Feminists are ok with adultery

glorydaz

Seriously, are you on drugs or have the few brain cells you have just gone on permanent vacation? You really are one of the outright dumbest, backwards insidious little knobs I've ever encountered on a forum. Don't talk to me about rape you ignorant scumbag. If you think I tolerate it or enable it you (yet again) are completely clueless.

Oh shut up you gormless, ignorant little boy. Go and do a jigsaw puzzle or something.

Moron.

I think that people like you should take counselling for your blood pressure..... and Jesus specifically told you not to insult anybody with words like idiot, fool, etc.
You full of hot air, but can you actually live what you preach?

Hey Nick, here's some of that "selective outrage" for ya. :rotfl:

eider

Mat {5:22} But I say unto you, That
whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be
in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his
brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but
whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell
fire.

eider

Have you ever noticed how they say nothing about Bill Clinton? Yet rail against accusations when convenient? Selective outrage is the word.

Heh heh!
So anyone who supports Equality at every level in society, commerce, industry, educationm, partnership, marriage, finance, government and general life .... supports marriage cheats!

Prejudgement on the grandest and most amazing scale!
But it's fun to read this rubbish.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are correct. I do not care about any spouse or significant other who is a cheater or an abuser. The law *should* benefit anyone who is not *the* cheater or abuser. I will never defend them ... though it is not surprising in the least that you defend such behavior as along as the individual doing so is of the male gender.

Well the law has a gender bias, and you support the law, so therefore everything you just stated has about as much worth as turd in a tin bucket.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well the law has a gender bias,
Prove it.

The law actually forbids discrimination based on gender. Like the Civil Rights Act of '64, or the Equal Pay Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Title IX, Title 42, etc.

and you support the law,
The alternative being anarchy.

so therefore everything you just stated has about as much worth as turd in a tin bucket.
There's nothing like a logical conclusion...and that's certainly nothing like one. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The law actually forbids discrimination based on gender. Like the Civil Rights Act of '64, or the Equal Pay Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Title IX, Title 42, etc.

:rotfl:

The wage gap is a myth, but just like you all perpetuate that, despite having an 'equal pay act', so to you do you patently use equality acts to ignore the gender bias in courtrooms and in law enforcement.

It's just not true- women are shown leniency and favor over men- 90% of the homeless being men and the vast majority of court winners being women are not exclusive things. They have everything to do with gender bias and favoritism.

If 'equality' actually meant what it's supposed to mean, and not the joke that it is in legality (forced privilege), women wouldn't want it :rolleyes:

But go ahead and keep the wool pulled, women have it made and then mock others. You deny it.
Oh well- that ol' forbidden fruit must taste really good :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The wage gap is a myth, but just like you all perpetuate that
I haven't said anything about wage gaps, only noted that the law is against discrimination based on gender. Now the 2003 Census noted that women make 77 cents to the male dollar, but I haven't really spoken to that here. More recently Newsweek had a decent article about it. It takes pretty clear and well supported exception to your premise:

http://www.newsweek.com/hard-facts-about-pay-gap-between-men-and-women-322623

do you patently use equality acts to ignore the gender bias in courtrooms and in law enforcement.
That's a "Do you still beat your wife?" question. It assumes a fact not in evidence. Now there was for a very long time a bias in the law that favored men, even to the exclusion of the right to vote. And then, for a time, there was a "tender years" presumption that absent some moral turpitude in evidence on the part of the mother the presumptive custodial parent should be that mother, but that has also been done away with.

It's just not true- women are shown leniency and favor over men
What authority with citation backs your notion and in what particular?

- 90% of the homeless being men
I don't have that high a figure in any literature I'm seeing, though more men are homeless than women. Most of those men are minorities (68% according to the 2014 NCHWI). So you're saying that the law is biased in favor of women? Perhaps it is, instead, biased against males of color. And, according to at least one substantive survey in 1996 by the Urban Institute, around 60% of the chronically homeless have a lifetime of mental illness. . . So perhaps the bias is against the mentally ill and especially those of color?

and the vast majority of court winners being women are not exclusive things.
Winners in what sense, determined how? Is it a "win" to be granted a divorce or only the natural outcome of the petition?

If 'equality' actually meant what it's supposed to mean, and not the joke that it is in legality (forced privilege), women wouldn't want it :rolleyes:
That's just...stupid. So I'll let it stand as it's own rebuttal.

But go ahead and keep the wool pulled
I'm a creature of reason. I don't blame my own failures or lay the failures of my sex at the feet of women. And I don't confuse an emotional and personal response with reason. So you'll have to do a good bit better than unsupported declaration and supposition.

women have it made and then mock others. You deny it.
I haven't spoken to it, but being rational I'd have to say if asked, yes, I'd deny it. Why? Any number of reasons, beginning with the unassailable fact that you're more likely to be poor if you're a woman, old or young. Now it's better here than world wide, where 70% of the poor are female, but women still hold a significant statistical edge when it comes to poverty here. Then there's rape, of course. Men are raped, but women are disproportionately the victim, as they are in relation to domestic violence.

