Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

Jesus explains that if we obey his words then it is eating him, and his words are Spirit and life.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.
Indeed, HIS Word is sustinence to the soul.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

Paul doesn't rewrite the definition of words, as you do.

You prove that you always are looking to change the meanings of words.

Atheist is used once in the entire canon of scripture. If you know so much give us the verse or go and practice your filthy RC dogma in private.

God's Truth

PS your obedience is not sincere enough, ever.

Give the exact scripture that says what you just said. Give the scripture that says it is wrong to obey God.

And don't give the filthy rag scripture because that is about the righteous act of blood offerings being filthy because the people gave the offerings and didn't mean it.

I know the misunderstandings of the Calvinists and which scriptures they use.

God's Truth

Atheist is used once in the entire canon of scripture. If you know so much give us the verse or go and practice your filthy RC dogma in private.

I am not a Catholic. I preach to the Catholics about their false doctrines. You are like Satan who does not care about Truth.

Truster

PS I use the term in the knowledge of what catholic actually means.

Words have meaning and for me it's closer to vital than just important that I understand meaning instead of throwing words around higgledy-piggledy like you and your fellow fiends.

Truster

This thread is like stepping a foot into hell. Any thread is like that where Truster is active.

You brought the stench of brimstone along with you...

Are you a sinner?

Will you give testimony?

Were you brought up in FRC?

I should imagine you'd prefer to take the 5th on these. Just like anyone else that has something to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.