Feminists are ok with adultery

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, that is our term that you cannot use.

A liberal talking about 'double standards'

That's a good one :rolleyes:

Then by your own criteria, Trump supporters are liberals.

Trump supports adultery ... Trump supports abortion ... therefore, using the standard that originated in THIS thread, his supporters support both.
Anyone who supports the adulterous, pro-abort Trump is not qualified to judge anyone else in matters of morality.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Then by your own criteria, Trump supporters are liberals.

Trump supports adultery ... Trump supports abortion ... therefore, using the standard that originated in THIS thread, his supporters support both.
Anyone who supports the adulterous, pro-abort Trump is not qualified to judge anyone else in matters of morality.

Trump understands that the Presidency cannot change either adultery or abortion.

And
I don't care one bit about where a president stands on them because it is irrelevant. You support homewreckers, conservatives have zero discretion with the death penalty and gun ownership- yet are 'pro-life'..

There's hypocrisy everywhere, and a hypocrite calling the kettle black is nothing more than comedy.
Why don't you take a look at what the country has become, instead of your wishful idea of it, and come to terms with reality :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump understands that the Presidency cannot change either adultery or abortion.

Rusha is ok with both. If she gave a damn, she would be all over all of the Democrat party elected officials, especially Mrs. Clinton.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I don't care one bit about where a president stands on them because it is irrelevant.

I already knew that you believe Trump's view that unborn babies and family units are irrelevant to his character.

You support homewreckers,

Nope ... you, by virtue of your support for Trump, THE HOMEWRECKER, support homewreckers. Every time you make excuses for adultery and domestic violence, you are supporting homewreckers.

conservatives have zero discretion with the death penalty and gun ownership- yet are 'pro-life'..

You have never presented a decent argument against the death penalty. Your *best* argument against gun ownership is that someone shouldn't get shot and killed for breaking into another person's home.

There's hypocrisy everywhere, and a hypocrite calling the kettle black is nothing more than comedy.

Cool story.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nope ... you, by virtue of your support for Trump, THE HOMEWRECKER, support homewreckers. Every time you make excuses for adultery and domestic violence, you are supporting homewreckers.

Every time you support the feminist agenda, you support: LGBT, adultery, divorce, home wrecking, misandry, and legal enmity.

You have never presented a decent argument against the death penalty.

-it does not deter murder
-people have been found innocent after execution
-the death sentence only applies to people who can't afford a good attorney

Your *best* argument against gun ownership is that someone shouldn't get shot and killed for breaking into another person's home.

I'm not against gun ownership, I'm against the complete indiscretion which results in more death than life.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every time you support the feminist agenda, you support: LGBT, adultery, divorce, home wrecking,

Quit projecting. You support TWO out of that list, adultery and homewrecking (because all adulterers support homewrecking).

You are one who makes excuses for men to cheat. THAT is supporting adultery aka homewrecking. You also support divorce IF it the man who is seeking it. You will never find a post of mine condoning adultery. The same cannot be said of you.

Last edited:

eider

-it does not deter murder
-people have been found innocent after execution
-the death sentence only applies to people who can't afford a good attorney

Excellent point!
We made a lot of mistakes as well, back in the 50's 60's and many times before that.
We executed Evans when it was Christie who murdered Evan's wife and baby. We executed Ruth Ellis who was clearly out of her mind in a crime of passion. We executed Brady when he clearly called out to his accomplice to give up his gun. etc etc.....

That was the end of execution for us, although we did not repeal execution for high-treason, desertion-in-face-of-enemy, spying in wartime, or piracy on high seas until much later.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Quit projecting. You support TWO out of that list, adultery and homewrecking (because all adulterers support homewrecking).

You are one who makes excuses for men to cheat. THAT is supporting adultery aka homewrecking. You also support divorce IF it the man who is seeking it. You will never find a post of mine condoning adultery. The same cannot be said of you.

Where have I supported 'adultery'? Because I'm a Trump supporter?

Lol, then you support sin in supporting anybody, period.

Your logic sucks.

