Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

What? The foot telling the hand what to do?

You just concern yourself with what you do, and I'll do the same. I know these gals better than you do, pops, and there is certainly no hate on my part.
I meant to speak in general and in no way meant to accuse you specifically.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Looks like you need a bit of discernment in telling the wolf from the sheep.

She is no wolf friend.

Think what you will friend. There is a difference in a lost sheep and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

She openly admits her stance as a student; he openly claims to be the Christ all while contorting the word of GOD, not your standard vailing illogic, but to some utter mess, attempting to instill doubt in any he can and any who seem to even think of disagreeing with him.

Discern for yourself and heed your own words.

peace

marhig

That's what little Red Riding Hood thought until she spotted the big ears and sharp teeth.

Those who knowing God and live by the will of the flesh and not by the will of God are the wolves.

And those don't obey the teachings of Jesus and teach others to do the same, saying that his teachings are for the Jews only and the they are not for the gentiles, are the wolves with the sharp teeth, ready to attack those who speak the truth!

God's Truth

Truster

You said
"Sinners are called to repentance. Which proves that repentance is not available to man as a right or ability."

In response I said
"Why would sinners be told to do a thing that is outside of their capacity to perform in your opinion?"

To which you replied
"He who sits on high looks down at the pride of man, who says he has free will, and He laughs at the feeble boast and says, Go on then, do it."

That didn't sound quite right so I asked"I'm sorry.....that last part.....am I mistaken or is that not scripture? If it is could you please give me a reference that I might seek it out and read it for myself?"

And you said "We have no such capacity. It man did, then man wouldn't need to be rescued.

Psalm 2 is the verse you want."
(Implying that what you had said indeed was scriptural.)

After some confusion on my part I concluded after reading

Psalm: 2. 1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

that "What you reference in Psalm 2 is pertaining to those in high places that place greed before the guidance of GOD, and in no way pertains to those striving to be faithful to the Lord and GOD. It too is a testament to the utter insignificance of those willingly against GOD, as their works are as nothing to the Lord and only work to prop up the truth."
"I do disagree on your premise though."

"Would you care to attempt to provide additional scripture to support your claim?"

And you said
"No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute."

This statement in itself is wholly contradictory to what we are told in scripture. We are both told to test the spirits and to be willing to give account, an explanation, openly as you well know.

You shouldn't manipulate, and misrepresent the word of GOD knowingly.

You shouldn't attempt to lead the sheep astray. You well know of those whom you cannot veer. Do you think the shepard tends not to the sheep? Be they rightly his or not his at all, this lowly existence will not set idly by while you work to contort the spirit of GOD. Such is not possible.

If you had any actual understanding of the things of GOD you would have stayed away from Psalms 2, but you did not. You are those being spoken of when the word derision is used.

You are here who imagines vain things.

You come here with hopes of dismantling the faith in GOD and his anointed.

It is your desire to weaken those actively seeking to be grafted in? to the vine. You look to crack the husk of the mustard seed before it can grow.

Know your works....The ones you speak so crossly of....those are as nothing.

Your return will no doubt be back to void from which you long so dearly to being the aspiring devout.

I will speak not of what I have done. Know now that I will not pray for you, you who deceive the masses causing even the heathen to be wary of what is good and right. I wish not damnation to destruction on any, and hope that you have a change of heart for your own sake.

You can continue to avoid me or put me back on ignore. I will not contend with you needlessly, and you won't be changing anything soon I don't think, so feel free to keep doing what you desire. But don't think you are going to run around rampant here misleading people at will.

Everyone here needs to know that the second coming of the Christ isn't going to be here or off in some land; the anointing is from within. Is someone comes to you with strange doctrine then check it against scripture. Not a denominations understanding, but what can be known to be right through the selfless conscience and the Holy Spirit.

If I speak wrongly against this man then I will no doubt have to answer for it.

May GOD guide us all.

Sincerely,

peace

I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to hear someone standing up in a godly way for fellow Christians against an abusive person such as Truster.

glorydaz

She is no wolf friend.

