Foolish Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli, Ziv 2.
It is evening, erev. It is night, laylah.

I said
lol We know you cant control your demons now. They control you.

55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol We know you cant control your demons now. They control you.

55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Squeaky,

With all due respect, I do not know what you are talking about.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

With all due respect, I do not know what you are talking about.

I said

I said
It means the devil works through everyone. And until you find your devil, you cant know if you are obeying him or not.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

I said
It means the devil works through everyone. And until you find your devil, you cant know if you are obeying him or not.

Unfortunately this is difficult when your words mean more than one thing at a time.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately this is difficult when your words mean more than one thing at a time.

I said
Posting the same thing on multiply threads like this only proves your trying to cover up the fact you don't really know.

Your not coherent

co·her·ent

/ˌkōˈhirənt/

adjective

(of an argument, theory, or policy) logical and consistent:

"they failed to develop a coherent economic strategy"
synonyms:
logical, reasoned, reasonable, rational, sound, ... more
antonyms:
muddled

You cant follow a conversation, your just all over the place with ideas that have nothing to do with the conversation.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Posting the same thing on multiply threads like this only proves your trying to cover up the fact you don't really know.

Your not coherent

co·her·ent

/ˌkōˈhirənt/

adjective

(of an argument, theory, or policy) logical and consistent:

"they failed to develop a coherent economic strategy"
synonyms:
logical, reasoned, reasonable, rational, sound, ... more
antonyms:
muddled

You cant follow a conversation, your just all over the place with ideas that have nothing to do with the conversation.

The only reason I copied my response is because you posted the same thing to me on different threads.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have made a spelling mistake or error.

I said
lol Look at how ridiculous your replies are. Why post anything? I can tell you your devil says to.

[Luk 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Look at how ridiculous your replies are. Why post anything? I can tell you your devil says to.

54 And when His disciples James and John saw [this], they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"

I am not into psychology or psychoanalysis or anything so I do not know what you are saying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not into psychology or psychoanalysis or anything so I do not know what you are saying.

I said
I'm saying your an idiot about scripture. And the verses are saying you don't know the spirits that are leading you. Before you talk you should find out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm saying your an idiot about scripture. And the verses are saying you don't know the spirits that are leading you. Before you talk you should find out.

Well if you know that what you are saying is true you haven't convinced me. Which means you don't know. You don't know what you are saying. And, if you did, you wouldn't say it. It has to do with if you know what you are saying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well if you know that what you are saying is true you haven't convinced me. Which means you don't know. You don't know what you are saying. And, if you did, you wouldn't say it. It has to do with if you know what you are saying.

I said
That is the true evidence that the devil has you. No one can convince the devil. Your sinning.

[1Ti 5:1
1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort [him] as a father, younger men as brothers,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is the true evidence that the devil has you. No one can convince the devil. Your sinning.

[1Ti 5:1
1 Do not rebuke an older man, but exhort [him] as a father, younger men as brothers,

If I am not to appeal to you then you are to help me or stop communicating with me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Where do you come up with that logic? Your an idiot.

For not using scripture or because I didn't use scripture?

1 Timothy 5:1 NASB - Do not sharply rebuke an older man, but rather appeal to him as a father, to the younger men as brothers,

Philemon 1:9 NASB - yet for love's sake I rather appeal to you--since I am such a person as Paul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus--

Philemon 1:10 NASB - I appeal to you for my child Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my imprisonment,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
For not using scripture or because I didn't use scripture?

1 Timothy 5:1 NASB - Do not sharply rebuke an older man, but rather appeal to him as a father, to the younger men as brothers,

Philemon 1:9 NASB - yet for love's sake I rather appeal to you--since I am such a person as Paul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus--

Philemon 1:10 NASB - I appeal to you for my child Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my imprisonment,

I said
So now you know your a sinner.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
So now you know your a sinner.

Romans 3:23 says so. Jesus is the only exception. But I do not live the life of a sinner. I have sinned in my life. The question is if I still do. Do you know if the Bible says that a person who is born of God no longer sins?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Romans 3:23 says so. Jesus is the only exception. But I do not live the life of a sinner. I have sinned in my life. The question is if I still do. Do you know if the Bible says that a person who is born of God no longer sins?

I said
Jesus won't do you any good. Your sinning right now and you know it. You are self condemning. Your willfully sinning.

[Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus won't do you any good. Your sinning right now and you know it. You are self condemning. Your willfully sinning.

[Heb 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

You are misspelling words. I do not understand your approach to me. It is not Biblical or godly.