Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Jesus explains that if we obey his words then it is eating him, and his words are Spirit and life.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

I suppose you are still thinking along the lines of transubstantiation which makes you a RC cannibal.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Those that have received precious trust...
We do the trusting (Is. 57:13). :dizzy:
...and are walking in the narrow way ignore and avoid those who are in the broad way.
:AMR: We don't avoid them. We live with.

I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 1 Corinthians 5:9–10 (NKJV)

Calgon Commercial 1988

Truster

I have not heard you speak truth yet about any scripture.

You have and are passing on to others a case of UOHS Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome. It was first diagnosed in the RC cult and remains forever in those infected. Unless they are saved of course, but this in itself creates a contradiction, because you say you are not lost...

God's Truth

There is such an outpouring of blessing from on high at your speaking evil of me. I can't thank you enough. The more the better and do try some serious insults.

You are a verbal abuser and a slanderer, a messenger of Satan speaking lies of condemnation.

God's Truth

The difference between you and I is simple. I know and understand what the word atheist means. I also know in which one verse of scripture it is used by Paul and in using it he gives an exegeses as to its meaning. It translates perfectly into English.

Now, if you knew these things, you wouldn't be so Roman Catholic in your dogmatic error or suffering from UOHS.

All you do is falsely accuse. You don't have truth to defend your beliefs.

Truster

All you do is falsely accuse. You don't have truth to defend your beliefs.

I have truth that set me free and I have the love of truth. It needs nothing added to it especially that stinking nuns obedience teaching. It sticks to you like the leprosy the it is. It deforms you, it covers you and it will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.