Think what you will friend. There is a difference in a lost sheep and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

She openly admits her stance as a student; he openly claims to be the Christ all while contorting the word of GOD, not your standard vailing illogic, but to some utter mess, attempting to instill doubt in any he can and any who seem to even think of disagreeing with him.

Discern for yourself and heed your own words.

peace

Well, you sound like someone who is intent on appearing holy, but I won't call those who deny the deity of Christ a friend much less a fellow believer. There is a great difference between a lost "sheep" and a wolf. One is an enemy of the Gospel, and the other is just lost. Both the women you are defending, are preaching extreme error....both are enemies of the Gospel. As far as the one you say "openly claims to be the Christ", I wasn't addressing, nor do I know who you are referring to. I'll stick to what I do know, and I will continue to oppose them.

So, you can save your misplaced words of rebuke for yourself. You're the one being fooled.

glorydaz

You are one of the worst kind of Christian. You are filled with hate and bitterness.

I know it is harsh but you have proven to me with your behaviors.

You have no Christian love.

get to know Jesus, friend.

See how you slander me? Claiming I am filled with hate and bitterness, when I am filled with the Spirit of God? Your sharp teeth and your pointy ears are showing, Meshak. You have no Saviour because you deny Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. You deny He was with God and was God from the beginning. It's you that are in great need of salvation. If you stay stuck on the wrong side of the cross, you will die in your sins.

glorydaz

Those who knowing God and live by the will of the flesh and not by the will of God are the wolves.

And those don't obey the teachings of Jesus and teach others to do the same, saying that his teachings are for the Jews only and the they are not for the gentiles, are the wolves with the sharp teeth, ready to attack those who speak the truth!

Jesus taught out of the Law while He walked this earth. Then, the GOOD NEWS, He died, was buried, and rose from the dead. That RISEN LORD then appeared to Paul on the Road to Damascus, and revealed a great mystery. It's too bad you folks don't know about it yet. One would think you would want to know what Jesus Christ revealed after He rose from the dead.....but, alas, you're too interested in trying to obey teachings that will never bring you life. It's time to leave the schoolmaster behind and LIVE.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
See how you slander me? Claiming I am filled with hate and bitterness, when I am filled with the Spirit of God? Your sharp teeth and your pointy ears are showing, Meshak. You have no Saviour because you deny Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. You deny He was with God and was God from the beginning. It's you that are in great need of salvation. If you stay stuck on the wrong side of the cross, you will die in your sins.

I use truster's word: my judgment is just.

You don't know what Christianity is all about.

Get to know Jesus instead of telling the world not to follow Jesus because He is speaking to the Jews, not to the gentiles.

And you claim to be a Christian.

You are a hoot.

I can slander you without feeling guilt.

marhig

Well, you sound like someone who is intent on appearing holy, but I won't call those who deny the deity of Christ a friend much less a fellow believer. There is a great difference between a lost "sheep" and a wolf. One is an enemy of the Gospel, and the other is just lost. Both the women you are defending, are preaching extreme error....both are enemies of the Gospel. As far as the one you say "openly claims to be the Christ", I wasn't addressing, nor do I know who you are referring to. I'll stick to what I do know, and I will continue to oppose them.

So, you can save your misplaced words of rebuke for yourself. You're the one being fooled.

Can you show me where it says in the Bible that we have to believe that Jesus is God to belong to God?

Or where does Jesus teach "believe that i am God," or where does he say, "if you don't believe that i am God, you won't be saved?"

Because I've never read that this is a requirement to belong to God, or the body of Christ. But rather that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God and believe in him and his gospel!

A gospel that many reject and say it's only for the Jews! Those who truly belong to God obey him and live by his will!

marhig

Jesus taught out of the Law while He walked this earth. Then, the GOOD NEWS, He died, was buried, and rose from the dead. That RISEN LORD then appeared to Paul on the Road to Damascus, and revealed a great mystery. It's too bad you folks don't know about it yet. One would think you would want to know what Jesus Christ revealed after He rose from the dead.....but, alas, you're too interested in trying to obey teachings that will never bring you life. It's time to leave the schoolmaster behind and LIVE.

