Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Oh really? Then just answer, GT. One or two?

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous.

You have to obey that One and do what he says.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to obey that One and do what he says.
Nope.
It does not say by your obedience at all, GT.
It says by the obedience of one.

HINT: That one ain't you.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous

Truster

You are saying things that are nowhere in the scriptures.

If you would only humble yourself and repent.

You haven't got the slightest clue what repentance means, how it is applied, why it is applied or when it is applied. Otherwise you wouldn't make such stupid, shallow, rabid remarks.

Truster

You can never know who is saved and who isn't, you are not God!

Messiah Himself blessed the ecessia at Ephesus for testing the apostles and finding them false. We are warned against false teachers and false brothers. If we can't tell the difference why warn us*?

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

God's Truth

Nope.
It does not say by your obedience at all, GT.
It says by the obedience of one.

HINT: That one ain't you.

(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous

through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2.

And don't think Jesus means dead faith.

James 2:17

marhig

There it is again, "living right by Him".

You think you are, but you are not. You can't and the more you try the more He hates you for trying,

How do you know what I'm living like before God? You don't even know me!

And God hates me does he? You're just getting worse and worse!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Truster

How do you ever get that it is darkness to obey?

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
BANG

My ACME Incoming Hypocrisy Radar just blew. (AIHR)

marhig

Messiah Himself blessed the ecessia at Ephesus for testing the apostles and finding them false. We are warned against false teachers and false brothers. If we can't tell the difference why warn us*?

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

As I said, anyone teaching against obeying God and calling those who obey God and do his will, wicked, are false teachers.

Truster

How do you know what I'm living like before God? You don't even know me!

And God hates me does he? You're just getting worse and worse!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Rotten fruit proves an unrenewed, unregenerate and unrepentant heart* and that is you.

heart* not the blood pump.

KingdomRose

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

Well, who is he that is speaking in the scripture you quote? Isn't it YHWH, commonly rendered as Jehovah? Wherever you see "LORD" in uppercase letters, that is where "YHWH" is written in the original Hebrew. Do you recognize Jehovah?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your words are from Hell. You have no understanding of the scriptures, and you constantly are giving messages from Hell and words of condemnation. Out of your mouth is what your heart is full of.
You speak of yourself perfectly.

This is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.