will, we are not robots being programmed!

You would have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people haters of Elohim (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)

glorydaz

As I've said before, you need to take good long a look at yourself! There is no love coming from you whatsoever, just hardness, pride, self righteousness and reviling and seeing yourself as a judge!

These things are not of God!

Why am I seeing those things coming from you then? :think:

marhig

You would have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people haters of Elohim (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)
I don't think so, i love the teachings of Paul, he was a strong man of God!

You are not!

Truster

So do you obey God in your life? Or do you still wilfully sin, knowing that what you do is wrong before God?

Because if you believe in what you have just said, you should be filled with the Spirit, and by the power of God overcoming your flesh, turning from sin, and obeying God!

I am His and He is mine.

Wherever I am, whatever my intentions, thoughts, words or deeds. I know for an absolute fact that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my daily life, my salvation and sanctification. I serve Him because He is the cause of my obedience. "He leadeth me in the paths of justness for his name's sake" This means that the paths He leads me down are just and His doing so is for His Name's sake. What is His Name? Yah Shua meaning Eternal Saviour. He is proving both His ability and power in His Name to do so. I feel raptures of delight at the very thought..."My cup satiatheth" (runneth over)

glorydaz

Fall down or getting tangled in blackberries? Are you for real?

I'm talking about the works of the flesh, hardness, hatred, cruelty, sprite, envy, greed, pride, etc. The things that we have within our hearts before we know God! Not picking blackberries! We are to turn from the works of our flesh and deny ourselves and live by the will of God every day. And if the Spirit is in our hearts, he will strengthen us through Christ, to do so!

But we still have a choice, and as we are tempted and tested, we can either obey God, or not. We have free will, we are not robots being programmed!

Oh, if you're worrying about those things, then you are still under the law, aren't you?

1 Timothy 1:9-10KJV
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;​

As for me, I'm into picking blackberries and playing with my grandkids. I'm sorry if you still have to fight off envy, greed, and hate. It's a losing battle if you are trying to take in own by yourself....which is what it sounds like.

I am kind of curious about why you say, "The things we have in our heart before we know God." If you really believed that, you wouldn't be worrying about it now, would you? Doesn't sound like you've actually undergone the operation of God. :think:

marhig

Why am I seeing those things coming from you then? :think:

By loving and obeying God we turn from those things, i don't tell others that I've tried to teach them and they don't listen, or that i should just wipe them off my feet and move on.

Jesus said that we should wipe the dust off our feet to those didn't believe in his gospel, which means to leave anything that they said and did of the flesh behind.

You say it to those who do believe in him! Because you don't believe in what he teaches and say that it's only for the Jews!

If you are truly born if the Spirit, then this world will mean nothing to you, and you will be dying daily to your flesh, do you know what that means?

glorydaz

I don't think they read much of Paul. A verse here and there at best.

Truster

You are not!

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

Evil thoughts, false witness and blasphemies.

The verse fits, so wear it and woe.

marhig

Oh, if you're worrying about those things, then you are still under the law, aren't you?

1 Timothy 1:9-10KJV
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;​

As for me, I'm into picking blackberries and playing with my grandkids. I'm sorry if you still have to fight off envy, greed, and hate. It's a losing battle if you are trying to take in own by yourself....which is what it sounds like.

I am kind of curious about why you say, "The things we have in our heart before we know God." If you really believed that, you wouldn't be worrying about it now, would you? Doesn't sound like you've actually undergone the operation of God. :think:
I mean i was much worse before i knew God. Now i see my sins, and the Spirit is guiding me daily and teaching me what is right and wrong and showing me what i am to turn away from and deny. All those who walk in the Spirit should be experiencing this.

I have to go out, i will speak to you again soon, God willing.

Truster

You are not!

You would have been amongst those that shout crucify Him:

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbor as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

"And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?"

glorydaz

By loving and obeying God we turn from those things, i don't tell others that I've tried to teach them and they don't listen, or that i should just wipe them off my feet and move on.

Jesus said that we should wipe the dust off our feet to those didn't believe in his gospel, which means to leave anything that they said and did of the flesh behind.

You say it to those who do believe in him! Because you don't believe in what he teaches and say that it's only for the Jews!

No, I consider them (and you) an enemy of the Gospel. You can claim whatever you like, but your words betray you. So what you tell others is no concern of mine.

If you are truly born if the Spirit, then this world will mean nothing to you, and you will be dying daily to your flesh, do you know what that means?

Yes, I do know what it means to die daily, and it has nothing to do with "dying to the flesh". It means we face death every hour, but can trust in the resurrection of the dead. We suffer reproach...such as you dish out because we trust in the living God...and people like you hate the liberty we have in Christ Jesus. I count it all joy, personally.

Truster

I mean i was much worse before i knew God. Now i see my sins, and the Spirit is guiding me daily and teaching me what is right and wrong and showing me what i am to turn away from and deny. All those who walk in the Spirit should be experiencing this.

I have to go out, i will speak to you again soon, God willing.

You see your sins and wallow in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.