Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I just had a pm or whatever from GT telling me that "Satan is going down truster". She seems oblivious to the work done at Calvary.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not and will not steal His glory in boasting in my strength or ability to obey, not now and not ever!
I will however rest in the knowledge that the Son was obedient unto death on a tree on my behalf and that in Him the Father IS well pleased.
AMEN.

GT likes to change scripture to say two instead of one.
She hates the fact that she gets no credit for the righteousness and obedience that saves.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

I just had a pm or whatever from GD telling me that "Satan is going down truster". She seems oblivious to the work done at Calvary.

It is a neg rep that you got. Satan is going down. Why did you just go against that statement that I made about Satan?

God's Truth

AMEN.

She hates the fact that she gets no credit for the righteousness and obedience that saves.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

I change no scriptures. You are a false witness.

Show where I changed a scripture.

Show where it is EVER wrong to do what Jesus says to do.

Truster

AMEN.

Which cult is she with?

God's Truth

Why do you misunderstand Paul, as if Paul is saying Jesus says this and that, but if you believe and obey him, you have demeaned him?! How do you ever get that it is demeaning to obey God's words?

God's Truth

Listen to what Tambora has done, she goes against the teachings of Truster, since she herself believes that we have to 'believe' to be saved. However, her dislike for my preaching obedience is stronger than her dislike for Truster's false teaching where he says we cannot even 'believe' to be saved.

God's Truth

Tambora, you believe that we have to believe to be saved. Truster goes against that teaching. Why is it that you too are bonding when he speaks ill towards having faith to be saved?

Truster

Listen to what Tambora has done, she goes against the teachings of Truster, since she herself believes that we have to 'believe' to be saved. However, she dislikes for my preaching obedience is stronger than her dislike for Truster's false teaching where he says we cannot even 'believe' to be saved.

The trust that justifies us is the trust of Messiah. Once justified and converted we trust. Trust working in us* is the result of our* justification and not the cause.

us* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

our* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Galatians 2:16 KJV justified by the trust OF Messiah.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora, you believe that
.... it is by the obedience and righteousness of one that saves, not two as you do.

Truster

Tambora, you believe that we have to believe to be saved. Truster goes against that teaching. Why is it that you too are bonding when he speaks ill towards having faith to be saved?

I REPEAT:

The trust that justifies us is the trust of Messiah. Once justified and converted we trust. Trust working in us* is the result of our* justification and not the cause.

Trust is necessary and is exercised for salvation, but it is the trust of Messiah that is shown before the Father for our justification.

God's Truth

The SCRIPTURES SAY that we are justified by our having faith that Jesus' blood cleans us. We no longer have to clean ourselves with the blood of animals. We now are cleaned just by our believing Jesus' blood cleans us. We still have to obey Jesus, we just do not have to get circumcised anymore and bring an animal to sacrifice.

We are not justified by the works of the law---the works of the law are the ceremonial/purification works!

Paul is NOT putting down obeying Jesus by abstaining from evil and doing right! You confused trapped ignorant person.

Paul is speaking about how we are not justified anymore by the foods that we eat and by offering animals for their blood.

Paul is not saying we are not justified by OBEYING, for we must obey to be saved.

You are so far in dung, to use Paul's words about his false ideas....you are so heavily entrapped, but obeying Jesus can release you right here and now, if you would only do what he says. What does he say? Jesus says to HUMBLE yourself. Jesus says to humble yourself and repent. You can escape the trap of the devil if you do what Jesus says.

God's Truth

.... it is by the obedience and righteousness of one that saves, not two as you do.

You believe that we have to believe to be saved, correct?

Ask Truster what he thinks about that.

You know you go against me and join forces with Truster because I preach believe AND obey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Listen to what Tambora has done, she goes against the teachings of ....
.... GT, who doesn't believe salvation is by the righteousness and obedience of one, and tries to force her own righteousness and obedience into the mix.

God's Truth

.... GT, who doesn't believe salvation is by the righteousness and obedience of one, and tries to force her own righteousness and obedience into the mix.

Do you believe we have to believe to be saved?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You believe that we have to believe to be saved, correct?
it would be great if you believed scripture, and stopped trying to add two instead of leaving it as one.

(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience ofone shall many be made righteous.

Does it say one or two, Gt?????

God's Truth

She combines several.
She's a modalist. and a works based boaster, and a law splitter, and a denier of the promises GOD made to Israel; just for starters.

You do not care if you speak the truth about me or not. I have told you many times that I am not a modalist. I have explained to you the difference between what they believe and what I believe. You just are an abusive person when someone tells you what they believe and then you call them something they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.