Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You see, that's why I don't trust your faith and your judgements.

GT isn't trusting your judgment, is she? She's reading you the riot act, and you're having to do some fancy explaining. Could it be your hypocrisy is catching up with you? :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So he is good, even though he condemns Christians and says every evil thing to them that he can think of?

What I am saying is I give him benefit of doubt and not pick a fight.

I don't think he belongs to any church or denomination. I trust those Christians more than churchgoers who blindly follow their church doctrines, and persecute other Christians who don't agree with them.

I believe God is looking into our heart more than right theology.

popsthebuilder

Truster

You said
"Sinners are called to repentance. Which proves that repentance is not available to man as a right or ability."

In response I said
"Why would sinners be told to do a thing that is outside of their capacity to perform in your opinion?"

To which you replied
"He who sits on high looks down at the pride of man, who says he has free will, and He laughs at the feeble boast and says, Go on then, do it."

That didn't sound quite right so I asked"I'm sorry.....that last part.....am I mistaken or is that not scripture? If it is could you please give me a reference that I might seek it out and read it for myself?"

And you said "We have no such capacity. It man did, then man wouldn't need to be rescued.

Psalm 2 is the verse you want."
(Implying that what you had said indeed was scriptural.)

After some confusion on my part I concluded after reading

Psalm: 2. 1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

that "What you reference in Psalm 2 is pertaining to those in high places that place greed before the guidance of GOD, and in no way pertains to those striving to be faithful to the Lord and GOD. It too is a testament to the utter insignificance of those willingly against GOD, as their works are as nothing to the Lord and only work to prop up the truth."
"I do disagree on your premise though."

"Would you care to attempt to provide additional scripture to support your claim?"

And you said
"No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute."

This statement in itself is wholly contradictory to what we are told in scripture. We are both told to test the spirits and to be willing to give account, an explanation, openly as you well know.

You shouldn't manipulate, and misrepresent the word of GOD knowingly.

You shouldn't attempt to lead the sheep astray. You well know of those whom you cannot veer. Do you think the shepard tends not to the sheep? Be they rightly his or not his at all, this lowly existence will not set idly by while you work to contort the spirit of GOD. Such is not possible.

If you had any actual understanding of the things of GOD you would have stayed away from Psalms 2, but you did not. You are those being spoken of when the word derision is used.

You are here who imagines vain things.

You come here with hopes of dismantling the faith in GOD and his anointed.

It is your desire to weaken those actively seeking to be grafted in? to the vine. You look to crack the husk of the mustard seed before it can grow.

Know your works....The ones you speak so crossly of....those are as nothing.

Your return will no doubt be back to void from which you long so dearly to being the aspiring devout.

I will speak not of what I have done. Know now that I will not pray for you, you who deceive the masses causing even the heathen to be wary of what is good and right. I wish not damnation to destruction on any, and hope that you have a change of heart for your own sake.

You can continue to avoid me or put me back on ignore. I will not contend with you needlessly, and you won't be changing anything soon I don't think, so feel free to keep doing what you desire. But don't think you are going to run around rampant here misleading people at will.

Everyone here needs to know that the second coming of the Christ isn't going to be here or off in some land; the anointing is from within. Is someone comes to you with strange doctrine then check it against scripture. Not a denominations understanding, but what can be known to be right through the selfless conscience and the Holy Spirit.

If I speak wrongly against this man then I will no doubt have to answer for it.

May GOD guide us all.

Sincerely,

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

In your dreams you refuted anything. You have a very silly denominational idea of what salvation is and you are stumbling around like a blind man at noon. You have obviously followed blind guides and now you are facing the bitter fruits of serious doubts. You have not furnished yourself with the armour of Elohim, because you have no right to wear it. Don't try and put the onus of responsibility on me for your dilemma.

I don't fear anything and neither do I give that which is holy to dogs. I have cast pearls before swine and sure enough you turn to tear away at me. You have no love of the truth and your delusion is obvious.

I have no further time for your childish accusations and attempts at manipulating me.
By the way; I hold to no denominational divisions. If a branch is divided from the vine it will surely die.

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And lookie lookie....it was you who was the troll all along. :banana:

You see, this is why I speak against your kind of faith. You don't know me even though I have exposed my private life. You cannot see I am serving God and Jesus.

you are blind, friend.

