Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Why don't you try and resurrect one of the two threads you have started? Plenty of room in Emotions.
Ha....lol....I don't do things for the praise of man or for likes or for popularity.

It is for me to bring forth the truth.

I cannot do much about people choosing not to hear it.

No one dare comment in that thread who oppose me, because they simply cannot while maintaining intellectual honesty and integrity.

Prove me wrong.

At least I haven't attempted to close my own threads because of how badly I was getting rebuked.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

There is no straight path. It's a strait gate and a narrow path. You have not found the gate...
Narrow path, side gate.

I ask that I be lead along said path by the guidance and mercy of GOD, in hopes and with faith that GOD indeed will not turn away one who sincerely seeks.

Truster

Narrow path, side gate.

I ask that I be lead along said path by the guidance and mercy of GOD, in hopes and with faith that GOD indeed will not turn away one who sincerely seeks.

"There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after Elohim".

What you are doing is applying a superstition and taking the name of Yah Shua in vain.

Truster

Ha....lol....I don't do things for the praise of man or for likes or for popularity.

It is for me to bring forth the truth.

I cannot do much about people choosing not to hear it.

No one dare comment in that thread who oppose me, because they simply cannot while maintaining intellectual honesty and integrity.

Prove me wrong.

At least I haven't attempted to close my own threads because of how badly I was getting rebuked.

Your thread has been resurrected, so go along and play, you stupid child.

popsthebuilder

What you are doing is applying a superstition and taking the name of Yah Shua in vain.

Oh...again....what of Enoch, Abraham, Job, Noah, Elias, John the Baptizer, Jesus of Nazareth, and all those with such a faith that the Christ granted them leave of their infirmities?

popsthebuilder

So what superstition am I applying? Name it please.

And how do I take the name of Christ in vain? Is it not not vanity and a vail that keep you from seeing the teachings and example of the Christ for the truth that they are?

Truster

Oh...again....what of Enoch, Abraham, Job, Noah, Elias, John the Baptizer, Jesus of Nazareth, and all those with such a faith that the Christ granted them leave of their infirmities?

Jesus of Nazareth granted leave of His infirmities? :vomit: invoking heresy.

Stevo1

You are so mixed up. Find the path? It's the strait gate that is found. I won't go into any further detail of the errors you bring forth.

Free will. Only the Eternal Almighty has the power to fulfill His purpose.

You never do because you have nothing coming out from you that is good so you can't say anything good you have the wrong teacher.

So then what is our purpose, we serve the living God (well some of us do)

Jesus said that we are to do the will of the father so he is giving us a choice.

Matthew 17:19
Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

So you can see they had a choice to believe or not.

Joshua 24:14
Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.
24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Truster

You never do because you have nothing coming out from you that is good so you can't say anything good you have the wrong teacher.

So then what is our purpose, we serve the living God (well some of us do)

Jesus said that we are to do the will of the father so he is giving us a choice.

Matthew 17:19
Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

So you can see they had a choice to believe or not.

Joshua 24:14
Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.
24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I own a Bible so when it's feeding time the Holy Spirit serves me. I don't need third parties thinking that they know what I need. So stop your stupid unregenerate nonsense.

popsthebuilder

Matthew: 5. 21. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24. Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Leviticus: 19. 16. Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. 17. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. 18. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Proverbs: 9. 8. Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. 9. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. 10. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 12. If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it. 13. A foolish woman is clamourous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing. 14. For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, 15. To call passengers who go right on their ways: 16. Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 17. Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. 18. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs: 13. 1. A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke. 2. A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence. 3. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction. 4. The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat. 5. A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame. 6. Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner. 7. There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches. 8. The ransom of a man's life are his riches: but the poor heareth not rebuke. 9. The light of the righteous rejoiceth: but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out. 10. Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom. 11. Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. 12. Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. 13. Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. 14. The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. 15. Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard. 16. Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly. 17. A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health. 18. Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured. 19. The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil. 20. He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. 21. Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed. 22. A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. 23. Much food is in the tillage of the poor: but there is that is destroyed for want of judgment. 24. He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. 25. The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul: but the belly of the wicked shall want.

Proverbs: 24. 28. Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. 29. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work. 30. I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding; 31. And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down. 32. Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction. 33. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: 34. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.

popsthebuilder

Jesus of Nazareth granted leave of His infirmities? :vomit: invoking heresy.
Try again mule.

It says granted them leave of their infirmities.

Lying false accuser. So ready to pounce. So full of pride and violence.

When will the lion set with the babe?

Stevo1

I own a Bible so when it's feeding time the Holy Spirit serves me. I don't need third parties thinking that they know what I need. So stop your stupid unregenerate nonsense.

The Holy Spirit serves you? You should be serving God and not God serving you.

And maybe you need to read your Bible again, because those verses clearly show that we have freewill

Truster

Try again mule.

It says granted them leave of their infirmities.

Lying false accuser. So ready to pounce. So full of pride and violence.

When will the lion set with the babe?

Infirmities are sins and you say Messiah had sins that He needed to be relieved of.

Your thought process is corrupt and so your words are equally corrupt. You don't even understand what it is you are stating.

popsthebuilder

Infirmities are sins and you say Messiah had sins that He needed to be relieved of.

Your thought process is corrupt and so your words are equally corrupt. You don't even understand what it is you are stating.
STOP LYING.

Go back and look at what I actually said.

I did not say that Jesus of Nazareth had any infirmity whatsoever.

Please attempt to comprehend and then answer the question.

Truster

The Holy Spirit serves you? You should be serving God and not God serving you.

And maybe you need to read your Bible again, because those verses clearly show that we have freewill

Secret manna is something you've never heard of nor received, obviously.

popsthebuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.