Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I made too many accusations to him. I feel ashamed of myself.

I did not give him the benefit of the doubt.

He is wrong what he said about that scripture anyway. He has a rare translation and you were right to be suspicious about Truster changing the word.

God's Truth

We have no such capacity. It man did, then man wouldn't need to be rescued.

Psalm 2 is the verse you want.

No scripture anywhere says we cannot hear the gospel, do what the Lord says, and be saved. It is the powerful words of God that saves us just like He says He will, and He tells us what to do to get saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He is wrong what he said about that scripture anyway. He has a rare translation and you were right to be suspicious about Truster changing the word.

I don't agree with some of his claim. But I know he is sincere in his faith. That counts a lot.

I don't agree with you and LA and some other Christians here but I don't fight against them because they are sincere in their faith. They are not a playing Christians..

I only speak against who blindly follow their church and ostracize other Christians as cult, non-believers and unsaved. They misrepresent Jesus to the world.

their Lord is not Jesus, it is their church and their denomination.

God's Truth

I don't agree with some of his claim. But I know he is sincere in his faith. That counts a lot.

I don't agree with you and LA and some other Christians here but I don't fight against them because they are sincere in their faith. They are not a playing Christians..

I only speak against who blindly follow their church and ostracize other Christians as cult, non-believers and unsaved. They misrepresent Jesus to the world.

their Lord is not Jesus, it is their church and their denomination.

Meshak, have you forgotten all the foul mouthed horrible things he said to you and Popthebuilder, and to me, and to many others? That is not a Christian.

glorydaz

Strange, you seem to be doing the same as your MADism.

That's a pretty stupid thing to say, since you don't have a clue what I believe.

That said, I wasn't talking to you Miss Butt-in-ski, but if you're that starved for attention, you're just plain pathetic.:freak:

God's Truth

I fought back right away. I did not have any patience.

I kept provoke him unnecessary.

I assumed his faith wrongly without knowing.

I thought he was just a troll.

So he is good, even though he condemns Christians and says every evil thing to them that he can think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.