ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet,

Tell us what mystery Christ revealed in parable form that is the same as what was later revealed through Paul.

Jesus gave the parable of the weeds (wheat and tares)

The parable described the time period from 30AD to 70AD. The harvest occurred in 70AD.

Probably in the late 50's or early 60's, the Apostle Paul said the following:

(2 Thess 2:7 KJV) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

The mystery Paul describes in 2 Thess 2:7, and when taken in it's full context (2 Thess 2:1-12) is the same mystery Jesus gave in the parable of the weeds.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His 2 Peter objection was dealt with months ago.

No it wasn't.

2 Peter 3:15-16 completely refutes MAD's two gospel theory.

Peter makes it clear that Paul had previously written to Peter's audience. Peter also said that Paul wrote the same way in all his letters.

When Paul had previously written to these same Galatians that Peter was preaching to, Paul told those Galatians that if anyone preaches another gospel they are to be accursed.

Since MAD claims Peter preached a different gospel, then Peter should have been accursed.

Peter wasn't accursed because Peter didn't preach a different gospel than Paul.

MAD is a mess.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No it wasn't.

Peter makes it clear that Paul had previously written to Peter's audience. Peter also said that Paul wrote the same way in all his letters.

When Paul had previously written to these same Galatians that Peter was preaching to, Paul told those Galatians that if anyone preaches another gospel they are to be accursed.

Since MAD claims Peter preached a different gospel, then Peter should have been accursed.

MAD is a mess.

You have comprehension trouble, you read things that aren't there.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then it wasn't musterion, a previously hidden secret. Which means Paul lied.

Paul wasn't the first to find out about the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

Jesus was the first to speak about the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world. These mysteries pertained to the kingdom of God.

The Disciples had a hard time understanding these mysteries of the kingdom before the Holy Spirit was given to them.

After Christ Jesus ascended, the mysteries of the kingdom of God were given to Paul by direct revelation from Christ Jesus to Paul.

After Paul received them, he went to Jerusalem and met in private with some of the Apostles to make sure he wasn't preaching in vain.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No it wasn't.

MAD is a mess.

Guess you need to read Galatians 2 again.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Guess you need to read Galatians 2 again.

Gal 2:2 completely refutes MAD's two gospel theory.

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

If Paul had been given a different gospel, why did Paul go to Jerusalem and meet in private with leaders in Jerusalem to make sure he wasn't preaching in vain?

If Paul's gospel was different, how the heck would the leaders in Jerusalem be able to tell Paul if he was preaching in vain or not if they had never heard about this new gospel.

MAD is a mess.

musterion

Paul wasn't the first to find out about the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

Jesus was the first to speak about the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world. These mysteries pertained to the kingdom of God.

If the content of what Paul called a now-revealed secret - and he said that it was - had already been revealed, he lied.

Are you saying Paul lied?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus gave the parable of the weeds (wheat and tares)

The parable described the time period from 30AD to 70AD. The harvest occurred in 70AD.

Probably in the late 50's or early 60's, the Apostle Paul said the following:

(2 Thess 2:7 KJV) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

The mystery Paul describes in 2 Thess 2:7, and when taken in it's full context (2 Thess 2:1-12) is the same mystery Jesus gave in the parable of the weeds.

Chapter, verse, re. this....

"The parable described the time period from 30AD to 70AD. The harvest occurred in 70AD."

Who taught you this "recent invention" of AD 70-ism, you clown?

Give us a name. Go on record and state that you learned it all, by jusat reading the bible.

You big, fat Preterist fraud, engager in sophistry, and deceit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Chapter, verse, re. this....

"The parable described the time period from 30AD to 70AD. The harvest occurred in 70AD."

Who taught you this "recent invention" of AD 70-ism, you clown?

Give us a name. Go on record and state that you learned it all, by jusat reading the bible.

You big, fat Preterist fraud, engager in sophistry, and deceit.

You are changing the subject to try and avoid the truth that Tet does speak.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Gal 2:2 completely refutes MAD's two gospel theory.
(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

If Paul had been given a different gospel, why did Paul go to Jerusalem and meet in private with leaders in Jerusalem to make sure he wasn't preaching in vain?

If Paul's gospel was different, how the heck would the leaders in Jerusalem be able to tell Paul if he was preaching in vain or not if they had never heard about this new gospel.

MAD is a mess.

Satanism-one piece of good news in the book, and that his patron saint, his saint Judas, his "spiritual" brother, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Answer my questions, pawn of Satan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Satan's backup just arrived on thread.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
Jud 1:4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the content of what Paul called a now-revealed secret - and he said that it was - had already been revealed, he lied.

Are you saying Paul lied?

"now revealed" refers to the kingdom of God being preached since John the Baptist.

Paul referred to that time period as "the culmination of the ages".

The writer of Hebrews referred to it as "in these last days"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Satanism-one piece of good news in the book, and that his patron saint, his saint Judas, his "spiritual" brother, preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Answer my questions, pawn of Satan.

You and Musterian along with StP are the Satanists.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.