Feminists are ok with adultery

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:mock: Manning the bias of a pacifist hippie to dodge the inevitable double standard
In the realm of discourse you're an aside, a declarative dervish who doesn't have an answer for the substantive and can't support his own myopic anger with more than what you just displayed...or, mostly you're comic relief at this point. If you want to be more you have to do more.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are far more many women who have struck a man than there are men who have struck a woman.

But
Never mind that most people in jail for domestic assault are men, a lot of whom are having their livelihoods ruined for doing no more damage than a woman does- because he finally lost it but still didn't knock her out like a man.

Let's completely ignore that altogether, because who gives a damn if it's not about the woman?

That's the route everyone of these discussions will go, and I'm a 'misogynist' for revealing it.

Yeah, the women love you for it- thinks for letting them sabotage men, that's what REAL MEN do, right?

Bunch of little girls is all they are, being called 'men' to keep them under their spell of lunacy :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah... but they earn big money for it. ☺

To share ... with their wives!
attachment.php

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In the realm of discourse you're an aside, a declarative dervish who doesn't have an answer for the substantive and can't support his own myopic anger with more than what you just displayed...or, mostly you're comic relief at this point. If you want to be more you have to do more.

Comic relief as in "Bill Cosby explaining how his daughter wants chocolate cake for breakfast" ... or "someone just walked off a curb, and I know I shouldn't be laughing" type of funny?

eider

There are far more many women who have struck a man than there are men who have struck a woman.

But
Never mind that most people in jail for domestic assault are men, a lot of whom are having their livelihoods ruined for doing no more damage than a woman does- because he finally lost it but still didn't knock her out like a man.

Let's completely ignore that altogether, because who gives a damn if it's not about the woman?

That's the route everyone of these discussions will go, and I'm a 'misogynist' for revealing it.

Yeah, the women love you for it- thinks for letting them sabotage men, that's what REAL MEN do, right?

Bunch of little girls is all they are, being called 'men' to keep them under their spell of lunacy :rolleyes:

Question: Are you single?
'Cos you're reading like a lonely bitter person..... honest.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Convenient ... typical story. Not cool for the *reality crowd*.

Women put their hands on men all the time. It is typical for any person to see it multiple times in their life, and watch it go completely without incident. The man takes it, and that's that.

It is very cool for the *reality crowd*, and you all aren't in it. Right now you are basically lying about a reality that you and everyone knows, and to bury it you all will do as normal- deny and mock, move on.

If a man slapped you, you would feel the same way as the men you've seen get slapped. Humiliated, but you wouldn't bat an eye. Hell, women even pass by and say 'you go girl'- a man is liable to be jumped by other people for the same action.

All these men are in jail for something you all have committed and are rooted for.

That is reality. Address it or shut it :rolleyes:

eider

Women put their hands on men all the time. It is typical for any person to see it multiple times in their life, and watch it go completely without incident. The man takes it, and that's that.

It is very cool for the *reality crowd*, and you all aren't in it. Right now you are basically lying about a reality that you and everyone knows, and to bury it you all will do as normal- deny and mock, move on.

If a man slapped you, you would feel the same way as the men you've seen get slapped. Humiliated, but you wouldn't bat an eye. Hell, women even pass by and say 'you go girl'- a man is liable to be jumped by other people for the same action.

All these men are in jail for something you all have committed and are rooted for.

That is reality. Address it or shut it :rolleyes:

I cannot remember when I last saw a woman hit a man, or a man hit a woman.......

Where do you live, to see all this stuff! Where do you go........ !

Nobody has the right to deliberately and intentionally assault anybody!

But, please..... please...... stop trying to tell us how hard-done-by you and your fellow men are! It's pathetic, and to hear this rubbish from (some few) Christians just amazes me.

Where is the love?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I cannot remember when I last saw a woman hit a man, or a man hit a woman.......

But, please..... please...... stop trying to tell us how hard-done-by you and your fellow men are! It's pathetic, and to hear this rubbish from (some few) Christians just amazes me.

Where is the love?

Oh, shut up.

There's a thousand social experiments that prove that I'm right. That's why it's funny watching you dingbats sit here and talk about 'reality' as if you any of you live in it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've seen some pretty horrible stuff hit a fan.

Great, now I have Cotton Eye Joe stuck in my head again. :mmph:

:thumb:

Where is the love?
Whew. That shook Joe out. Much better tune. :tunes: :)