Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And guess what truster, the Holy Spirit within my heart, tells me, that when I say that we are to obey God and do his will, and then someone like you comes along and says that I'm wicked that I'm all works works works and that i have a wrong Spirit, then in my heart, I know that what you are saying isn't the truth, because the Holy Spirit guides us to do the will of God. So obeying God and doing his will is what those born of God do. I've explained that I don't mean doing my own works but the works of God and you still say that what I'm saying is of a wicked spirit. You are a foolish, self-righteous, proud, condensing man, who looks down on others as I've been seeing right across this forum, whilst raising yourself up and seeing yourself as a holy saint and a self made prophet! And I've seen others speak the truth to you, but you don't listen to them. As I've said, I've forgiven you for what you've said about me, and I pray that God forgives you too.

Also, here's a difference between judging what a person is saying and whether it's right or wrong, and acting like God and judging the person and condemning them, like you do! I know, that I'm not to judge others like you do, but that I'm to bare witness to the truth and speak the word of God and God will do the judging. You judge wrongly, you are judging without knowing the depths of people's hearts, and you are reviling people who speak the truth.

You are a false teacher, and a false accuser of those speaking the truth.

And as for 2 Corinthians 13.5, yes I am of the faith, and Jesus Christ in me is teaching me to obey God and live by his will, just as he taught those he preached to in his lifetime! Reprobates are those who go against the will of God and live by their own will and live to please themselves and put themselves before God. Look at Romans 1 to see what a reprobate mind is, being reprobate certainty isn't living will of God!

I read this last night, I hope that one day you come down off your high horse, because God doesn't like it when we look down on others!

Isaiah 65

A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

You are blessed indeed my sister.

thank you for your sincere testimony.

Truster

get lost wolf.

You are not damned for being a JW. You are a JW because you are damned.

You are being hardened for destruction and its working perfectly.

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."

"So you see, Elohim chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen".

God's Truth

There it is again, "living right by Him".

You think you are, but you are not. You can't and the more you try the more He hates you for trying and not trusting in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

Salvation is not only being born again from above. Salvation includes the sanctification of the saints. You either trust that He is sanctifying, by working in you, according to scripture or you completely ignore that and try to attain your own justness by your own works of obedience. Because you are working you demand others do the same and like Martha you endlessly complain.

We trust, rest and sit at His feet while "you are you are worried and upset about many things".

Luke 10:38-42

I don't deny the necessity of obedience, but I do not and will not steal His glory in boasting in my strength or ability to obey, not now and not ever!
I will however rest in the knowledge that the Son was obedient unto death on a tree on my behalf and that in Him the Father IS well pleased.

The saved are sanctified when they are saved, then we live up to that. We offer our bodies as living sacrifices, and we purify OURSELVES by obeying the truth.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Did you read that, Truster? Purify YOURSELF BY OBEYING.

Peter is NOT leading us astray by saying we are to do something.

Now Truster says we are not saved, we who say we searched for God and found Him, however that is what scripture tells us to do. Truster also says that we are not saved because we searched for Jesus' teachings and then did what he says to do, however that is exactly what Jesus tells us to do.

Acts 17:27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

See also Jeremiah 29:13, Isaiah 55:6, Matthew 7:7, Matthew 7:8.

I can give scripture for everything I just said, but there is no scripture that says what Truster says. There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says there is a wrong time to obey Jesus; there is no scripture that says we cannot seek and find Him, for that is exactly what scripture tells us to do.

Truster

The saved are sanctified when they are saved, then we live up to that. We offer our bodies as living sacrifices, and we purify OURSELVES by obeying the truth.

Now Truster says we are not saved, we who say we searched for God and found Him, however that is what scripture tells us to do. Truster also says that we are not saved because we searched for Jesus' teachings and then did what he says to do, however that is exactly what Jesus tells us to do.

I can give scripture for everything I just said, but there is no scripture that says what Truster says. There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says there is a wrong time to obey Jesus; there is no scripture that says we cannot seek and find Him, for that is exactly what scripture tells us to do.

QUOTE:
Now Truster says we are not saved, we who say we searched for God and found Him, however that is what scripture tells us to do.

"There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after Elohim".

If Yah Veh had not come to seek and to save that which is lost. Adam would still be hiding and we would not exist.

You sought to have a form of religion and took up what is called Christianity, but you didn't enter by the gate...

Truster

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Did you read that, Truster? Purify YOURSELF BY OBEYING.

Peter is NOT leading us astray by saying we are to do something.

Everything you do you are doing under the power of your fallen will. Everything we* do we do by the power found in the evangelism. The power of Elohim unto salvation to everyone that trusts. Not to those that work at dead works.

we* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

God's Truth

QUOTE:
Now Truster says we are not saved, we who say we searched for God and found Him, however that is what scripture tells us to do.

"There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after Elohim".
You do not even know that Paul was quoting the Old Testament about a CERTAIN TIME.

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.
If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?
Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.
Deuteronomy 26:7
Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.
If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?
In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

I have completely covered every false thing you were thinking about what Paul said. Why won't you now repent for preaching falseness?

If Yah Veh had not come to seek and to save that which is lost. Adam would still be hiding and we would not exist.

You sought to have a form of religion and took up what is called Christianity, but you didn't enter by the gate...

Obeying Jesus is entering through the gate.

Truster

Same old, same old...

Paul could only quote the OT, because that's all they had.

I don't expect you noticed, but The Messiah did the same...

God's Truth

Let the Reader notice that all Truster does is try to nullify scripture with scripture.

He deals with scriptures that go against what he says, by trying to find another scripture that he thinks will explain the other one away.

He refuses to give any scripture that says we cannot believe in God on our own after we are taught about God.

He refuses to give scripture that says there is a wrong time to obey God.

He refuses to give scripture that says God saves us BEFORE we believe, therefore saying God saves unbelievers; which, of course, is a teaching against God in severity, because God says many times that we are to believe. Truster makes God an ironic trickster when he says God tells us to believe yet knows that we cannot unless He, God, saves us first. There is no such twisted madness in God, yet Truster has been ensnared by the devil to teach God as that.

God's Truth

Everything you do you are doing under the power of your fallen will. Everything we* do we do by the power found in the evangelism. The power of Elohim unto salvation to everyone that trusts. Not to those that work at dead works.

we* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Give the scriptures that say that.

You will search for those scriptures in desperation, but you will not ever find them, ever.

Truster

Give the scriptures that say that.

You will search for those scriptures in desperation, but you will not ever find them, ever.

I'm not even going to bother posting them. You can't recognise the scriptures in the doctrine, because you are spiritually blind. Judicially blinded. I'm conversing with a corpse.

God's Truth

I'm not even going to bother posting them. You can't recognise the scriptures in the doctrine, because you are spiritually blind. Judicially blinded. I'm conversing with a corpse.

You don't have those scriptures.

You know you do not.

For if you did, you know that I as an obedient Christ follower would believe those scriptures and obey.

You do not post those scriptures because they do not exist.

You have fallen into Satan's trap.

Give the scriptures or repent.

God's Truth

I don't "deal" with scriptures. The scriptures deal with me. There is a verse confirming that statement.

You give no scriptures for the things you say.

I am still waiting for the scripture that says we cannot believe and obey God until after we are saved.

I have given many scriptures that say we come to obey God by hearing the gospel, being taught, persuaded and convinced.

I have proven we are not made to believe supernaturally, rather, we are saved by hearing and being convinced by the supernatural message.

Status
Not open for further replies.