Feminists are ok with adultery

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Selective morality and outrage at it's finest. Enablers would be those who bash rape victims and make excuses for rapists. I am not going to sift through posts that are clustered with personal vendetta and flat out fabrications in reference to such a devastating topic.

Oh please. Put a sock in it- your 'victim blaming' complaint is just you all trying to perpetuate your one sided agenda. Sitting there bringing up the same thing for years on end, which has no significance at all on the current way of things.

Vain complaint, from a vain cause, by vain people. You all enable yourselves to be victims :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Oh please. Put a sock in it- your 'victim blaming' complaint is just you all trying to perpetuate your one sided agenda. Sitting there bringing up the same thing for years on end, which has no significance at all on the current way of things.

Vain complaint, from a vain cause, by vain people. You all enable yourselves to be victims :rolleyes:

Oh shut up you gormless, ignorant little boy. Go and do a jigsaw puzzle or something.

Moron.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh please. Put a sock in it- your 'victim blaming' complaint is just you all trying to perpetuate your one sided agenda.

Cool story. Seriously. So cool I started counting up all of the threads I started in regards to *victim blaming*.

I am all the way up to .... 0 number of threads. Eight and a half years on TOL ... under the SAME username.

Unlike you, I don't give adultery a pass based on the person's gender who is committing it ...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cool story. Seriously. So cool I started counting up all of the threads I started in regards to *victim blaming*.

I am all the way up to .... 0 number of threads. Eight and a half years on TOL ... under the SAME username.

Unlike you, I don't give adultery a pass based on the person's gender who is committing it ...

I don't give a pass, and therefore recognize the problem of the countless remarried adulterers- mostly women- sitting there fooling men once again, as Eve, into accepting their apparent disorder.

And
Your need to bring up your veteran status on here is noted- I suppose you need all the credentials you can brag to compensate for your error.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not defending Clinton's adultery.

Why aren't you defending it? Adultery is either right or wrong, which is it?

I think it's just a shame that, in our current predicament, people are willing to throw away decent leaders on moral irrelevance.

Adultery is a *moral irrelevance*? Aren't you the one who is always whining about families being broken apart. Trump had two previous families with his FIRST two wives. He destroyed them and yet you give him a pass because ... of his gender.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why aren't you defending it? Adultery is either right or wrong, which is it?

Adultery is a *moral irrelevance*? Aren't you the one who is always whining about families being broken apart. Trump had two previous families with his FIRST two wives. He destroyed them and yet you give him a pass because ... of his gender.
'

Benjamin Franklin was a womanizer, but I don't see a single American complaining about him- you all look for excuses to defame people you don't like.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not defending Clinton's adultery.

I think it's just a shame that, in our current predicament, people are willing to throw away decent leaders on moral irrelevance.

Crucible said:
I don't give a pass,and therefore recognize the problem of the countless remarried adulterers- mostly women- sitting there fooling men once again, as Eve, into accepting their apparent disorder.

Right. What was that *claim you made? Oh I know.

I'm not defending Clinton's adultery

:kook:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Being that women love to divorce their husbands and go to other men, there is valid reason for pointing out who most of the adulterers are,

But I can see why you wouldn't want that pointed out. Kind of puts a quark in your perpetuation of a debilitating agenda :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Meh, when it's necessary, it's necessary. Not one woman needs your permission or approval. The law agrees with me. :)

The same dumb thing, repeated over and over. *Da law* does not keep a woman from being a slattern, and give a disturbing amount of potential to mar mens' lives. Which you don't care about, because why would you be against something that's wrong if it benefits you?
Typical :rolleyes:

eider

I personally find impeaching a president due to a personal affair to be stupid.:

Ha ha! I love it!
So you don't mind a leader breaking the OT adultery laws, but would be irate if it was a homosexual affair?
Cherry picker!
And theophilus agrees with you!
Is this utter hypocrisy?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ha ha! I love it!
So you don't mind a leader breaking the OT adultery laws, but would be irate if it was a homosexual affair?
Cherry picker!
And theophilus agrees with you!
Is this utter hypocrisy?

I think people like you are the reason this country is being ran into the dirt, because you are deciding on executive leadership of society society based on THINGS THAT DO NOT MATTER.

Utter hypocrisy, told by an idiot, does not bother me in the slightest. King David committed adultery and killed the women's lover to hide it, I don't see you getting 'irate' about that.
I think you all just find reasons to judge people.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meh, when it's necessary, it's necessary. Not one woman needs your permission or approval. The law agrees with me. :)

The same dumb thing, repeated over and over. *Da law* does not keep a woman from being a slattern, and give a disturbing amount of potential to mar mens' lives.

Cool story. Anyone who emotionally threatens or abuses the other deserves the short end of the stick by virtue of the law. :)

Which you don't care about, because why would you be against something that's wrong if it benefits you?

You are correct. I do not care about any spouse or significant other who is a cheater or an abuser. The law *should* benefit anyone who is not *the* cheater or abuser. I will never defend them ... though it is not surprising in the least that you defend such behavior as along as the individual doing so is of the male gender.

eider

I think people like you are the reason this country is being ran into the dirt......

I think that people like you should take counselling for your blood pressure..... and Jesus specifically told you not to insult anybody with words like idiot, fool, etc.
You full of hot air, but can you actually live what you preach?