ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

This is the thing isn't it folks?
It's actually a complement to me.

Andy why are you suddenly behaving like a madist?
Why have you stooped this low?

Why have you slipped up and let us seen you're just as "low" as anyone else? Did you think you could keep it hidden forever? How about you just be honest and say what you mean and mean what you say? Then maybe you wouldn't be so concerned with garnering complements. :confused:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, Little Johnny W's a Dance Director

Just don't mention to him that the vast majority of Dance Directors are homosexuals.

He doesn't like hearing those statistics.

Most unemployed leaches, like yourself, are sodomites, hangin' out at unisex bars, while there "domestic" partner goes shopping for them.

Yep, you are a sodomite, sending me PM's in the past, coming on to me, sweetie, and considered sending your wife to meet me, to check me out, to see if I was suitable for your sodomy.

Get a job, Craigie, and support that ignored family of yours, free loader, infadel, as you spent most of your waking hours on TOL, and your "domestic partner."

I'm not interested, Craigie, in your man crush, soddy-I dig chicks.

andyc

Why have you slipped up and let us seen you're just as "low" as anyone else? Did you think you could keep it hidden forever? How about you just be honest and say what you mean and mean what you say? Then maybe you wouldn't be so concerned with garnering complements. :confused:

Slipped up is a matter of opinion. I haven't slipped from my point of view.
Marowbe is a jerk, and so is W. Madists call people idiots and morons, and you don't question that. So why question me?

Unless you have higher expectations of non madists?

You guys are showing your colors, and non madists are watching :)

In the end of the day I don't take you guys seriously.

john w

Hall of Fame
A fat unemployed paroled loser?

Yes- I've rejected his advances, but he still pursues me. And he cries about it. Ask him. He is obsessed not only with us meanie, bully dispies, because we hurt his feelings, he is obsessed with "homosexuality."

john w

Hall of Fame
How can we possibly take this seriously when you defend this guy......

Marowbe....you just type nonsense all the time cause you've got nothing better to do.

Tettie accused me of being a "homosexual," like he is, you fruitcake, so stuff your feigned outrage, hypocrite.

glorydaz

Slipped up is a matter of opinion. I haven't slipped from my point of view.
Marowbe is a jerk, and so is W. Madists call people idiots and morons, and you don't question that. So why question me?

Unless you have higher expectations of non madists?

You guys are showing your colors, and non madists are watching :)

I don't have a problem with name calling unless the person complaining about name calling is doing name calling himself. Why is your calling someone a "jerk" worse than someone else calling you a "moron" or an "idiot". Why is your name calling more righteous than the other guys?

I just think it's odd that you seem to think name calling is a MADIST trait instead of a people trait, and that you think name calling has anything to do with being a Christian. Jesus, Himself, did quite a bit of name calling, didn't he?

john w

Hall of Fame
Has he publicly admitted to being gay?

He has accused me of it, has had a man crush on me, for over 3 years, and sent me a PM in the past, admitting it. Ask musterion, as he/others aptly points out that Tettie defends sodomy, chimes in whenever the subject comes up-he is obsessed with it, like dispensationalism. The punk is a sap, loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know W is being a jerk, but you like him. Your rules of christian conduct don't apply to him, because the people your huddle around defend him.

You, sir, are also a jerk.

"Fart, W...You know W is being a jerk,... You, sir, are also a jerk"-candyandy, out of one side of his filthy mouth

vs.

"christian conduct don't apply to him"-candyandy, out of the other side of his mouth

You hypocrite. Turn both cheeks, and I will slap both of them.

Let me guess your "response": Just meeting me halfway.

Actress....take a bow....

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
When you support W, your opinion in this matter is worthless, Marowbe. You are a jerk. That is fact. Madists defend name calling, so face up to the reality of what you are.

Listen up, punk. Your hero, Tettie, whose boots you polish, started this "homosexual" name/accusations against me, so stuff your whimpers, and "booing" from the bleachers, hypocrite.

john w

Hall of Fame

Then leave, hypocrite, get on that high horse of yours, and head out of Dodge, oh offended one, perhaps to Russia, where you will blend in with everyone else, and can use your "miraculous" tongue babbling to speak your subjective, mystic, emitional "feel good" "gospel" to the masses. Do you have "the anointing?"

Give the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd a clap!!!!

Ponee-mayou, comrade? Spah-cee-bow.

john w

Hall of Fame
I asked tettles to show where the 12 preached redemption through Christ's blood, he ignored it.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

He ignores 80%, or so, of the questions posed to him, and, like the actor, who engages in sophistry, deceit, lying,that he is, goes on, and on, wines, pines, blubbers, has a tantrum, on how we MAD-ists/dispies "cannot" answer his questions(most of which are trap questions). No, we do, for the most part-he just doesn't like the answers, or understand them, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of his.

He is a disingenous fraud, not here for any reason, except to display what happens to a "man," steeped in satanic Preterism, and who isolates himself from intelligent members of the boc/human race, at his home, alone, on TOL for 5+ hours every day-he logs in, and loses his mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He ignores 80%, or so, of the questions posed to him, and, like the actor, who engages in sophistry, deceit, lying,that he is, goes on, and on, wines, pines, blubbers, has a tantrum, on how we MAD-ists/dispies "cannot" answer his questions(most of which are trap questions). No, we do, for the most part-he just doesn't like the answers, or understand them, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of his.

He is a disingenous fraud, not here for any reason, except to display what happens to a "man," steeped in satanic Preterism, and who isolates himself from intelligent members of the boc/human race, at his home, alone, on TOL for 5+ hours every day-he logs in, and loses his mind.

I'll bet he gets bored with himself after all those hours of being
with himself. He's not even interesting.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I asked tettles to show where the 12 preached redemption through Christ's blood, he ignored it.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

The 12?

Jesus Himself preached it.

(John 6:54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He has accused me of it, has had a man crush on me, for over 3 years, and sent me a PM in the past, admitting it. Ask musterion, as he/others aptly points out that Tettie defends sodomy, chimes in whenever the subject comes up-he is obsessed with it, like dispensationalism. The punk is a sap, loser.

I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.