Foolish Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what an ignoramus is. Sorry.

I said
That's ok its the same as an idiot. You know what them are. you.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

[1Co 14:23 NKJV] 23 Therefore if the whole church comes together in one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in [those who are] uninformed or unbelievers, will they not say that you are out of your mind?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That's ok its the same as an idiot. You know what them are. you.

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
ἰδιώτης idiṓtēs, id-ee-o'-tace; from G2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):—ignorant, rude, unlearned.

[1Co 14:23 NKJV] 23 Therefore if the whole church comes together in one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in [those who are] uninformed or unbelievers, will they not say that you are out of your mind?

Different from ignore.

I don't know how to help you now.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Different from ignore.

I don't know how to help you now.

I said
lol I don't know who ever told you that you can teach because you cant. They lied to you. The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible. And you don't know Him. You should be looking for Him and trying to get rid of your devil.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't know who ever told you that you can teach because you cant. They lied to you. The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible. And you don't know Him. You should be looking for Him and trying to get rid of your devil.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

What do you mean that I can teach?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have repeatedly said you teach the torah you teach the bible you teach Christianity. You are not a teacher. You don't even know the teacher.

I was a workshop facilitator at the university of washington tacoma.

I have taught the Torah, yes, but never formally.

As for a teacher, even a teacher in the body of Christ, I believe it was said not to tell someone that they are a teacher, that if they are they will learn or know how to teach. That is, it is of God, and whether a person or a teacher ever calls themself one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was a workshop facilitator at the university of washington tacoma.

I have taught the Torah, yes, but never formally.

As for a teacher, even a teacher in the body of Christ, I believe it was said not to tell someone that they are a teacher, that if they are they will learn or know how to teach. That is, it is of God, and whether a person or a teacher ever calls themself one.

I said
lol Well your not a teacher. You don't know the Holy Spirit, you don't even know your own devil. You don't know how many unclean spirits are in you. You worship the wrong god. If you don't know who your devil is you cant know whether or not if you are following him.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well your not a teacher. You don't know the Holy Spirit, you don't even know your own devil. You don't know how many unclean spirits are in you. You worship the wrong god. If you don't know who your devil is you cant know whether or not if you are following him.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

You have not even showed me God's name in Scripture. It is found in Shemot, Exodus. Can you read Hebrew? Do you read English?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you are teaching false doctrine. your words are false doctrine.

I said
lol Your the one that doesn't know the devil is leading you. You don't know what kind of spirit you are of.
[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the one that doesn't know the devil is leading you. You don't know what kind of spirit you are of.
[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

you do not know how to spell you are or you're but it is not a word so it is hard or difficult to say so, to say it

because a person can only spell, correctly, that which is really or truly a word

by the way, your statements are not true, as with your justification, even from or by quoting scripture or a scripture or a verse or verses

don't tell a person that a devil is leading them

not because it is true

because it is not true; it is false

a person

any person

would you tell someone this if you knew?

it would have to be possible first

not for the person

but for anyone

and with this line of reasoning you would have to find a person to know if it is true before you can know if it is true for a person?

it is not true

because you have to know if it is true first

and you could only know that from or by scripture

because scripture is where we learn God's word or our marching orders

so did you find it in scripture? Because if you did you have incorrectly applied that to someone, even myself, if you think it is true that this can be and you just say this without knowing

dangers

danger

you have a devil
not found

a devil is leading you
not found

look in scripture
you will not find it

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 9:33 KJV - And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
Mark 7:26 KJV - The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
Revelation 12:9 KJV - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you do not know how to spell you are or you're but it is not a word so it is hard or difficult to say so, to say it

because a person can only spell, correctly, that which is really or truly a word

by the way, your statements are not true, as with your justification, even from or by quoting scripture or a scripture or a verse or verses

don't tell a person that a devil is leading them

not because it is true

because it is not true; it is false

a person

any person

would you tell someone this if you knew?

it would have to be possible first

not for the person

but for anyone

and with this line of reasoning you would have to find a person to know if it is true before you can know if it is true for a person?

it is not true

because you have to know if it is true first

and you could only know that from or by scripture

because scripture is where we learn God's word or our marching orders

so did you find it in scripture? Because if you did you have incorrectly applied that to someone, even myself, if you think it is true that this can be and you just say this without knowing

dangers

danger

you have a devil
not found

a devil is leading you
not found

look in scripture
you will not find it

I said
lol Boy I really got your spirit aroused didn't I.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Boy I really got your spirit aroused didn't I.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.