God's Truth

What I am saying is I give him benefit of doubt and not pick a fight.

I don't think he belongs to any church or denomination. I trust those Christians more than churchgoers who blindly follow their church doctrines, and persecute other Christians who don't agree with them.

I believe God is looking into our heart more than right theology.

What kind of heart does he have when he says those horrible things to us?

Jesus says we know what is in a person heart from what they say.

Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What kind of heart does he have when he says those horrible things to us?

Jesus says we know what is in a person heart from what they say.

Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

I can understand why he does not believe many Christians. Look at the churches, they don't practice what they preach. They don't honor Jesus' teachings and claim "work based" salvation to Christians who strive to follow His teachings.

glorydaz

I have done no such thing. I want Meshak to feel forgiven for anything she feels she did wrong, but Truster isn't innocent now just because Meshak believes she made a mistake.

Well, you just keep up the good work. The more you keep on her the less we have to put up with. :thumb:

popsthebuilder

I asked for it.

I reaped what I sow.
No..You simply and honestly misspoke. Was it an error? A slight one perhaps deserving of only slight, equal recompense. We are to reprove in gentleness those who are sincere.

Remember.....

Be not deceived, he is not sincere, not meek, nor humble, nor gentle, nor forthcoming, nor does he accurately depict the word of GOD.

Observe his works, not his flattery.... Well really you could observe that too as it too is spoken against.

Do not over think it and don't doubt yourself or what you know to be true.

I am terribly sorry if I caused any sort of confusion.

Do not change with the wind....If confused silently observe and recall what is good and right.

peace sister; with all possible humility

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Don't you cause enough trouble around here without encouraging others to join your jihad?
Can none here see what is being done? Confusion and contention abound, fear and hatred run amuc.
Please do not add more strife if you yourself are Christians. Call me a hypocrite. I don't care, but check your words/ motives/ wants against the example of the Christ.

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
thank you for your kind word.

I still lack in patience and humility greately. I am still very worldly too.

what's why I should not speak so harshly.

I still hold on to Jesus' word mainly. that will not change.

peace and love in Christ.

glorydaz

Can none here see what is being done? Confusion and contention abound, fear and hatred run amuc.
Please do not add more strife if you yourself are Christians. Call me a hypocrite. I don't care, but check your words/ motives/ wants against the example of the Christ.

peace

What? The foot telling the hand what to do?

You just concern yourself with what you do, and I'll do the same. I know these gals better than you do, pops, and there is certainly no hate on my part.

God's Truth

No..You simply and honestly misspoke. Was it an error? A slight one perhaps deserving of only slight, equal recompense. We are to reprove in gentleness those who are sincere.

Remember.....

Be not deceived, he is not sincere, not meek, nor humble, nor gentle, nor forthcoming, nor does he accurately depict the word of GOD.

Observe his works, not his flattery.... Well really you could observe that too as it to is spoken against.

Do not change with the wind....If confused silently observe and recall what is good and right.

Well said and true.

glorydaz

Remember.....

Observe his works, not his flattery.... Well really you could observe that too as it to is spoken against.

Looks like you need a bit of discernment in telling the wolf from the sheep.

God's Truth

peace

Thank you so much.

popsthebuilder

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

It seems to me much of scripture is ambiguous, as is this passage. For there is another possible meaning: The perfect love is not my love for God, which I fear will never be perfect, but God's love for me.

Which possibility is more probable I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you friend.

I agree wholly that the majority of scripture is ambiguous, having multiple meanings or layers. It seems to me that nearly all of scripture is double and triple entendres. Having manifold meanings and purposes, all of which are of GOD for varied purposes.

You are right to magnify the love of GOD as GOD loved us first and all we can know of the love if GOD is the selflessness observed by the Christ and that fear is not in love.

If one is motivated to do good or right due to fear of punishment then they aren't children of GOD. If one, only being able to perceive of GOD through the Christ still doesn't display a compassion and sincere care for the well being and salvation of fellow believers then you know without a doubt that they are not attached to the good master.

As far as your question is concerned.

Our love is but reciprocal of the perfect love of GOD. A partial reflection there of. But doubt leads to unfaithfulness, and fear is not productive of true love. Therefore if one is motivated out of fear alone then they aren't abiding in the love or light of GOD. That in no way means they will never.

I hope this helps friend. Please feel free to critique in any manner whatsoever.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.