Feminists are ok with adultery

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ever notice that certain people always resort to rape when they are wrong about something? It's their 'cure all' for any argument.
Just insert 'rape' and the argument is automatically won :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ever notice that certain people always resort to

Standing up for children as compared to the male entitlement ego of some grudge bearing posters ...

Yes, indeed. I am 100% for child molesters receiving the death penalty. IF you disagree with that view (which is held by many on TOL), feel free to start your own thread about it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Standing up for children as compared to the male entitlement ego of some grudge bearing posters ...

Yes, indeed. I am 100% for child molesters receiving the death penalty. IF you disagree with that view (which is held by many on TOL), feel free to start your own thread about it.

:blabla:

This conversation was about the death penalty, and you've turned it into defend the children or you're a rapist sympathizer.
Same old typical nonsense from the grills of those as yourself. Just like on any subject of feminism, and trying to overturn it with 'rape'.

You all are professional victims.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
are we talking about rape again?

that's so last semester

It's what Rusha resorts to when she's lost an argument. It's her way of getting people to sprinkle confetti on her.

Such is the way of liberals, feminists, and.. many women :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I have never lost an argument to you or any of your other multitude of usernames ... that you hide behind.

You think I've been here before because I know how to handle those such as yourself on these forums. Almost as if I've have past knowledge- you basically admitted this the other day and didn't even realize it :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have never lost an argument to you or any of your other multitude of usernames ... that you hide behind.

Hiding is right... he lives in an alternate universe where he's hunkered down behind piles of "you alls" and "Stockholm syndromes" so high he can't see over the top of them, so he just waves his little Daisy BB gun and pops it off in the general direction of any female voice. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hiding is right... he lives in an alternate universe where he's hunkered down behind piles of "you alls" and "Stockholm syndromes" so high he can't see over the top of them, so he just waves his little Daisy BB gun and pops it off in the general direction of any female voice. :chuckle:

That he does ... :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Nah

You all talk too much, is all

And one eventually connects the dots :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I spend half my time on here with theology. The only thing you few do is cause enmity with your feminist ideology on virtually any matter, period.

Okay, Ralphie.

dream623x423.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Adorable! That little guy looks like my grandson. :)

Anyways ... back to the discussion of adultery. I have no problem whatsoever with stating that anyone who commits adultery is 100% in the wrong. Outside of Crucible, do you know of anyone else who is incapable of stating "Adultery is always wrong."?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Anyways ... back to the discussion of adultery. I have no problem whatsoever with stating that anyone who commits adultery is 100% in the wrong. Outside of Crucible, do you know of anyone else who is incapable of stating "Adultery is always wrong."?

I know you don't have a problem stating it, you've always been extremely clear about the issue. So why did Nick single you out? It's ludicrous. As for anyone else, I guess it might depend on who they support for President.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

If you withhold sex to control your spouse, than you are in sin as well. I've never made an excuse for adultery, only that women play 'victims' so much that they don't even realize their own faults and failings.

I'm sorry you're either too dumb or haughty to concede to that, but you shouldn't outright lie about where people stand.

Like I said, you all talk too much :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

If you withhold sex to control your spouse

As predictable as ever ... :)