Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you believe we have to believe to be saved?
Do you believe it by the righteosness and obedience of one or two, GT?

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

it would be great if you believed scripture, and stopped trying to add two instead of leaving it as one.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous.

Does it say one or two, Gt?????

Do you have to believe that or not? Tell me, do you have to believe that or not, or does God make you believe that AFTER He saves you?

Let's see you defend your beliefs against Truster, since he thinks you are one like him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do not care if you speak the truth about .....
You do not care if you speak the truth about scripture.

Do you believe it is by the righteousness and obedience of one or two, GT?

Truster

Do you have to believe that or not? Tell me, do you have to believe that or not, or does God make you believe that AFTER He saves you?

Let's see you defend your beliefs against Truster, since he thinks you are one like him.

How do you know "what truster thinks"?

God's Truth

You do not care if you speak the truth about scripture.

Do you believe it is by the righteousness and obedience of one or two, GT?

Jesus saves us ALL on his own.

I have told you that many times.

How do you ever get that it means you do not have to obey him to enter that grace he offers us?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have to believe that or not? Tell me
Tell me. Do you believe this or not? One or two, GT?

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus saves us ALL on his own.

I have told you that many times.

How do you ever get that it means you do not have to obey him to enter that grace he offers us?
I have told you this many times.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

How do you ever get that it means by the righteousness and obedience of two, GT?

God's Truth

Jesus obeyed God and we would not have Jesus to go through if he did not obey.

Jesus says that he remains in God's love because he obeyed the Father.

Jesus says that if we want to be in his love, then we must obey him.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves and why he saves those people.

All can prepare themselves for Jesus to live in their heart.

All can follow the directions of the Way so that he can save us and put us in the Father.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Jesus says he saves those who believe and obey him.

Truster

Jesus obeyed God and we would not have Jesus to go through if he did not obey.

Jesus says that he remains in God's love because he obeyed the Father.

Jesus says that if we want to be in his love, then we must obey him.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves and why he saves those people.

All can prepare themselves for Jesus to live in their heart.

All can follow the directions of the Way so that he can save us and put us in the Father.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

John 15:10 is not a condition. It is a statement of fact.

ClimateSanity

If you were doing Gods will truster, then you wouldn't be hounding those who teach that it is right to do so. And if you were obeying God, then you would be agreeing with those teach that we are to obey because if we obey God, then we do his will and glorify him! I've got no interest in glorifying myself, I know that I'm nothing, unlike you! You change like a chameleon, and twist scriptures to suit your self made gospel.

I've got nothing else to say to you regarding this. You accuse others falsely, and condemn them when they speak the truth, you call good evil and evil good. You don't speak the truth. So seeing as you're not reading what I'm saying, then there is no point in me saying anymore.

God is the righteous judge, and he will be our judge. He knows who had heard the truth and who is living right before him.

Oh, and I went a verse back from what you quoted and look what Paul says!

Philippians 2:12-13

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

By the way, my name is Mary, and not "it"
Please show me where truster says it's wrong to obey God in a sentence standing by itself with no other clause attached. You can't. It doesn't exist.

There is always a qualifying clause in the same sentence. Truster says it's evil to attempt to obey God in your own strength especially with the motivation to save your soul from damnation.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus obeyed God
He certainly did.
And we are told point blank that it is by His righteousness and obedience that saves, not yours.

The righteousness and obedience of one, not two, GT.
Stop trying to add your own in there.

God's Truth

Please show me where truster says it's wrong to obey God in a sentence standing by itself with no other clause attached. You can't. It doesn't exist.

There is always a qualifying clause in the same sentence. Truster says it's evil to attempt to obey God in your own strength especially with the motivation to save your soul from damnation.

It is never ever a wrong way or time to obey God.

What don't you get about that?

What don't you get that your teaching there is a wrong way and time to obey Jesus is your false teachings?

God's Truth

He certainly did.
And we are told point blank that it is by His righteousness and obedience that saves, not yours.

The righteousness and obedience of one, not two, GT.
Stop trying to add your own in there.

You acting like beloved52 is not helping your case. You repeat the same scripture no matter how many times it has been addressed.

I have already explained to you many times that Jesus saves us all on his own.

Jesus saves us all on his own but he CHOOSES those he saves.

He tells us what to do to be saved.

He says he saves those who believe and obey him.

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

ClimateSanity

There it is again, "living right by Him".

You think you are, but you are not. You can't and the more you try the more He hates you for trying and not trusting in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

Salvation is not only being born again from above. Salvation includes the sanctification of the saints. You either trust that He is sanctifying, by working in you, according to scripture or you completely ignore that and try to attain your own justness by your own works of obedience. Because you are working you demand others do the same and like Martha you endlessly complain.

We trust, rest and sit at His feet while "you are you are worried and upset about many things".

Luke 10:38-42

I don't deny the necessity of obedience, but I do not and will not steal His glory in boasting in my strength or ability to obey, not now and not ever!
I will however rest in the knowledge that the Son was obedient unto death on a tree on my behalf and that in Him the Father IS well pleased.
The newly converted have such clear insight and understanding. I feel like copying some of your posts like this one and storing them on my clipboard for future reference. It almost seems idolatrous what I am doing but it's very rare a Christian comes upon a brother who has such insight and clarity and total lack of concern over public appearance.

God's Truth

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

The faith only preachers say, "Oh that is only to Israel, there is a different teaching from Jesus to Gentles."

The Calvinists like Truster says, "Jesus said those things, but the secret he didn't tell you is that he won't let you believe and obey until AFTER he saves you." Which of course would make Jesus an ironic sarcastic trickster.

Status
Not open for further replies.