ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I was not born under the law. (However, my parents did circumcise me)

1. You lied, again. You said previously that the law served to bring others/you, to Christ.

2. Craigie asserts that this should not be in the bible, and that the Galatians and Paul were not brought to Christ by the law:

Galatians 3:24 KJV
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

You satanic liar.

musterion

So John, what are your thoughts on this.

Christ asked the Father for forgiveness of those who crucified Him. But Tettie says that Christ took bloody vengeance on them all in 70, just like Christ is supposed to have nuked the white folks in North America, according to the Mormons. If true, that would seem to make a dispensation of grace completely impossible, since taking vengeance upon your enemies is the opposite of giving them grace.

Is it just me or is there a major contradiction here?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After Paul had that truth revealed to him and after the Spirit verified it to the others. Peter did not mention it at Pentecost. He did not mention it to Cornelius. He did not mention it anywhere during his ministry in early Acts. He didn't know it yet.

That may all be true, and it may not be. We don't know when Peter came to knowing it.

However, we do know that when Paul was given direct revelation from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, Paul went to the leaders in Jerusalem and met in private with them to see if what he was preaching was in vain or not.

How would the leaders in Jerusalem be able to tell Paul whether or not what he was preaching was in vain or not?

musterion

The OC did not vanish for good until 70AD. The NC was implemented in 30AD, but not fully in place without the OC until 70AD.

Dear Lord, he just makes it up as he goes along and doesn't keep track of his own lies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. You lied, again. You said previously that the law served to bring others/you, to Christ.

2. Craigie asserts that this should not be in the bible, and that the Galatians and Paul were not brought to Christ by the law:

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

You satanic liar.

Were you born under the law?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Lord, he just makes it up as he goes along and doesn't keep track of his own lies.

Written shortly before 70AD

(Heb 8:13) By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

What is it that you think was "obsolete and outdated" and was soon to disappear?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes we do.

Why did Paul have to ask the leaders in Jerusalem if what he was preaching was in vain or not?

How would the leaders know?

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

musterion

Why did Paul have to ask the leaders in Jerusalem if what he was preaching was in vain or not?

How would the leaders know?

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

They verified nothing about him or his revelation, added nothing to him at all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They verified nothing about him or his revelation, added nothing to him at all.

That's not what it says.

Paul says he went there to meet in private with them to see if what he was preaching was in vain or not.

How would they be able to answer Paul?

How would they know if what Paul preached was in vain or not?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He did not say He would do or cause it.

Yes He did:

(Luke 19:41-44) 1 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Were you born under the law?

Witness, the deceit, diversion, from this satanist. I stay on topic, despite his rabbit trails, changing the subect, refusal to answer the question. His father is speaking through him.

1.You lied, again. You said previously that the law served to bring others/you, to Christ.

Notice-"that"

You satanic liar. Demon.

His father taught him well-lie, delete scripture.

Craigie also deletes this:

Romans 3:20 KJV

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Pervert, for all to view, as I caught him in another lie, and he is reduced to punting, one liners, as his father, the devil, has a gag order on him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Try reading the entire passage in context Little Johnny

(Gal 3:23-25) Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

(Gal 3:23-25) Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

tutor; schoolmaster

john w

Hall of Fame

I did, "homosexual" wimp Craigie. Irrelevant, satanic creme puff. You lied, again, and were caught, stating recently that you and others were brought to Christ through the law, one of it's functions, and now deny it, and deleted scripture, and say satanically assert that the law did not bring Paul, all of us, as lost people to Christ, demon, and unemployed leach.

You are demonic.

And get a job, you "6 feet 3" wimp, full of blubber, and lines, like your future ex wife, and pay attention to your family," and future ex wife.

Het, fat Craigie! Join in this thread, soddy man"-your favorite subject. Perhaps your "domestic partner" can join in the fun!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115176

And quit sending me "homosexual" PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.