Feminists are ok with adultery

eider

:rotfl:

The wage gap is a myth, but just like you all perpetuate that, despite having an 'equal pay act', so to you do you patently use equality acts to ignore the gender bias in courtrooms and in law enforcement.

It's just not true- women are shown leniency and favor over men- 90% of the homeless being men and the vast majority of court winners being women are not exclusive things. They have everything to do with gender bias and favoritism.

If 'equality' actually meant what it's supposed to mean, and not the joke that it is in legality (forced privilege), women wouldn't want it :rolleyes:

But go ahead and keep the wool pulled, women have it made and then mock others. You deny it.
Oh well- that ol' forbidden fruit must taste really good :idunno:

We have a better gender balance in the UK Imo, but we won't have a balance for female execs, professionals and politicians unti well past 2020. The problem is that nearly all our top execs are freemasons, and they give places to...... Freemasons! It is probably the same where you are. It will take another few years for the feminists to mash all these secret societies.... But they will.
They are coming for you, Crucible....! :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You keep confusing your *opinion* for fact. Insofar as "proof" ... your cloud of outrage and disdain towards anyone of the female gender has left you willfully blind to anything that doesn't correspond with your chosen bias.

Feminists and the PC agenda has produced and rehashed the same exact things for years and years, and every time they are challenged, mostly debunked, they all just find another way to keep bringing them up and refreshing the 'issues'.

A person should feel disdain for this obvious, dirty tactics to keep men held down to their stupid, false biases. It doesn't mean have disdain for an entire gender, just outraged at the sham it all is. I'm not 'willfully blinding' anyone or myself, those as yourself are- you all are lying about reality, these statistics are part of you all's manipulative nonsense and I'm tired of people acting like men should sit there and do anything BUT challenge it.

Stockholm's Syndrome. It can be explained in two words. I know it's nice to have men twirled around your fingers, and make no mistake, you don't like me because I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. You have disdain for the planet not being your glass palace, that's the only explanation to this madness you all perpetuate. Women have it made. It's a fact. Stop saying it isn't true when the statistics, THE REAL ONES,
SHOW IT

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You keep confusing your *opinion* for fact. Insofar as "proof" ... your cloud of outrage and disdain towards anyone of the female gender has left you willfully blind to anything that doesn't correspond with your chosen bias.

Feminists and the PC agenda

Has everything to do with your selective outrage and nothing whatsoever to do with facts ...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We have a better gender balance in the UK Imo, but we won't have a balance for female execs, professionals and politicians unti well past 2020. The problem is that nearly all our top execs are freemasons, and they give places to...... Freemasons! It is probably the same where you are. It will take another few years for the feminists to mash all these secret societies.... But they will.
They are coming for you, Crucible....! :)

You all over in England and whatnot are actually the worst. I cringe at the tyranny that PC has turned into over there- you all want women to be in high places not due to ability and worth, but because they are women.

You all imagine that there is a bias, when there is not. Women are goddesses among men over there, it's ILLEGAL for you to even challenge them while they sock it to you for crying out loud.

You done rough up the damn Illuminati :doh:
Like I said- cringing. Many men here are suffering from Stockholm's syndrome, but you all are running with the torch!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Has everything to do with your selective outrage and nothing whatsoever to do with facts ...

I explained your 'facts' (falsehoods) in my post, which you would do well to pretend isn't there because that isn't something that requires looking but so far into. I could pretty much nail the coffin immediately :rolleyes:

But then, your arguments will just become the walking dead, as what has been shown of the agenda.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I cringe at the tyranny
Coming soon on 8-track, cassette, and of course, chipped vinyl.

- you all want women to be in high places not due to ability and worth, but because they are women.
I suspect you think that because you want women in "their place" collectively and without exception. So, like some hard right wingers who confuse anything to their left with raving communism, you can't conceive of more than the two absurd alternatives.

Just a guess mind you. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Feminists and the PC agenda has produced and rehashed the same exact things for years and years, and every time they are challenged, mostly debunked, they all just find another way to keep bringing them up and refreshing the 'issues'.

A person should feel disdain for this obvious, dirty tactics to keep men held down to their stupid, false biases. It doesn't mean have disdain for an entire gender, just outraged at the sham it all is. I'm not 'willfully blinding' anyone or myself, those as yourself are- you all are lying about reality, these statistics are part of you all's manipulative nonsense and I'm tired of people acting like men should sit there and do anything BUT challenge it.

Stockholm's Syndrome. It can be explained in two words. I know it's nice to have men twirled around your fingers, and make no mistake, you don't like me because I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. You have disdain for the planet not being your glass palace, that's the only explanation to this madness you all perpetuate. Women have it made. It's a fact. Stop saying it isn't true when the statistics, THE REAL ONES,
SHOW IT

Dude, I highly doubt any sane woman would give you the time of day. Even if she did you'd probably prattle on about how she'd manipulated the hours and minutes etc...

What. A. Crank.

:dunce:

Arthur Brain

You all over in England and whatnot are actually the worst. I cringe at the tyranny that PC has turned into over there- you all want women to be in high places not due to ability and worth, but because they are women.

You all imagine that there is a bias, when there is not. Women are goddesses among men over there, it's ILLEGAL for you to even challenge them while they sock it to you for crying out loud.

You done rough up the damn Illuminati :doh:
Like I said- cringing. Many men here are suffering from Stockholm's syndrome, but you all are running with the torch!

You know as much about the UK as you do about Sweden dingbat...

My word, the stupid...it hurts...

:dunce: