Feminists are ok with adultery

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You know as much about the UK as you do about Sweden dingbat...

My word, the stupid...it hurts...

:dunce:

You think that the Illuminati are hurting women- you've done resorted to conspiracy theory.

And these people on here, they liked his post- because feminism is a mental illness and it turns men into blithering idiots :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You think that the Illuminati are hurting women- you've done resorted to conspiracy theory.

And these people on here- they are willing to accept that, because you all have a mental illness :rolleyes:

Oh noes, not the Illuminati?! Them and their darn handshakes & ritualistic house adornments etc...

Frankly Cruc, if I do have a mental illness then it's news to someone else, cornflour and fruit gum lasagne, my old man's a crisp packet etc...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Well, then thankfully neither of us has to worry about that because I grow enough for both of us. :plain:

Actually, if you ever do somehow get around to growing vegetables in that wasteland of yours you might wanna chuck some of them Crucible's way. They might kick start some badly needed synaptic function...

Arthur Brain

It's clear that this Stockholm Syndrome you suffer from has also distorted your culinary taste.
And fashion sense. Sombreros haven't been in for a long time.

FYI I suffer from Copenhagen Compartmentalization so get ya facts straight Count...

And I've never been one to conform to current fashion trends either thank you so very much...or previous ones come to think on it...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cool story...

Actually no, cool series...

:thumb:

Yeah, the best ever. It's a little something called the physical plane, also known as the universe, reality, etc.

Not the fantasy world you all have chosen to live in, where female privilege is an illusion and anyone who sees it is a 'misogynist' :rolleyes:

I mean, how many times are you all going to bring up the pay gap before you realize it is a myth- how many times does these so called 'studies' need to be rehashed and debunked before your mouths finally just shut up with it?

And with rape- it is nothing more than another excuse to continue prancing on with the agenda. The fact that you all aren't actually willing to either avoid or do anything, at all, about it pretty much sums up that nonsense for what it is.
It's illegal- what more is there to do? Teach men not to rape.. that's plainly misandrist and ridiculous. Go somewhere and be taught not to rape, since you are a potential rapist. Maybe all men need to be registred offenders until they take a class on how to not rape :plain:
I mean, I don't have to bury this sword any further- you all are delusional.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, the best ever. It's a little something called the physical plane, also known as the universe, reality, etc.

Not the fantasy world you all have chosen to live in, where female privilege is an illusion and anyone who sees it is a 'misogynist' :rolleyes:

I'm sorry dude, I have a zombie infestation on the junction of 24th & 7th to deal with. The sad thing is they're so much better conversationalists than you as well...

Arthur Brain

I mean, how many times are you all going to bring up the pay gap before you realize it is a myth- how many times does these so called 'studies' need to be rehashed and debunked before your mouths finally just shut up with it?

And with rape- it is nothing more than another excuse to continue prancing on with the agenda. The fact that you all aren't actually willing to either avoid or do anything, at all, about it pretty much sums up that nonsense for what it is.
It's illegal- what more is there to do? Teach men not to rape.. that's plainly misandrist and ridiculous. Go somewhere and be taught not to rape, since you are a potential rapist. Maybe all men need to be registred offenders until they take a class on how to not rape :plain:
I mean, I don't have to bury this sword any further- you all are delusional.

Ah, you've re-edited...

Still got this zombie attack going on although one of them's requested that you needn't show up as they're only interested in brains...

(To be fair they weren't that interested in attacking me either)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ah, you've re-edited...

Still got this zombie attack going on although one of them's requested that you needn't show up as they're only interested in brains...

(To be fair they weren't that interested in attacking me either)

I didn't 'edit', I 'added'.

And
I don't know why you are talking about some zombie apocalypse. I simply stated that feminism is like a zombie- it is a dead thing that just won't be put to rest.

You all keep animating it and throwing it's foul corpse on other people :plain:

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I didn't 'edit', I 'added'.

And
I don't know why you are talking about some zombie apocalypse. I simply stated that feminism is like a zombie- it is a dead thing that just won't be put to rest.

You all keep animating it and throwing it's foul corpse on other people :plain:

:chuckle:

Eh, you pretty much subtracted if anything frankly but anyway. Good luck with your barmy notions and personal grudges. I mean that sincerely, as in hopefully you'll see why most everyone else sees you as bonkers and you might begin to have a life whereby women aren't some nefarious entity to you and you'll become someone a zombie might even consider eating...

:e4e:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What absolute poppycock. Rick Grimes all the way!

Don't make me go Carol on your sombrero.
attachment.php