ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It wasn't different (in the sense of being contradictory), it was additional.

So now you're claiming Paul didn't preach a contradictory gospel to Peter's gospel, just a gospel that was in addition to Peter's gospel?

Is that what you are claiming?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because God had other plans that you, apparently, cannot understand or handle.

God didn't have "other plans".

You have been brainwashed into believing God resorted to "Plan B". You think God put Israel on hold, and then inserted a secret parenthetical time period called "the church age". You think that this secret time period ends when God raptures away all the Christians, and then picks back up with Israel again.

No one taught this nonsense until Darby invented it.

Everything played out exactly how God had planed.

Right Divider

Body part
So now you're claiming Paul didn't preach a contradictory gospel to Peter's gospel, just a gospel that was in addition to Peter's gospel?

Is that what you are claiming?
I'm saying that Paul certainly CONFIRMED that Jesus was the Son of God, etc.

Folks like you seem to always want to make it seem that the gospel of the grace of God that Paul taught is somehow COMPLETELY different from ANYTHING that God ever revealed before (and even somehow contradictory in some way).

Peter's group continued to keep the law of Moses and Paul tells us that we are not under that. You call these contradictory things the same.

Right Divider

Body part
God didn't have "other plans".

You have been brainwashed into believing God resorted to "Plan B". You think God put Israel on hold, and then inserted a secret parenthetical time period called "the church age". You think that this secret time period ends when God raptures away all the Christians, and then picks back up with Israel again.

No one taught this nonsense until Darby invented it.

Everything played out exactly how God had planed.
No, you habitual lair. God did not "resort to Plan B". God's plans ALWAYS included this ALL. BUT, God did NOT reveal this part of His plan until He wanted to. You are simply a stubborn moron.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you habitual lair. God did not "resort to Plan B". God's plans ALWAYS included this ALL. BUT, God did NOT reveal this part of His plan until He wanted to. You are simply a stubborn moron.

You guys think that after the cross, Israel as a nation still had a chance to repent.

You guys claim that after Israel blew its second chance, God put His plans with Israel on hold, turned to Paul, and created a secret parenthetical time period of people.

Again, no one taught this nonsense until Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
what aspects of Paul's teachings were a now-revealed secret (which is what musterion means),

Paul explains what the mystery was:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

It's really that simple.

meaning they cannot be found anywhere prior to his epistles because God hadn't revealed them yet?

Jesus spoke of the mysteries hidden before the foundation of the world in parables.

(Matt 13:35) So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."

It was Jesus, not Paul, who first began telling about the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

As of this post, not one MADist can tell us even one mystery hidden since the foundation of the world that Jesus spoke of.

Why don't you give it a shot mystery boy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
During the dispensation of the grace of God, Jews do NOT come first.

Did Paul preach during the "dispensation of the grace of God"?

If yes, then why did Paul preach to the Jew first?

(Rom 1:16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Right Divider

Body part
No they did not.

This is another myth invented by Dispensationalists.

The Law and Prophets was taught until John the Baptist. Once JTB showed up, the kingdom of God was preached.
You have about 4 verses in the Bible that you think constrain all the rest. You're completely incompetent as a Bible "interpreter".

Jesus told them to keep the law in Matthew 23 and told them to teach all nations to do it too in Matthew 28 ("ALL things that I have commanded you").

James proclaimed the thousands of Jews that were zealous of the law in Acts 21 and neither Paul nor God says anything against it.

Right Divider

Body part
You guys think that after the cross, Israel as a nation still had a chance to repent.
Only because that's what Peter taught in Acts 2-3

You guys claim that after Israel blew its second chance, God put His plans with Israel on hold, turned to Paul, and created a secret parenthetical time period of people.
It was only a secret until God revealed it. I guess that you still have not gotten the memo.

Again, no one taught this nonsense until Darby.
No, just what's in the Bible.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul explains what the mystery was:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

It's really that simple.
The word "Israel" in NOT there. It was added by people like you.

DAN P

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

/QUOTE]

Hi and in Cor 11:1 means is this !!

The verb "BE : is in the Present Tense of Continous Action of always to follow or IMITATE Paul and also in the IMPERATIVE MOOD of command to follow Paul and that command is by the Holy Spirit , don't you see ??

dan p

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have about 4 verses in the Bible that you think constrain all the rest. You're completely incompetent as a Bible "interpreter".

Jesus told them to keep the law in Matthew 23 and told them to teach all nations to do it too in Matthew 28 ("ALL things that I have commanded you").

James proclaimed the thousands of Jews that were zealous of the law in Acts 21 and neither Paul nor God says anything against it.

The New Covenant began at the cross. The Old Covenant didn't come to a complete end until 70AD.

Jesus never taught the old covenant.

Paul was a minister of the new covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.