Feminists are ok with adultery

eider

Not Daryl. That just shouldn't happen. Take Eugene ... and his hair. Daryl is loved by the audience ... because he is a feminist!

I asked my wife why she likes Daryl. She just went all funny and said he was 'rough'. I don't mind stuffing grease in my hair and going unwashed for a month, but she says it wouldn't be the same!
She remembers Eugene from the hospital in series 5.

eider

Desolate churches are of no concern to me. The Roman Church null and voided the Anglican bishops, and they were right for doing so :rolleyes:

What is your Church? .... Your denomination?
How large are your congregations?

Congregations are very small here in most Churches, although a local Unitarian assembly is massive, so large that it has to split this town's congregation into two services.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blimey! Maybe she's an adulterer!? :confused:

I asked.... she slapped me....��

Pffftttt ... you got off lucky. She should have slapped you and then confined you to the front porch as ... zombie bait!

Oh, that's okay though :rolleyes:

YES ... it's okay to feed the zombies if someone makes a tacky joke ... or messes up the punch line ...

:chuckle: We all knew your arguments were without merit, but this is just a whole new level of desperate.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
YES ... it's okay to feed the zombies if someone makes a tacky joke ... or messes up the punch line ...

:chuckle: We all knew your arguments were without merit, but this is just a whole new level of desperate.

It's merely saying it period, but whatever you say.

There's not a joke or liner in the world that wouldn't make your neck switch if it included slapping a woman :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's merely saying it period,

Uh huh ... attacks zombies are the newest thing in domestic violence ...

No doubt there are a number of mentally challenged individuals who believe they actually exist. :shocked:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

No doubt there are a number of mentally challenged individuals who believe they actually exist. :shocked:

Stop pretending as if you actually think it's bad for a woman to slap a man if he does something wrong to her. Statistically speaking, it is probable that you have even done it in your life at least once.

That's why you don't mind if any conversation includes a woman slapping a man- because you don't actually feel that it's a crime if you believe he deserves it. And yet, a woman 'never deserves' to be struck :rolleyes:

For all the talk on domestic violence, I can guarantee you there are far, far more men who've never struck a woman than there are women who have never struck a man.

I mean, the double standard is there with you ladies on here, I'm just pointing it out :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I mean, the double standard is there with you ladies on here, I'm just pointing it out :idunno:

Your newest story .... women using attack zombies ... as proof that men are justified in using domestic violence ... provides a whole new level of desperation.

Get. A. Grip.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You ever hit a man before?
No.

Men and women should NOT hit one another. What part of "hitting is bad" do you not understand?

Crucible said:
Yeah, sure :rolleyes:

Right. Sure. I understand how answering a question with a direct,one-word answer might be confusing to your intentionally, limited ability of understanding.

Crucible said:
But if not, you've seen or known it to happen and didn't react nearly as you would, if at all, if it were the other way around.

It's unfortunate that your own bias has left you with the inability to be honest. Adultery is evil. Domestic violence is evil.

Outside of self defense, there is never a good reason to hit one's spouse or significant other. IF one is not being treated with the respect that they require to stay in a relationship, the answer is not to retaliate but rather take yourself out of the situation.

Oh, and BTW, respect is a two way street ... which is another concept you continue to willfully ignore.

eider

Pffftttt ... you got off lucky. She should have slapped you and then confined you to the front porch as ... zombie bait!

Nearly.... She threatens to make me sleep with the ducks, or in the kennel. The kennel would be alright, although my legs would stick out in the rain. I've never let her do anything bad to me.... I just make sure that I do what I'm told. ☺

eider

....they don't?
You mean... you really won't make suggestions like that to my wifey?
.... the porch.... no nasty zombies?

Oh thank goodness.... for a moment....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nearly.... She threatens to make me sleep with the ducks, or in the kennel. The kennel would be alright, although my legs would stick out in the rain. I've never let her do anything bad to me.... I just make sure that I do what I'm told. ☺

You are a very wise man. :chuckle: