ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
It's not a heavenly city if it's on planet earth.
What a stubborn loser.

I guess that you didn't hear about the dispensation of the fullness of times.
Eph 1:10 KJV That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
This is where Christ will sit on the throne of God and the Lamb and rule BOTH heaven and earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nice, you just single handedly blew MAD theology outta the water.:)

Sober up. Pay attention, Jeff. Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr, the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"I/He am/is going to die for your/our sins...be buried...raised again for your/our justification....Believe this good news to be saved."

Go ahead and show us Jeff, where they did-chapter, verse. And show us where Judas preached this.

Let me guess your response: Snorts, grunts, sound bytes, musings, opinions.............-No scripture.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Sober up. Pay attention, Jeff. Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr, the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"I/He am/is going to die for your/our sins...be buried...raised again for your/our justification....Believe this good news to be saved."

Go ahead and show us Jeff, where they did-chapter, verse. And show us where Judas preached this.

Let me guess your response: Snorts, grunts, sound bytes, musings, opinions.............-No scripture.

Are you that dense?

I'm agreeing with you.:think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

(1 Cor 15:1 KJV) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

Nothing in verse 1 that would suggest "the gospel" wasn't preached before Paul.

(1 Cor 15:2 KJV) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Again, nothing suggesting Paul was preaching something the other Apostles were not.

(1 Cor 15:3 KJV) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Nothing new here. Paul uses OT scriptures to tell about Christ Jesus dying for sins.

(1 Cor 15:4 KJV) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Nothing new with this verse either.

I don't understand the MADists claim that 1 Cor 15:1-4 KJV was some new gospel never preached before.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The OT wasn't written to gentiles, but Paul answers your question.....
Paul writes that Gentiles like the Ephesians to whom he wrote the letter in time past had no hope! No hope means just that...no hope. Unless of course, God had a mystery concerning the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians and that is exactly what saith the scripture! It was before mystery/which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men/unsearchable/hid in God! That is not something that was found in the OT!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The scripture from Jesus you cited does not prove that the 12 knew, or that the blood of Christ saves us and seals us and that anyone other than Paul preached the Cross.

Jesus told the 12 whoever drinks His blood has eternal life, and would be raised up on the last day.

How is having eternal life and being raised up on the last day not "being saved"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul writes that Gentiles like the Ephesians to whom he wrote the letter in time past had no hope! No hope means just that...no hope. Unless of course, God had a mystery concerning the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians and that is exactly what saith the scripture! It was before mystery/which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men/unsearchable/hid in God! That is not something that was found in the OT!

Only people who are followers of E.W. Bullinger believe in such rubbish.

You really need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.