ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It refers to two groups of people and not the nation of Israel.

It refers to Jew and Gentile becoming one new man in Christ Jesus. The Gentiles became fellow heirs to the promises made to Israel.

Yes, I know you think that "Israel" is JUST spiritual. You're insane.

In the new covenant, those who have faith are the children of Abraham, and the Israel of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
The New Covenant began at the cross. The Old Covenant didn't come to a complete end until 70AD.

So, the Old Covenant did not end at the cross, satanic one?

Was the law, part of the Old Covenant, you satanic droid?

Be careful Craigie.

If I catch you in your 666th lie on TOL in the last 2 years, will you leave TOL, and take your satanic Preterism, and its sulfur/dung, to another site?

Jesus never taught the old covenant.

From the pits of hell.

The law, as cited below, was taught by whom, you wicked child of the devil,....

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Who taught these Galatians the law, you habitual liar?

Who taught you the law, to allegedly bring you to Christ? Satan? Hank Hanegraaf?

Who taught Paul the law, to bring him to Christ, as he testifies here? Read it again, loser:

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Read it-Paul says "us"-he includes himself as being taught the law, and that brought him to Christ.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20 KJV

Who taught former lost people the law, so they could know what sin is, to lead them to Christ?

The Roman army?

Who taught the law, to bring others to Christ, in the OC, and this New Covenant, you assert began at the cross? Name names. God the Father?Who taught the law in the "Old Testament?" Who taught this law referenced in Galatians 3:24 KJV, to bring others to Christ? Did not the Lord Jesus Christ speak only God the Father's words?

Peter's group continued to keep the law of Moses.[/B]...

No they did not.
This is another myth invented by Dispensationalists.

The Law and Prophets was taught until John the Baptist. Once JTB showed up, the kingdom of God was preached.

Was Pentecost part of the law, you clown, satanic pawn, biblical illiterate? Were the feasts, part of the law? Was going to the temple, punk? What temple do you attend?

Watch the satanic spin Craigie will spam, as his father the devil has a a gag order on him. Watch.

Come on, Craigie.

Who taught the law in the bible? God the father?

Let me guess: Josephus, and Wikipedia.

The aroma of Craigie's satanic Preterist litter still lingers on this site, as the sulfuric fumes I could even inhale, while away, logged off...............

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looks like Little Johnny W either escaped from, or was released from the institution.

09c27a865d9ac47b77bab5466d80ef89.400x216x1.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like Little Johnny W either escaped from, or was released from the institution.

09c27a865d9ac47b77bab5466d80ef89.400x216x1.jpg

Little? I'd destroy you, in person, you wimp. And you know it, girlie "man."

That's your best rerun, gal? Answer the questions, you satanic wimp.

No Hank, from which to plagiarize, Wimpy?

john w

Hall of Fame

Looks like Craigie pie is ignoring his family still, so obsessed with MAD, and getting kicked out of his local church-TOL is his kick.

Recent pic of Craigie Tet:

clay_aiken_wallpaper_1024x768_003.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the Old Covenant did not end at the cross, satanic one?

It ended in 70AD

Was the law, part of the Old Covenant, you satanic droid?

Yep

The law, as cited below, was taught by whom, you wicked child of the devil,....

(Luke 16:16 KJV) The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

As we see above, the law was preached until John the Baptist.

Since JTB, the kingdom of God was preached.

john w

Hall of Fame
Beware! No one in their right mind should listen to
anything posted by TeT the Heretic.

Yes, his asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not teach the law, is satanic.

Tell us, Craigie-who taught that before you?

Since no one taught it before you, per your "no one dispensationalism before Darby" argument" of sophistry, and deceit, is false.

Name anyone that taught, what you teach, before you.

The punk won't touch that one, as it will expose him for the satanic pawn that he is. I've asked him that question over 100 hundred times, and we don't hear a peep out of the punk.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, his asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not teach the law, is satanic.

Since no one taught it before you, per your "no one dispensationalism before Darby" argument" of sophistry, and deceit, is false.

The punk won't touch that one, as it will expose him for the satanic pawn that he is. I've asked him that question over 100 hundred times, and we don't hear a peep out of the punk.

Perhaps, he makes it up as he goes John?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I asked him to explain his preterist cult but he said my request didn't answer his question.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeTs very arrogant about his cultist interpretations. He also
has a bad case of OCD when it comes to posting the name John
Nelson Darby. Personally, I never heard of Darby until TeT the
heretic
mentioned his name copious amounts of times.

Darby is TeTs poster boy for his hatred of dispensationalism.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christ Himself preached it:

As if the Lord would have spoken against that which was hidden! :nono:

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.