ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(1 Cor 11:1 NKJV) Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

Paul makes it clear in 1 Cor 1 that he doesn't want people following him. Paul said that's what divides Christ.

That's what heir tries to do.

heir tries to divide Christ.

You're misrepresenting Heir. That's no big surprise. You have nothing
else to offer. You see, you're at a disadvantage. True believers have
the Holy Spirit and the inspired Scriptures to go by. On the other hand,
all you have is your Preterism. Now, isn't that sad?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you know what the phrase "progressive revelation" means?

Even you fellow Darby/Bullinger follower heir uses it:

Observe, the deception...Did our hero address his own "argument?" Nope.

The satanic pawn "argues" just one piece of good news in the book, i.e., "the gospel of the kingdom" is equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

One more time, punk:

Show us where Peter and the 11 ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"), while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:
"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification."

Go ahead, Craigie. I've been asking you this for over 3 years, wimp.

You cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing,for almost 3 years.

I know that's quite deep...take a breath, Clay.

Judas preached "the gospel." Go on record, and try to say, with that smug, prissy, face of yours, that Judas preached:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Go ahead.

He won't.

Loser. Preterist fraud.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can read, you do it.

You can't do it.

You call yourself "musterion", but you can't tell us one mystery hidden since the foundation of the world that Christ Jesus uttered in one of His parables.

C'mon mystery boy? Just tell us one of them?

musterion

You can't do it.

You call yourself "musterion", but you can't tell us one mystery hidden since the foundation of the world that Christ Jesus uttered in one of His parables.

C'mon mystery boy? Just tell us one of them?

Want me to post the chapter for you?

And who is "us"?

:plain:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's the problem TeT? Paul was given the Grace Message to
take to the gentiles. Everyone in the know, realizes that message
came from the ascended Christ.

I don't see anyone here disagreeing that Paul was given revelation from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, and that Paul preached to the Gentiles.

Try to pay attention. The topic is whether Paul preached a different gospel to the Gentiles than the one Peter preached.

2 Peter 3:15-16 proves MAD's two gospel theory wrong. As does numerous other verses given in this thread that you have never responded to.

musterion

Look how pathetic he is. He throws out this challenge:

So far, not one MADist can tell us even one thing that Christ Jesus uttered that was kept secret since the world began.
Then when it's shown that whole chapter is full of them, he can't compute it. Why? Because he didn't realize they're there and so can't respond and so pretends he can't read.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can use any Bible version you want, including the KJV, that's what the verse says, and that's what the mystery was.

The above, in response to RD's:

Right Divider:
The word "Israel" in NOT there. It was added by people like you.

"The Greek..."-Tet., over and over again, on TOL, posing as a "the Greek"(which does not exist) "expert"

I've challenged him, over and over, for years,to produce one "the Greek" ms that has "Israel" in it. What do we get from this Preterist con "man?" Not a peep.

This habitual liar is so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach to understanding the "volume of the book," he will engage in lie, after lie, sophistry, hypocrisy, and deceit.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One more time for mystery boy:

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.