Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Paul didn't just preach to the Gentiles. Why do you think you are able to "correct" anyone when you can't even restate what someone has said?

Who said Paul just preached to the Gentiles?

You know that you were corrected. You said Paul did miracles and signs for the Jews.

Paul also did miracles and signs for the Gentiles.

glorydaz

Who said Paul just preached to the Gentiles?

You know that you were corrected. You said Paul did miracles and signs for the Jews.

Paul also did miracles and signs for the Gentiles.

The question is...will you know you've been corrected? :loser:

The miracles and signs Paul did among the Gentiles were still for the Jews. It was so the Jews would know the Gentiles were to be included in the salvation message.

Acts 15:11-13 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them. And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:​

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

popsthebuilder

It's sad you fools have taken over this entire thread. It's ruined.
Proverbs: 15. 2. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

Proverbs: 17. 28. Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Matthew: 5. 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

2 Corinthians: 11. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.

2 Corinthians: 12. 21. And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

God's Truth

The miracles and signs Paul did among the Gentiles were still for the Jews. It was so the Jews would know the Gentiles were to be included in the salvation message.

Acts 15:11-13 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them. And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:​

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

You said Paul did miracles for the Jews, as if not for the Gentiles.

I told you that Paul did miracles and signs for the Gentiles too. God testified to what they said by allowing them to do signs and miracles. That is for Jews and Gentiles.

That is what this is about.

glorydaz

Proverbs: 15. 2. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

Proverbs: 17. 28. Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Matthew: 5. 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

2 Corinthians: 11. 19. For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.

2 Corinthians: 12. 21. And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Examine yourself, Pops. You ride with horse thieves, you hang with horse thieves.

glorydaz

You said Paul did miracles for the Jews, as if not for the Gentiles.

I told you that Paul did miracles and signs for the Gentiles too. God testified to what they said by allowing them to do signs and miracles. That is for Jews and Gentiles.

That is what this is about.

They were for the Jews. You just refuse to admit it. Why am I not surprised? :chuckle:

popsthebuilder

Examine yourself, Pops. You ride with horse thieves, you hang with horse thieves.
Who did the Christ of GOD set with?

Please do not think this is me equating myself(nothing) to the Christ; I am not.

To be clear; I fear no thing but the consiquinces of my own actions or the lack of action in the presence of potential. That is to say that I fear GOD. I don't fear death though I don't seek it out actively. I know where I am with GOD, and what constitutes justified fear.

Those who cling to life will loose it.

peace

God's Truth

They were for the Jews. You just refuse to admit it. Why am I not surprised? :chuckle:

God testified to what they said by allowing them to do miracles. That is for all.

Acts 14:3
So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Hebrews 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

glorydaz

Who did the Christ of GOD set with?

Please do not think this is me equating myself(nothing) to the Christ; I am not.

peace

No worries....I won't think that for a minute.

Meshak denies the deity of Christ and God's unTruth claims her own obedience is what saves her.

Were they not preaching their lies, you'd have a point. But they not only preach them, they have been doing so for years...never once hearing the Gospel that will save. Enemies....Jesus never considered His enemies His friends.

popsthebuilder

I always wonder what is said in the remainder of a statement when it is only partially posted.

You did notice the ":" at the end of that last verse you quoted right? It denotes a continuation of whatever point was being made.

peace

God's Truth

Meshak denies the deity of Christ and God's unTruth claims her own obedience is what saves her.

Were they not preaching their lies, you'd have a point. But they not only preach them, they have been doing so for years...never once hearing the Gospel that will save. Enemies....Jesus never considered His enemies His friends.

You do not speak the truth about me.

Jesus saves me all on his own.

I tell you that all the time and you keep twisting it.

Jesus saves me all on his own.

He chooses whom he saves, and he says he saves those who believe and obey.

glorydaz

God testified to what they said by allowing them to do miracles. That is for all.

Acts 14:3
So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Hebrews 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

No problem. I know you are too proud to ever admit your error.

This is a long and unprofitable path you've been on.....I'm a witness (one of the many).

God's Truth

I always wonder what is said in the remainder of a statement when it is only partially posted.

You did notice the ":" at the end of that last verse you quoted right? It denotes a continuation of whatever point was being made.

peace

That. was. excellent.

glorydaz

peace

The whole chapter addresses this matter. Do you expect me to post the entire chapter when what I posted makes my point clear?

popsthebuilder

Utter nonsense.

I will refrain one last time, but do please recall what is said; that heathens help their friends alone too. And it is most assuredly a virtuous thing to treat all equitably. The Christ indeed did proclaim to love your neighbor as yourself. Understand that your enemy is closer than your neighbor.

Peace friend

Status
Not open for further replies.