Between 1994 and 2010, 4 of 5 victims of intimate partner violence were female. http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ipv9310.pdf

So, more likely to be poor, raped, paid less and reviled by people like you...why on earth wouldn't I think anyone saying women "have it made" is daft?

Oh well- that ol' forbidden fruit must taste really good :idunno:
I agree. You don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's just...stupid. So I'll let it stand as it's own rebuttal.

I'm a creature of reason. I don't blame my own failures or the failures of my sex at the feet of women. And I don't confuse an emotional and personal response with reason. So you'll have to do a good bit better than unsupported declaration and supposition.

I haven't spoken to it, but being rational I'd have to say if asked, yes, I'd deny it. Why? Any number of reasons, beginning with the unassailable fact that you're more likely to be poor if you're a woman, old or young. Now it's better here than world wide, where 70% of the poor are female, but women still hold a significant statistical edge when it comes to poverty here. Then there's rape, of course. Men are raped, but women are disproportionately the victim, as they are in relation to domestic violence.

Between 1994 and 2010, 4 of 5 victims of intimate partner violence were female. http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ipv9310.pdf

So, more likely to be poor, raped, paid less and reviled by people like you...why on earth wouldn't I think anyone saying women "have it made" are daft?

I agree. You don't know what you're talking about.

:thumb:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I haven't said anything about wage gaps, only noted that the law is against discrimination based on gender. Now the 2003 Census noted that women make 77 cents to the male dollar, but I haven't really spoken to that here. More recently Newsweek had a decent article about it. It takes pretty clear and well supported exception to your premise:

http://www.newsweek.com/hard-facts-about-pay-gap-between-men-and-women-322623

77 cents to a dollar, 68 cents to a dollar- the number changes, and it's because it is nonsense. These people will perpetuate the agenda for the sole sake of doing so. Just as feminism altogether- a dead agenda kept alive by producing misinformation and myths.

That's a "Do you still beat your wife?" question. It assumes a fact not in evidence. Now there was for a very long time a bias in the law that favored men, even to the exclusion of the right to vote.

Women voting is only necessary if women are the heads of households. They weren't, and so it would have simply been moot.

What authority with citation backs your notion and in what particular?

Well, besides the incontrovertible reality all around you which you have chosen to simply deny, and whatever citation I can find that doesn't utterly bend reality the same as you- just like the one you produced- I suppose not a lot.

I mean, you either choose to see things for what they are or you don't :idunno:

Winners in what sense, determined how? Is it a "win" to be granted a divorce or only the natural outcome of the petition?

It is routine for women to win the kids, house, and a frankly unfair amount of financial settlement.

Not sometimes, not every now and then, but routinely. What's the conditions and population of women's prisons right now? I hear people laboring under myths- 'the pay gap for equal work', but not the 'sentence gap', where women get lesser penalty for the same crime.

I'm a creature of reason. I don't blame my own failures or the failures of my sex at the feet of women.

And yet they do it to you, and you obey.
Men all the way from Adam to you all came along would roll over in their graves :rolleyes:

Well, 'assault' nowadays counts as flicking someone's ear, so forgive me if I think there's a problem with a man's life being ruined for virtually nothing except being human.

And
Your statistic is utterly misleading. It makes people think that 4 out of 5 women are assaulted. It's little things like that which perpetuate this madness. Men are twice as likely to be assaulted in their lifetime, and yet women are twice as likely to develop post traumatic stress.

There is obviously a reason God intended a patriarchy and why haughtiness is, by the number, the most condemned attribute noted in the Bible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:

As usual, nothing of relevance ... just more of your own angry, bias. No statistics. Not even a quote (of mine) stating what you keep claiming I support. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

No point in proving what you all already know. I suppose it never gets tiring to perpetuate lies and depend on the very people your agenda hurts to support you.

It's not like I can reverse your statements unto you- they are engineered to be manipulative. All I can do is reveal what it all is, and the intrinsic disorder of those as yourself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
77 cents to a dollar, 68 cents to a dollar- the number changes, and it's because it is nonsense.
That's a thesis, but it lacks support. You should read that article I linked to. It compares same job wages and looks at a lot of supportive data.

These people will perpetuate the agenda for the sole sake of doing so.
Facts are facts and what you're doing isn't factual. It's just an airing of your own bias. You can tell the difference by what it rests on.

By way of example:

Just as feminism altogether- a dead agenda kept alive by producing misinformation and myths.
You're presented with facts and you run to declaration.

