Foolish Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

I am sorry but I do not know what that means.

I said
lol Useless information. You claim over and over that we must edify others when we post. And yet you have never edified me with any of your replies. So why do you even reply?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Useless information. You claim over and over that we must edify others when we post. And yet you have never edified me with any of your replies. So why do you even reply?

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, It is Boker (Morning), It is Yom (Day).

I reply because I care.

Also, a student learns and replies or responds to his teacher his master to communicate that he understand what he is being taught or what has been taught him. I don't know that this is our relationship, but good communication involves communicating what the other person has said, so that comprehension can be evaluated. In our case, I simply did not know what you meant. Saying so would not be useless information, but this was you communicating to me that I was responding to. This is your thread if you would like to edify me. I do not need to post here. I hope that I can edify you. It is not a claim it is desired for your benefit and it is a desired result that you would benefit. I reply because that is how a post is made in response to a post. The post should communicate something. I hope that this post communicates something to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I reply because I care.

Also, a student learns and replies or responds to his teacher his master to communicate that he understand what he is being taught or what has been taught him. I don't know that this is our relationship, but good communication involves communicating what the other person has said, so that comprehension can be evaluated. In our case, I simply did not know what you meant. Saying so would not be useless information, but this was you communicating to me that I was responding to. This is your thread if you would like to edify me. I do not need to post here. I hope that I can edify you. It is not a claim it is desired for your benefit and it is a desired result that you would benefit. I reply because that is how a post is made in response to a post. The post should communicate something. I hope that this post communicates something to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More useless replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Useless, worthless conversations

I don't
know what you mean or meant
what you are responding to
or the reason for your answer
You have incorrect grammar.
I do not know what you mean by old testament law.
You believe that there is law associated with a covenant called old. Okay.
edit, duplicate post
Incorrect grammar or word choice
a contraction is not a word
you may have wanted two words
Incorrect grammar or word choice
a contraction is not a word
you may have wanted two words
maybe a contraction is a word
but you aren't using one
So, what?
So... what?
So
is that all?
Enjoy the Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. Sabbath Peace.
Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).
I am sorry but I do not know what that means.
Shalom.
I reply because I care.
Shalom.
Jacob