ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestone

W's sympathizers didn't notice the blasphemy in the post I was responding to?

I'm sure a ban is on the way, but it's not major concern in my life.

thats a bummer too,sure wanted him to explain how EARTH don't really mean it's never going to be fulfilled on earth,lol,,,

andyc

Some posters, such as the one I reported, are extremely childish/immature.
Their uncivil behavior is unacceptable.

How can we possibly take this seriously when you defend this guy......

He once again admits that he is obsessed with other men, a sodomite, as he still spreads this "Johnny," and the "Dance Director" "homosexual" accusation. Why is that, pervert? We know about your man crush on me, other men, and your impending divorce.Tettie, sent me a PM, last year, admitting he was a sodomite, and made advances on me.

Sorry, wimp, soddy Craigie-I dig chicks, as I've told you for years. I reject your "come on's."

And Craigie is aa satanic "Originals Only-ist," Errors Only-ist," All Versions are the word of God Only-ist."

And what job do you have, Craigie? Oh yes,-none-unemployed, living/sponging off your wife, since your "business" went under.

"Little," you qip? You wife could beat you up, wimp- I saw her hands, and huge arms, under all that make up she plasters on her face,effeminate one. And I've fought bigger girls than her, sweetie.

Marowbe....you just type nonsense all the time cause you've got nothing better to do.

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't hear?

Little Johnny W is a Dance Director.

And you are unemployed, Craigie, going through a divorce, ignoring your "family," and a sodomite.

Is your future "domestic" partner, Wimpy, named "Brucie?"

"Brucie and Craigie"-cute. Will you be on HSG, shopping for a home, with your new beau?

No, sweetie, I'm a stock broker, pay more in taxes than you receive in unemployment benefits, sponger, which explains why you "come on" to me, sweetie. I feel so cheap. But, alsa, Craigie pie, I dig chicks, so, I must reject, again, your advances. Do not PM me anymore.

heir

TOL Subscriber
W's sympathizers didn't notice the blasphemy in the post I was responding to?

I'm sure a ban is on the way, but it's not major concern in my life.
Apparently, neither is your salvation since like tet you too believe the gospel of your salvation is "Jesus".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And you are unemployed, Craigie, going through a divorce, ignoring your "family," and a sodomite.

Is your future "domestic" partner, Wimpy, named "Brucie?"

"Brucie and Craigie"-cute. Will you be on HSG, shopping for a home, with your new beau?

No, sweetie, I'm a stock broker, pay more in taxes than you receive in unemployment benefits, sponger, which explains why you "come on" to me, sweetie. I feel so cheap. But, alsa, Craigie pie, I dig chicks, so, I must reject, again, your advances. Do not PM me anymore.

Has he publicly admitted to being gay?

john w

Hall of Fame
tears and war exist on planet earth right now.

In the kingdom of heaven (which is not of this world), where Christ Jesus reigns with the Saints, there are no tears or wars.

Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

Where is that you guys think you go when you die?

Splain this prophecy passage, sodomite.

Revelation 21:4 KJV And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

When fulfilled?

Watch the clown embarrass himself, and his father the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
As long as humans continue to be born with a sin nature (separated from God) because of what Adam did, there is always going to be war and tears on planet earth.

Like I said, I'm just an ambassador for Christ here on planet earth. My citizenship is in heaven, in the kingdom of God.

Where do you think you go when you die?

there is always going to be war and tears on planet earth.

So, when was this fulfilled, soddy?

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

andyc

Where is it written in the OT that Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) had any hope?

The OT wasn't written to gentiles, but Paul answers your question.....

Romans 2:14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,

There wasn't a hope to cling to, but obedience to conscience lead to acceptance.

15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

So that means that people who died before Christ even came, will be judged according to Paul's gospel. How do you figure that out?

whitestone

"as it is in heaven",,,not just in heaven and metaphorically on earth,,,but "on earth",,exactly the same as in heaven,,,,seems like unfulfilled ground to me how bout you tet?

musterion

The OT wasn't written to gentiles, but Paul answers your question.....

Romans 2:14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,

There wasn't a hope to cling to, but obedience to conscience lead to acceptance.

15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

It says their own thoughts accused or excused them. It doesn't say God accepted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.