And
I see you have no argument against mine on guns and the death penalty. Good job.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Excellent point!
We made a lot of mistakes as well, back in the 50's 60's and many times before that.
We executed Evans when it was Christie who murdered Evan's wife and baby. We executed Ruth Ellis who was clearly out of her mind in a crime of passion. We executed Brady when he clearly called out to his accomplice to give up his gun. etc etc.....

That was the end of execution for us, although we did not repeal execution for high-treason, desertion-in-face-of-enemy, spying in wartime, or piracy on high seas until much later.

I'm the one who made that list. She forgot to add quote tags. Thank you for agreeing, though if you knew it was from me and not her, I doubt you would have said a thing about it :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where have I supported 'adultery'? Because I'm a Trump supporter? .

That ... as well as the fact that when it's brought up in discussions you ALWAYS blame women for causing their husbands to seek sex outside of the marriage.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excellent point!

Eh, that was actually part of Crucible's post that I forgot to delete out of my response. I am pro-death penalty for the crimes of treason, murder, rape and child molestation. It's not as punishment, but rather as a deterrent. Those who receive the death penalty will never be able to escape confinement and go on to commit more acts of violence.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That ... as well as the fact that when it's brought up in discussions you ALWAYS blame women for causing their husbands to seek sex outside of the marriage.

His adultery is his own, but the wife is not some innocent bystander if it has to do with using sex as a device of control.
Both are sins, and both encourage the other. You're the one who consistently tries to compromise blame on everything that should be seen predominantly as the women's fault.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where have I supported 'adultery'? Because I'm a Trump supporter?

Let's start with this ...

His adultery is his own, but

In adultery, there are no ifs, ands or buts ... the person who commits adultery is always 100% responsible for his/her actions.

the wife is not some innocent bystander if it has to do with using sex as a device of control.

You always make the assumption that that is the case. On the outside chance that it IS the case, the adultery would STILL be all on the part of him ... or her. Whoever does the deed is responsible for the deed. Unless of course you wish to argue that any wife who is not fulfilled by her husband is justified in seeking fulfillment outside of the marriage.

Either adultery is wrong ... or it isn't. There is no middle ground.

Both are sins, and both encourage the other. You're the one who consistently tries to compromise blame on everything that should be seen predominantly as the women's fault.

As usual, you are projecting. You see EVERYTHING as being the woman's fault. IF he cheats, you make excuses. Domestic abuse the same thing.

Once again, I will go on record as saying that any married person seeking sex outside of their relationship is automatically in the wrong. Same with domestic violence. No one should be cheating on or hitting one another.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

In adultery, there are no ifs, ands or buts ... the person who commits adultery is always 100% responsible for his/her actions.

Unless you're a woman, of course, who flat out does it when they divorce their husband and start another family elsewhere. #Adultery #SeekingFulfillmentElsewhere

You have your bag of justifications lined up for that absurdity.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Unless you're a woman, of course, who flat out does it when they divorce their husband and start another family elsewhere.
That's not what she said. That's what you want her to have said.

You appear to do that sort of thing a great deal. :think: You might want to think about why that is.

You have your bag of excuses lined up for that absurdity.
See? She didn't offer any. :plain: It's peculiar.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Unless you're a woman, of course,

Nope, you are wrong. A married woman who cheats is committing adultery same a married man who cheats.

who flat out does it when they divorce their husband and start another family elsewhere.

Nah ... until the time you admit that a man is committing adultery by divorcing his wife and starting another family elsewhere, your ridiculous little opinion is dismissed for the double standard that it is ...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

You appear to do that sort of thing a great deal. :think: You might want to think about why that is.

She's always trying to compromise blame whenever it comes to women, but when it comes to men, she dumps a bucket of blame while whipping him the back.

I don't need to explain that if a man commits adultery due to his wife using sex as a device of control, then they both share sin. It's just that simple- sitting here talking all this nonsense about 100% blame here, 100% blame there- ever recall that nonsense coming down on wrongs of women?
Me neither :rolleyes:

You are, just like Rusha, incapable of doing so because you all suffer from a fundamental error of ideology.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course it's not what I said. Anyone who would accuse me of being okay with adultery is either delusional or flat out liar.