Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

So for you on understand what scripture plainly says you need me to take each verse out of context and manipulate it so that it applies to me and then give my opinion?

I have no opinion on the matter. The scriptures speak simply and honestly to the same points I have been making for days.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
That's not what she said. How did you mangle her meaning so badly?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, no. You see, I know I should love, but don't always know how to love. Consider my eldest son: He lost his job and moved home, so he wouldn't be homeless. He's an alcoholic and smokes pot, and has used other illegal substances. My wife and I told him he'd have to stop using and see a counselor to stay with us. He refuses to do either. Should we kick him out? Should we let him stay? What's Jesus' way to love him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you, I would give him condition to stay with you. If he refuse to do so then you give him a month or so to find someplace to go. You have to make it in the paper agreement to inforce this in case he does not make a move. You can ask police what you can do in your situation. It is called tough love.

He has to learn to be responsible. Enabling is not loving thing to do.

You are in very difficult situation if he refuse to do everything you say. Police may have to be involved.

May God help you to get through this.

I sympathize with you. I was in a similar situation myself. I did not have peace with my doughter and her son and they lived with me.

I invited her to live with us when she was in a abusive situation with her live in boyfriend. I invited her because she asked to stay with us and she just had a baby.

She was just fine first several years. I guess she was holding grudge on me even though she did not express it.

But she started being verbally abusive when she does not agree on what I was doing with her son. She told me she cannot trust me so I cannot talk to my grandson unless she is by him.

That was a last straw, I wanted her to move out but my husband told me I cannot do that to her. You see, I did not have a good relationship with my husband, so he has been holding grudge on me too. So he took her side. It seemed he was happy that our daughter is holding a grudge on me and being abusive to her mother.

So I moved out. I live in apartment.

He is claiming to be a Christian so he has been responsible financially. He does not want to divorce but we are separated. He is providing my living condition.

But I would like to add that living alone is so peaceful. This is so blessing. I never had this much peace in my whole life.

Love and peace in Christ.

Truster

I'll feel better when you stop twisting the word of GOD and attempting to mislead the flock.

You take the Name of Yah Veh in vain. You are of the herd not the flock. Those that know and love the truth recognise the Truth. "My sheep know my voice" and we* hear His voice in scriptural doctrine. You don't recognise His voice.

we* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

glorydaz

So for you on understand what scripture plainly says you need me to take each verse out of context and manipulate it so that it applies to me and then give my opinion?

I have no opinion on the matter. The scriptures speak simply and honestly to the same points I have been making for days.

Then you're the one who needs to heed them for they speak to YOU.

marhig

I'm pretty sure after knowing the Lord for over 40 years, I'm aware that life is not a walk in the park on a sunny day. Christ bore the cross...I didn't. He overcame for me. He does it all and I rest in Him.
Luke 9

And he said to them all, If any.man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it

Matthew 10

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Luke 9

And he said to*them*all, If any*man*will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.*For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it

Matthew 10

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

They don't understand them. It just escapes them.

glorydaz

Luke 9

And he said to them all, If any.man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it

Matthew 10

Was that before Jesus went to the Cross?

Yes, it was. Jesus was speaking of His death and the persecution of his followers which was to follow.

Luke:9:22-24 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.​

We have been crucified with Christ...what cross is it you think we should carry?

Truster

Yes, it was. Jesus was speaking of His death and the persecution of his followers which was to follow.

Luke:9:22-24 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.​

We have been crucified with Christ...what cross is it you think we should carry?

Thanks for dealing with that. It's the favorite of silly women, who have miserable existences, that love to proclaim they are carrying their cross. People heap upon themselves much wickedness and so the Eternal makes them miserable. Then they say they are carrying a cross.

marhig

What? So you don't even believe that we are to bare our cross now?

To be crucified with Christ is to partake in Christ's sufferings, and deny our flesh and do the will of God and bare whatever we have to go through for Christ's sake and keep our faith!

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God

For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

Galatians 5

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

1 Peter 3

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Philippians 3

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death

If you don't know what it is to bare your cross, then you don't know what is like to truly follow Christ and suffer for him. That persecution of his followers is still happening today, and those who suffer also deny their flesh to do the will of God.

Truster

And so says the gospel according to truster!

One of the first things a newly converted man is supplied with is the knowledge of what is true and what is false. At first he is somewhat hesitant to judge and people tell him not to. They bring many Bible verses to prove he shouldn't judge. Then he'll be led by the Holy Spirit to do a study on judgement and then he'll discover that judging is not allowed, it is demanded. In this knowledge he is set free from the constraints of those that prefer no judging to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in all matters of judgement.

The regenerate do have a gift that distinguishes between true and false brethren, doctrine and the basic right from wrong. It's as natural as the nervous system that distinguish between warm and dangerously hot. Your doctrines are dangerously erroneous. The spirit that works in you is dangerously deceitful.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the trust; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Yah Shua Messiah is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

2 Corinthians 13:5

marhig

One of the first things a newly converted man is supplied with is the knowledge of what is true and what is false. At first he is somewhat hesitant to judge and people tell him not to. They bring many Bible verses to prove he shouldn't judge. Then he'll be led by the Holy Spirit to do a study on judgement and then he'll discover that judging is not allowed, it is demanded. In this knowledge he is set free from the constraints of those that prefer no judging to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in all matters of judgement.

