ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hi and in Cor 11:1 means is this !!

The verb "BE : is in the Present Tense of Continous Action of always to follow or IMITATE Paul and also in the IMPERATIVE MOOD of command to follow Paul and that command is by the Holy Spirit , don't you see ??

dan p
The KJB does a fine job on it and I agree with it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

So far, not one MADist can tell us even one thing that Christ Jesus uttered that was kept secret since the world began.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like all the Darby followers are getting angry because they can't answer the questions given to them.

The Apostle Paul tells us that he persecuted the faith that he now was preaching. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.The Apostle Paul tells us that he preached the same thing in every church. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.

Peter tells us that Paul previously wrote Peter's audience a letter. Peter said that Paul wrote the same things in all his letters. This proves the "two gospel" theory wrong.
MAD is a mess.

Show us where Peter and the 11 ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"), while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:
"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification."

Go ahead, Craigie. I've been asking you this for over 3 years, wimp.

You cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing,for almost 3 years.

I know that's quite deep...take a breath, Clay.

Judas preached "the gospel." Go on record, and try to say, with that smug, prissy, face of yours, that Judas preached:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Go ahead.

Let's go, satanic Craigie. I'm the director here-start dancing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You should follow Christ Jesus not Paul.

Paul doesn't want you to follow Paul:

(1 Cor 1:12-13) ... One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? .....

Why do you keep trying to divide Christ?

1 Corinthians 4:16 states: "Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me."

john w

Hall of Fame
(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

So far, not one MADist can tell us even one thing that Christ Jesus uttered that was kept secret since the world began.

You've not answered 786 out of my last 810 questions, wimp.

Answer mine.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us where Peter and the 11 ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"), while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:
"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification."

Go ahead, Craigie. I've been asking you this for over 3 years, wimp.

You cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing,for almost 3 years.

I know that's quite deep...take a breath, Clay.

Judas preached "the gospel." Go on record, and try to say, with that smug, prissy, face of yours, that Judas preached:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Go ahead.

Let's go, satanic Craigie. I'm the director here-start dancing.

Do you know what the phrase "progressive revelation" means?

Even you fellow Darby/Bullinger follower heir uses it:

Paul did a lot of Jewish things early in his ministry. So what? Progressive revelation...

musterion

He said that in the context of seven parables regarding the Kingdom. Such had not been revealed before.

Next objection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tet your cult doesn't have the same answers that the Holy Scriptures have?
What would you have us do? Ignore the inspired Scriptures and follow you
perhaps?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 11:1 " Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."

(1 Cor 11:1 NKJV) Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

Paul makes it clear in 1 Cor 1 that he doesn't want people following him. Paul said that's what divides Christ.

That's what heir tries to do.

heir tries to divide Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He said that in the context of seven parables regarding the Kingdom. Such had not been revealed before.

Next objection.

I asked for one of the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world that Jesus spoke?

Just give us one?

john w

Hall of Fame
You should follow Christ Jesus not Paul.

Paul doesn't want you to follow Paul:

(1 Cor 1:12-13) ... One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? .....

Why do you keep trying to divide Christ?

Sophistry. Deceit. False dichotomy. Following Paul, is following the risen, glorified, ascended, seated "Lord from heaven" in this dispensation.

Tet, to the children of Israel:
"You should follow the LORD God, not Moses!!!!".

Tet-child of the devil.

musterion

(1 Cor 11:1 NKJV) Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

Paul makes it clear in 1 Cor 1 that he doesn't want people following him. Paul said that's what divides Christ.

That's what heir tries to do.

heir tries to divide Christ.

Follow Christ by imitating the example of Paul, just as the Hebrews followed God by imitating the example of Moses.

What part of this confuses you?

musterion

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest Thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the MYSTERIES of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Next objection.

Status
Not open for further replies.