ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, you're such an angry religious lady. Always in a bad mood. Perhaps, you
need to see a physician for some medication?

You are just a piece of low intelligence, filthy person full of sin who has nothing better to do than stir up trouble because you have no friends and nobody wants you.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are just a piece of low intelligence, filthy person full of sin who has nothing better to do than stir up trouble because you have no friends and nobody wants you.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

LA

Ya forgot to say I'm ugly, smell bad, and add something about my Mother?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are ya gonna make another death prediction about me.
You've done it before several times. And yet, I'm still here?
You're not to good with predictions. Why not try another line of
business?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, did ya get all that name calling out of your system? Did ya leave anything out?

The board owner and management, along with many of its members do not care one iota about the bad language of John W or your trouble making, so do not blame anyone but yourselves when you find yourselves shut out of the Kingdom of God.

LA

rougueone

How many times does the apostle Paul have to write to you (Romans 11:13 KJV) to follow him before you will?

1 Corinthians 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2 Timothy 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
2 Timothy 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

------------------------

Hi Heir, May I try again please ? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your position where I perceive you are stating Paul was asking others to follow Paul and not God. Am I mis-understanding you Heir?

I have been crucified with Christ. —Galatians 2:20
The imperative need spiritually is to sign the death warrant of the disposition of sin, to turn all emotional impressions and intellectual beliefs into a moral verdict against the disposition of sin, viz., my claim to my right to myself. Paul says – "I have been crucified with Christ"; he does not say – "I have determined to imitate Jesus Christ," or, "I will endeavour to follow Him" – but – "I have been identified with Him in His death." When I come to such a moral decision and act upon it, then all that Christ wrought for me on the Cross is wrought in me. The free committal of myself to God gives the Holy Spirit the chance to impart to me the holiness of Jesus Christ.
". . . nevertheless I live. . . ." The individuality remains, but the mainspring, the ruling disposition, is radically altered. The same human body remains, but the old satanic right to myself is destroyed.
"And the life which I now live in the flesh . . . ," not the life which I long to live and pray to live, but the life I now live in my mortal flesh, the life which men can see, "I live by the faith of the Son of God." This faith is not Paul’s faith in Jesus Christ, but the faith that the Son of God has imparted to him "the faith of the Son of God."It is no longer faith in faith, but faith which has over leapt all conscious bounds, the identical faith of the Son of God.

Paul was not centering himself above Jesus. But was pleading to listen to the words god imparted in Pauls life. To live and obey the ways God. Not Paul.
Different from last post as I added more scripture and clarification:
I hope this helps. Noting if it your position Paul is glorifying himself, his annointings, gifts and ministry would of ended. and Paul wrote about half of the N.T. If you position is correct then should we toss all of Paul's writings.

rougueone

They work wonders today with the new batch of "Anger management pills."

Considering steering away from each other. It seems a on many post there is either you and L.A. , shooting at each other and hijacking the thread from it's intent. How hard is it turn the other cheek and ignore the person who you do not get along with?

There are many people who look at these threads and see other Christians degrading themselves. I would not anything to do with Christ if I read these post.

So please consider this and stay with the post.

rougueone

I assure you I am cool as a cucumber telling the truth about you the board wimp, liar, deceiver, and every other thing John W said.

LA

Considering steering away from each other. It seems a on many post there is either you and L.A. , shooting at each other and hijacking the thread from it's intent. How hard is it turn the other cheek and ignore the person who you do not get along with?

There are many people who look at these threads and see other Christians degrading themselves. I would not anything to do with Christ if I read these post.

So please consider this and stay with the post.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Grosnick and John W get special mention in the Bible--

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.