Foolish Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are misspelling words. I do not understand your approach to me. It is not Biblical or godly.

I said
Your an idiot. You cant rebuke anyone with no more than your own opinion. And your trying to rebuke me lolol which is ridiculous.

[Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You cant rebuke anyone with no more than your own opinion. And your trying to rebuke me lolol which is ridiculous.

[Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

I was a first born and could only rebuke my younger brother but I loved him. I see no reason to rebuke you. I am to love you as my neighbor or my brother in Christ or treat you as an outsider.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was a first born and could only rebuke my younger brother but I loved him. I see no reason to rebuke you. I am to love you as my neighbor or my brother in Christ or treat you as an outsider.

I said
lol Well your an antichrist so don't call me brother.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no
the doctrine that a person is an antichrist was associated with a history of it
calling someone an antichrist is not Biblical

I said
lol Your an idiot. All your logic is from your devil.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. All your logic is from your devil.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

I do not understand your doctrine.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was a workshop facilitator at the university of washington tacoma.

I have taught the Torah, yes, but never formally.

As for a teacher, even a teacher in the body of Christ, I believe it was said not to tell someone that they are a teacher, that if they are they will learn or know how to teach. That is, it is of God, and whether a person or a teacher ever calls themself one.
You have not even showed me God's name in Scripture. It is found in Shemot, Exodus. Can you read Hebrew? Do you read English?
No. I can teach you. In spite of your ignorance and false accusation.
I am sorry but that can't be to and I can serve you. It's not.
you are teaching false doctrine. your words are false doctrine.
you do not know how to spell you are or you're but it is not a word so it is hard or difficult to say so, to say it

because a person can only spell, correctly, that which is really or truly a word

by the way, your statements are not true, as with your justification, even from or by quoting scripture or a scripture or a verse or verses

don't tell a person that a devil is leading them

not because it is true

because it is not true; it is false

a person

any person

would you tell someone this if you knew?

it would have to be possible first

not for the person

but for anyone

and with this line of reasoning you would have to find a person to know if it is true before you can know if it is true for a person?

it is not true

because you have to know if it is true first

and you could only know that from or by scripture

because scripture is where we learn God's word or our marching orders

so did you find it in scripture? Because if you did you have incorrectly applied that to someone, even myself, if you think it is true that this can be and you just say this without knowing

dangers

danger

you have a devil
not found

a devil is leading you
not found

look in scripture
you will not find it
Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.
Squeaky,

With all due respect, I do not know what you are talking about.
Unfortunately this is difficult when your words mean more than one thing at a time.
You have made a spelling mistake or error.
I am not into psychology or psychoanalysis or anything so I do not know what you are saying.
Well if you know that what you are saying is true you haven't convinced me. Which means you don't know. You don't know what you are saying. And, if you did, you wouldn't say it. It has to do with if you know what you are saying.
If I am not to appeal to you then you are to help me or stop communicating with me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i, Ziv 3. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I have seen your post to me hear and the one after it which has prompted a response from me. This is all that I have for you.

I said
lolo Now your rambling and spamming.