Fighting fire with fire will burn up the whole of the earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I show you clear example of what I am talking about.

Remember when you and GT were talking about "the Father"?

You told me Jesus is not the Father and you told GT Jesus is the Father.

You could not explain what you were talking about.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Me and GT tried to figure out what you are talking about.

You still could not explain what you are talking about.

I just let it go but GT did not.

popsthebuilder

I show you clear example of what I am talking about.

Remember when you and GT were talking about "the Father"?

You told me Jesus is not the Father and you told GT Jesus is the Father.

You could not explain what you were talking about.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Me and GT tried to figure out what you are talking about.

You still could not explain what you are talking about.

I just let it go but GT did not.
So since I understand the Spirit of GOD to both have been in Jesus and too GOD almighty; I am being overly agreeable?

Man isn't GOD.

Jesus is GOD.

How do I reconcile such statements?

Because GOD was in Jesus, and though the man Jesus is no longer among us, His Spirit is both with GOD and within the believer.

You don't have to agree or understand.

You don't have to stop acting as if I am not being genuine in my words just because you may not understand all of them; but I would advise you to.

Cool things words are. They allow us to pinpoint differences or discrepancies through dialect, and too, once noting these variables, words allow us to conclude such differences in an honest straight forward peacable manner. They also allow for the complete opposite.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So since I understand the Spirit of GOD to both have been in Jesus and too GOD almighty; I am being overly agreeable?

Man isn't GOD.

Jesus is GOD.

How do I reconcile such statements?

Because GOD was in Jesus, and though the man Jesus is no longer among us, His Spirit is both with GOD and within the believer.

You don't have to agree or understand.

You don't have to stop acting as if I am not being genuine in my words just because you may not understand all of them; but I would advise you to.

Cool things words are. They allow us to pinpoint differences or discrepancies through dialect, and too, once noting these variables, words allow us to conclude such differences in an honest straight forward peacable manner. They also allow for the complete opposite.

peace

GT and I both have completely different view and you agree with both of us.

It cannot be done.

GT still does not understand your explanation and neither do I.

I will not try to understand your shenanigan doctrines.

I will never understand your mentality,just like I don't understand Jacob.

I gave up communicate with him too.

peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops,

it seems clear to me you are playing a game of love and peace and trying to please everyone.

peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The truth is simple.

When you try to please everyone happy, you have to make it complicated as you are doing pops.

I am a simple Christian and stick to simple truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It cannot be done.

peace.

YOU don't REALLY communicate with anybody, you just have a desire to preach your 'false doctrines.'

popsthebuilder

It cannot be done.

peace.

How can you rightly judge a thing as a sham or "shenanigan" if you do not understand it?

The spirit that was within the man Jesus (the Christ/ anointed of/ by GOD) was wholly of GOD/ heaven. This effectively makes the man Jesus the Holy Temple of GOD/ GOD with us/ manifest/ physical vessel of the substance of life /Spirit of GOD.

Yet; at the same time this does not require or equat man literally to GOD almighty, but shows Him to be wholly of GOD almighty.

With that being said; what comes from heaven returns there to, and the Spirit is GOD and the spirit that filled the man Jesus returned to GOD. Jesus sets at the right hand of GOD. That doesn't mean that the physical man is equal to GOD even now, but that the Spirit; that is within the person which is placed within those anointed by GOD, is.

popsthebuilder

Pops,

it seems clear to me you are playing a game of love and peace and trying to please everyone.

peace.
It seems to me that you throw out the validity of my understanding because you yourself do not understand it.

How proud is it to claim a thing about me because you don't understand something? "Oh.....I don't get that......it must be this other thing that I can relate to...."

I ask for peace because it is the only way to learn or teach. I also call peace because it is sound instruction from sacred books pertaining to strangers, of which I am.

I couldn't care any less if I was anyone's friend.....how do you not get that vibe?

drbrumley

How can you rightly judge a thing as a sham or "shenanigan" if you do not understand it?

The spirit that was within the man Jesus (the Christ/ anointed of/ by GOD) was wholly of GOD/ heaven. This effectively makes the man Jesus the Holy Temple of GOD/ GOD with us/ manifest/ physical vessel of the substance of life /Spirit of GOD.

Yet; at the same time this does not require or equat man literally to GOD almighty, but shows Him to be wholly of GOD almighty.

With that being said; what comes from heaven returns there to, and the Spirit is GOD and the spirit that filled the man Jesus returned to GOD. Jesus sets at the right hand of GOD. That doesn't mean that the physical man is equal to GOD even now, but that the Spirit; that is within the person which is placed within those anointed by GOD, is.

careful Pops. Your going to get her mad in about two more posts...

popsthebuilder

The truth is simple.

When you try to please everyone happy, you have to make it complicated as you are doing pops.

I am a simple Christian and stick to simple truth.
How simple is it to grasp that the Spirit is GOD, and was in Jesus?

Don't you gather these simple truths from reading the book?

drbrumley

It seems to me that you throw out the validity of my understanding because you yourself do not understand it.

How proud is it to claim a thing about me because you don't understand something? "Oh.....I don't get that......it must be this other thing that I can relate to...."

I ask for peace because it is the only way to learn or teach.

I couldn't care any less if I was anyone's friend.....how do you not get that vibe?

One more post....

popsthebuilder

And against TOL rules...:)
Let's make it a little more obvious shall we?

And I had hoped you were some genuine seeker. You had espoused a couple of promising things....

I can be hopeful to the point of being naive it seems at times.....strange too, because I know better.....

Maybe some other time...