Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2.

And don't think Jesus means dead faith.

James 2:17

You are the three Un's. Unredeemed, Unregenerate and Unrepentant.

In regard "redemption" it is obvious that it has not been applied to you, but might be at sometime in the future. If you are granted repentance and trust unto salvation we* shall see the fruit and recognise it.

we* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

God's Truth

You haven't got the slightest clue what repentance means, how it is applied, why it is applied or when it is applied. Otherwise you wouldn't make such stupid, shallow, rabid remarks.

Repent of your sins or perish.

If the jailer was saved before he was saved, as you claim you were, then why did he ask what he had to do and why then was he water baptized with the baptism of repentance, and why did Peter says THEN you will receive the Holy Spirit?

In Acts 2:37 those to whom Peter preached responded by asking, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

Why did Peter say, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

That is two different times now you see that people asked what should they do and they repented as was evident by their water baptism.

In addition, we see that after Paul believed he was baptized with the baptism of repentance (Acts 9:18); as were the Samaritans (Acts 8:12); the Ethiopian (Acts 8:35-39); Cornelius (Acts 10:47-48) and Crispus (Acts 18:8).

Truster

Well, who is he that is speaking in the scripture you quote? Isn't it YHWH, commonly rendered as Jehovah? Wherever you see "LORD" in uppercase letters, that is where "YHWH" is written in the original Hebrew. Do you recognize Jehovah?

There was no "J" in the English language before about 1650 so what did you call this Jehovah before that?

Truster

Repent of your sins or perish.

If the jailer was saved before he was saved, as you claim you were, then why did he ask what he had to do and why then was he water baptized with the baptism of repentance, and why did Peter says THEN you will receive the Holy Spirit?

In Acts 2:37 those to whom Peter preached responded by asking, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”

Why did Peter say, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

That is two different times now you see that people asked what should they do and they repented as was evident by their water baptism.

In addition, we see that after Paul believed he was baptized with the baptism of repentance (Acts 9:18); as were the Samaritans (Acts 8:12); the Ethiopian (Acts 8:35-39); Cornelius (Acts 10:47-48) and Crispus (Acts 18:8).

The jailer was aware that his Roman masters had a rule that if a prisoner escaped the jailer would be put to death. So when he cried out what shall I do to be saved. He was concerned about his flesh. Peter then took the opportunity...

I was asked if I had the right time one day and I replied, YES it's time to seek the Lord!...

Get it? Rhetorical?

God's Truth

The jailer was aware that his Roman masters had a rule that if a prisoner escaped the jailer would be put to death. So when he cried out what shall I do to be saved. He was concerned about his flesh. Peter then took the opportunity...

I was asked if I had the right time one day and I replied, YES it's time to seek the Lord!...

Get it? Rhetorical?

Peter plainly says to be baptized with the baptism of repentance THEN you will receive the Holy Spirit.

You cannot get around that.

God's Truth

You are the three Un's. Unredeemed, Unregenerate and Unrepentant.

In regard "redemption" it is obvious that it has not been applied to you, but might be at sometime in the future. If you are granted repentance and trust unto salvation we* shall see the fruit and recognise it.

we* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

No, obey is not the secret key to the mystery revealed. haaaaaa

ClimateSanity

How is it harassment to say Satan is going down? But not harassment for constantly telling me that I am condemned? What a joke to call me a harasser.

I will be falsely treated, just as Jesus says.

I gave Truster a neg rep and message to Truster to Trust that Satan is going down, because he said I am not saved and that Jesus hates me. Do you get that lady?

That is you making up untruths about me. Show where I say I have to make up the difference. I preach obedience because that is what Jesus says and it is amazing what will happen if you do what he says.
He is correct that Jesus hates you for trying to obey Jesus the way you see fit.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

How is it harassment to say Satan is going down? But not harassment for constantly telling me that I am condemned? What a joke to call me a harasser.

I will be falsely treated, just as Jesus says.

I gave Truster a neg rep and message to Truster to Trust that Satan is going down, because he said I am not saved and that Jesus hates me. Do you get that lady?

That is you making up untruths about me. Show where I say I have to make up the difference. I preach obedience because that is what Jesus says and it is amazing what will happen if you do what he says.
What exactly did he tell you to do?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, obey did not become the words of Satan.
These are not the words of Satan.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous

Satan tries to add to and twist scripture, as you do by teaching it is by the righteousness and obedience of two, not one.
Big red flag :red: for you, GT. Your righteousness and obedience is not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.