Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Yeshua Hamashiach] ...If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.
:thumb: His work not our own (Re 1:15).

Truster

Atheists do not believe in God. Don't you care anything about truth?

The difference between you and I is simple. I know and understand what the word atheist means. I also know in which one verse of scripture it is used by Paul and in using it he gives an exegeses as to its meaning. It translates perfectly into English.

Now, if you knew these things, you wouldn't be so Roman Catholic in your dogmatic error or suffering from UOHS.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Then you are literally reading the word of God.

Jesus explains that if we obey his words then it is eating him, and his words are Spirit and life.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

God's Truth

My experience of salvation was as sudden, as unexpected, as uncalled for and as wonderful as Paul's. I felt very secure when I read of his experience. I also take great comfort from David relating his experiences in the Psalms as it made me aware that he had walked this path before me.

Paul was NOT yet saved when he came to believe in Jesus. YOU teach you were saved when you did not believe.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
... I can be converted in my understanding, or converted in my confidence in what I understand...
The demons believe in God. :idunno: They are going to hell (Jas 2:19). Believe from your heart (Ro 10:9). :straight:

...or converted in my behavior that occurs as a result.
Yep. "...Paul is saying that man needs to bring into agreement his confession and his life. The mouth and the heart should be in harmony, saying the same thing. It is with the heart that you believe. Your “heart” means your total personality, your entire being. You see, there are some folk who say something with their mouths—they give lip service to God—but their hearts are far from Him." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (Romans 9-16) (electronic ed., Vol. 43, p. 44). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.