Women voting is only necessary if women are the heads of households
You just woke up in the wrong century. There's no necessity in voting at all by any. But we have a Republic and that means something, even if you don't appear to understand it.

Well, besides the incontrovertible reality all around you which you have chosen to simply deny,
I deny declaration that reflects your fear and hostility, but is suspiciously lacking in facts and reason.

I mean, you either choose to see things for what they are or you don't
Do you mean to be ironic?

It is routine for women to win the kids, house, and a frankly unfair amount of financial settlement.
Completely unsupported nonsense. Unfair by whose estimation? You do know that most judges are men, or do the robes fool you?

Not sometimes, not every now and then, but routinely. What's the conditions and population of women's prisons right now? I hear people laboring under myths- 'the pay gap for equal work', but not the 'sentence gap', where women get lesser penalty for the same crime.
Now there I've seen studies...but is that the "have it made" by getting lesser sentences? The jury is out on the significance of the disparity, given so many variables are in play, among them the fact that we view sexual offenses differently with women than with men. A twenty something year old teacher caught having relations with a sixteen or seventeen year old teenager doesn't resonate with people, especially males, the way that same scenario does when the victim is a female and the older violator is a male.

And yet they do it to you, and you obey.
No and no, to match your effort. Continue to feel and declare your way through this, but it's a thin substitute for rationality and factual support.

Well, 'assault' nowadays counts as flicking someone's ear
It really doesn't.

so forgive me if I think there's a problem with a man's life being ruined for virtually nothing except being human.
Assaulting a woman isn't "human". It's criminal. Most humans aren't criminals.

And
Your statistic is utterly misleading.
It isn't. That's just how you mischaracterize a fact you don't care for.

It makes people think that 4 out of 5 women are assaulted.
It's pretty clearly stated, as were the rape statistics you step around because you can't think of a way of coloring them. Much the way you stepped away from my notation about the homeless...I think you have this bias, this anger, this unreasoned, likely anecdotal grudge and you're determined to see the world through blood colored glasses.

One in five women will be raped in their lifetime. One in seventy one men will experience the same thing. Which odds do you like? (NISVS report, 2010).
The overwhelming, grotesquely disproportionate victims of intimate partner homicide are women (85%).
Between 2003-2012 34% of women who were murdered were murdered by their intimate partner. 2.5% of men were murdered by their intimate partners in that same stretch. (Bureau of Justic Statistics, National Institute of Justice)

It's little things like that which perpetuate this madness.
It's a want of reason and a resting in bias that rushes from consideration that is madness...it's you and yours.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That you are incapable of *proving* your own statements ... indeed, I already know that.

You all don't have any proof- you all have a lies that masquerade as truth, and 'statistics' which don't carry any weight whatsoever in which those lies are assumed into.

Indeed, I don't have to prove what you already know. You all perpetuate a sham.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's a thesis, but it lacks support. You should read that article I linked to. It compares same job wages and looks at a lot of supportive data.

Facts are facts and what you're doing isn't factual. It's just an airing of your own bias. You can tell the difference by what it rests on.

By way of example:

You're presented with facts and you run to declaration.

You just woke up in the wrong century. There's no necessity in voting at all by any. But we have a Republic and that means something, even if you don't appear to understand it.

I deny declaration that reflects your fear and hostility, but is suspiciously lacking in facts and reason.

Do you mean to be ironic?

Completely unsupported nonsense. Unfair by whose estimation? You do know that most judges are men, or do the robes fool you?

Now there I've seen studies...but is that the "have it made" by getting lesser sentences? The jury is out on the significance of the disparity, given so many variables are in play, among them the fact that we view sexual offenses differently with women than with men. A twenty something year old teacher caught having relations with a sixteen or seventeen year old teenager doesn't resonate with people, especially males, the way that same scenario does when the victim is a female and the older violator is a male.

No and no, to match your effort. Continue to feel and declare your way through this, but it's a thin substitute for rationality and factual support.

It really doesn't.

Assaulting a woman isn't "human". It's criminal. Most humans aren't criminals.

It isn't. That's just how you mischaracterize a fact you don't care for.

It's pretty clearly stated, as were the rape statistics you step around because you can't think of a way of coloring them. Much the way you stepped away from my notation about the homeless...I think you have this bias, this anger, this unreasoned, likely anecdotal grudge and you're determined to see the world through blood colored glasses.

One in five women will be raped in their lifetime. One in seventy one men will experience the same thing. Which odds do you like? (NISVS report, 2010).
The overwhelming, grotesquely disproportionate victims of intimate partner homicide are women (85%).
Between 2003-2012 34% of women who were murdered were murdered by their intimate partner. 2.5% of men were murdered by their intimate partners in that same stretch. (Bureau of Justic Statistics, National Institute of Justice)

It's a want of reason and a resting in bias that rushes from consideration that is madness...it's you and yours.

Excellently done. Thank you.