The regenerate do have a gift that distinguishes between true and false brethren, doctrine and the basic right from wrong. It's as natural as the nervous system that distinguish between warm and dangerously hot. Your doctrines are dangerously erroneous. The spirit that works in you is dangerously deceitful.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the trust; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Yah Shua Messiah is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

2 Corinthians 13:5

And guess what truster, the Holy Spirit within my heart, tells me, that when I say that we are to obey God and do his will, and then someone like you comes along and says that I'm wicked that I'm all works works works and that i have a wrong Spirit, then in my heart, I know that what you are saying isn't the truth, because the Holy Spirit guides us to do the will of God. So obeying God and doing his will is what those born of God do. I've explained that I don't mean doing my own works but the works of God and you still say that what I'm saying is of a wicked spirit. You are a foolish, self-righteous, proud, condensing man, who looks down on others as I've been seeing right across this forum, whilst raising yourself up and seeing yourself as a holy saint and a self made prophet! And I've seen others speak the truth to you, but you don't listen to them. As I've said, I've forgiven you for what you've said about me, and I pray that God forgives you too.

Also, here's a difference between judging what a person is saying and whether it's right or wrong, and acting like God and judging the person and condemning them, like you do! I know, that I'm not to judge others like you do, but that I'm to bare witness to the truth and speak the word of God and God will do the judging. You judge wrongly, you are judging without knowing the depths of people's hearts, and you are reviling people who speak the truth.

You are a false teacher, and a false accuser of those speaking the truth.

And as for 2 Corinthians 13.5, yes I am of the faith, and Jesus Christ in me is teaching me to obey God and live by his will, just as he taught those he preached to in his lifetime! Reprobates are those who go against the will of God and live by their own will and live to please themselves and put themselves before God. Look at Romans 1 to see what a reprobate mind is, being reprobate certainty isn't living will of God!

I read this last night, I hope that one day you come down off your high horse, because God doesn't like it when we look down on others!

Isaiah 65

A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Truster

And guess what truster, the Holy Spirit within my heart, tells me, that when I say that we are to obey God and do his will, and then someone like you comes along and says that I'm wicked that I'm all works works works and that i have a wrong Spirit, then in my heart, I know that what you are saying isn't the truth, because the Holy Spirit guides us to do the will of God. So obeying God and doing his will is what those born of God do. I've explained that I don't mean doing my own works but the works of God and you still say that what I'm saying is of a wicked spirit. You are a foolish, self-righteous, proud, condensing man, who looks down on others as I've been seeing right across this forum, whilst raising yourself up and seeing yourself as a holy saint and a self made prophet! And I've seen others speak the truth to you, but you don't listen to them. As I've said, I've forgiven you for what you've said about me, and I pray that God forgives you too.

Also, here's a difference between judging what a person is saying and whether it's right or wrong, and acting like God and judging the person and condemning them, like you do! I know, that I'm not to judge others like you do, but that I'm to bare witness to the truth and speak the word of God and God will do the judging. You judge wrongly, you are judging without knowing the depths of people's hearts, and you are reviling people who speak the truth.

You are a false teacher, and a false accuser of those speaking the truth.

And as for 2 Corinthians 13.5, yes I am of the faith, and Jesus Christ in me is teaching me to obey God and live by his will, just as he taught those he preached to in his lifetime! Reprobates are those who go against the will of God and live by their own will and live to please themselves and put themselves before God. Look at Romans 1 to see what a reprobate mind is, being reprobate certainty isn't living will of God!

I read this last night, I hope that one day you come down off your high horse, because God doesn't like it when we look down on others!

Isaiah 65

A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

I got as far as the third line you wrote and stopped reading, because the first three lines told me all I have to know...

The Holy Spirit within me, causes me, to do His will in all things. He doesn't just tell me He guides me in the paths of justness for His Name's sake.

Your "obedience" is based on what you do. My obedience is based on His working in me to will and to do of His good pleasure. You give glory to yourself while I leave the glory where it belongs.

Philippians 2:13

ISAIAH 42:8

marhig

I got as far as the third line you wrote and stopped reading, because the first three lines told me all I have to know...

The Holy Spirit within me, causes me, to do His will in all things. He doesn't just tell me He guides me in the paths of justness for His Name's sake.

Your "obedience" is based on what you do. My obedience is based on His working in me to will and to do of His good pleasure. You give glory to yourself while I leave the glory where it belongs.

Philippians 2:13

ISAIAH 42:8

If you were doing Gods will truster, then you wouldn't be hounding those who teach that it is right to do so. And if you were obeying God, then you would be agreeing with those teach that we are to obey because if we obey God, then we do his will and glorify him! I've got no interest in glorifying myself, I know that I'm nothing, unlike you! You change like a chameleon, and twist scriptures to suit your self made gospel.

I've got nothing else to say to you regarding this. You accuse others falsely, and condemn them when they speak the truth, you call good evil and evil good. You don't speak the truth. So seeing as you're not reading what I'm saying, then there is no point in me saying anymore.

God is the righteous judge, and he will be our judge. He knows who had heard the truth and who is living right before him.

Oh, and I went a verse back from what you quoted and look what Paul says!

Philippians 2:12-13

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

By the way, my name is Mary, and not "it"

Truster

There it is again, "living right by Him".

You think you are, but you are not. You can't and the more you try the more He hates you for trying and not trusting in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

Salvation is not only being born again from above. Salvation includes the sanctification of the saints. You either trust that He is sanctifying, by working in you, according to scripture or you completely ignore that and try to attain your own justness by your own works of obedience. Because you are working you demand others do the same and like Martha you endlessly complain.

We trust, rest and sit at His feet while "you are you are worried and upset about many things".

Luke 10:38-42

I don't deny the necessity of obedience, but I do not and will not steal His glory in boasting in my strength or ability to obey, not now and not ever!
I will however rest in the knowledge that the Son was obedient unto death on a tree on my behalf and that in Him the Father IS well pleased.

Truster

PS

Galatians 6
7 Be not deceived; Elohim is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.