Obeying the teachings of Jesus will bring life, God said this is my beloved son, hear him.

You need to read your Bible again. What Jesus taught is the gospel of God!

popsthebuilder

I told you to discern for yourself and heed your own words.

How is that wrong?

If you paid attention to my posts for a longer period you might find that I regard myself as nothing and though I know what it is to be Holy, that thing I am not. I accept and am thankful for such and attempt to practice patience while keeping the things of GOD close in mind and in doing such; close at hand. This doesn't mean I am perfect, or without sin, or Crist. It means I am a man.

By the way; could you please show where I denied the deity of the Christ. You may have heard me say that Jesus of Nazareth was not the utter fullness of GOD while he was man and before the resurrection, but even that, I find now, is a needless division.

Please do support your claim.

peace

glorydaz

I use truster's word: my judgment is just.

You don't know what Christianity is all about.

Get to know Jesus instead of telling the world not to follow Jesus because He is speaking to the Jews, not to the gentiles.

And you claim to be a Christian.

You are a hoot.

I can slander you without feeling guilt.

Jesus rose from the dead, and, guess what? He told us more than you'll ever know. Why? Because you don't listen. The Gospel has been preached to you, but you still reject it. That's truly sad, but your own sense of pride has blinded you to the Gospel of salvation and God's free gift.

Keep trying to pay, little worker bee, you'll never get 'er done.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, you sound like someone who is intent on appearing holy,

You twist all good things. You are so negative about true things.

God looks into our heart and we can see your heart how negative and bitter it is.

Pops does not speak harshly to anyone, not even to you. He is a good example of humble and you refuse to see it.

You need to know Jesus, friend. Otherwise you will not inherit God's kingdom. It does not matter what you believe, your behavior is speaking your faith.

God's Truth

Obeying the teachings of Jesus will bring life, God said this is my beloved son, hear him.

You need to read your Bible again. What Jesus taught is the gospel of God!

His words are Spirit and life. How do they ever get that his words were life just to the Jews?

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus rose from the dead, and, guess what? He told us more than you'll ever know. Why? Because you don't listen. The Gospel has been preached to you, but you still reject it. That's truly sad, but your own sense of pride has blinded you to the Gospel of salvation and God's free gift.

Keep trying to pay, little worker bee, you'll never get 'er done.

It is you who don't listen to Jesus. You don't even honor Jesus' word. You give Jesus to Jews. You don't know Jesus is for the whole world.

It does not matter if you give lip service claiming Jesus is God, your don't honor Him with your deeds.

You don't know Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands". It is not just Jews need to keep His commands. You have lazy faith.

You are sad Christian.

glorydaz

I told you to discern for yourself and heed your own words.

How is that wrong?

If you paid attention to my posts for a longer period you might find that I regard myself as nothing and though I know what it is to be Holy, that thing I am not. I accept and am thankful for such and attempt to practice patience while keeping the things of GOD close in mind and in doing such; close at hand. This doesn't mean I am perfect, or without sin, or Crist. It means I am a man.

By the way; could you please show where I denied the deity of the Christ. You may have heard me say that Jesus of Nazareth was not the utter fullness of GOD while he was man and before the resurrection, but even that, I find now, is a needless division.

Please do support your claim.

peace

I said nothing about your denying the Deity of Christ. I haven't seen that. I haven't read enough of what you've posted to know what you beleive. But I do recognize the effort you make to appear holy, and I question why that is. False humility is not uncommon. The fact that you haven't recognized by now that Meshak is an unbeliever (denying Jesus is Lord and God), and God's unTruth preaches her obedience will earn her salvation instead of Christ's alone, is enough for me to question your discernment.

So, rather than telling me to heed my words, you'd do well to make sure your own are of value, and not just those that stroke the ego. Encouraging those who preach error is aiding and abetting the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.