ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
All men are fallible.

Oh. We know that, sweetie pie. You deny that....The above, and yet:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

I don't follow a belief system that was invented in 1830 by a fallible man.

1. It is quite irrelevant, sweetie, if one man invented it, or "fallable men"(plural) invented it-the one man/your "bunch of men"-they are fallable.

And yes you do-you are a Russell follower.

You are in denial.

He asserts, and continued to assert, for years:

fallable men-plural(even though whether it is one man, or many men-irrelevant)

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

2.Yes, Craigie pie, they were fallible men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism in the 1800's. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

More denial on your part.

All men are fallible.What I believe has been taught by reliable people who were qualified to teach others. That's why Preterism can be found being taught in every century since the first century and cannot be traced to one man, but Dispensationalism cannot be found until 1830 and can be traced to one man.

1. These alleged "reliable people who were qualified to teach others," these "bunch of men" that you claimed you can name,but refuse to name them, are fallable men.

Thus, per...

....your belief system is false, because it was taught by fallable men. You are in denial, and once more, have suffered another fatal death knell.

Yes, Craigie pie, they were fallible men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism in the 1800's. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

That the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, today, and that everyone saw an invisible Saviour return in the form of the Roman army, in AD 70, as you won't produce this "everyone," and that the redemption of the body/resurrection no longer applies, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism invention asserts, is a false theory made up by fallible men.

AD 70-ism/Preterism is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men.

Why are you so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs, these fallable men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism?

And I quoted 2 Tim 2:2 KJV to you, hundreds of times, and you denied that it was in scripture.

You are in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
More proof that Dispensationalists live in denial.

Dispensationalism didn't exist until Darby invented it in 1830.

More proof that Craigie pie lives in denial, and is embarrassed, and suffered another fatal death knell.

....your belief system is false, because it was taught by fallable men. You are in denial, and once more, have suffered another fatal death knell.

Yes, Craigie pie, they were fallible men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism in the 1800's. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

"Dispensationalism didn't exist until Darby invented it in 1830."-Craigie pie

1. Yes it did.

2. Quite irrelevant, if no one, or hundreds/thousands taught it. If it is in the book, that is all that matters.

3. AD 70-ism/Preterism didn't exist until Russell invented it in the mid 1800's.

4. No one "taught" what you "teach" on TOL, before you, and no one taught that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, today, and that everyone saw an invisible Saviour return in the form of the Roman army, in AD 70, as you won't produce this "everyone," and that the redemption of the body/resurrection no longer applies, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism invention asserts, before you did, and you cannot name this "bunch of men" that you claim that did, and that you claimed you could name, and thus you "teach" a false theory made up by fallible men.

You are in denial. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are in denial

Nope.

I can back my claims with scripture. You have proven that you cannot.

(James 5:8 KJV) Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

(1 Cor 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Peter 4:7 KJV) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

(Heb 10:25 KJV) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

(Rev 22:10 KJV) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

As we see above, the nearness of the coming of the Lord is confirmed by James, Paul, Peter, John, and the writer of Hebrews.

Darby followers have no explanation for these verses.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope.

(James 5:8 KJV) Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

(1 Cor 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

(1 Peter 4:7 KJV) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

(Heb 10:25 KJV) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

(Rev 22:10 KJV) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

As we see above, the nearness of the coming of the Lord is confirmed by James, Paul, Peter, John, and the writer of Hebrews.

Darby followers have no explanation for these verses.
It's interesting that you include a quote from First Peter, but not Second Peter where he explains the delay based on what PAUL wrote and said.

Danoh

Tet's growing list of Jerry-isms - a sort of Treasury of Scripture Ignorance..

:chuckle:

As we see above...

...have no explanation for these verses....

Please stop embarrassing yourself!

Let's look at what Paul said...

As I stated before, STP always purposely...

As we see...

...followers such as yourself claim to be followers of Paul.

If so, why did Paul say...

That's what you need to ask yourself...

The facts speak for themselves...

Why don't you believe the verses I posted?

I have a lot more than a "handful" of verses that support..

You don't have one verse that supports...

Weird, how unoriginal Tet's mind is...

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's interesting that you include a quote from First Peter, but not Second Peter where he explains the delay based on what PAUL wrote and said.

You might want to read Jude after you read 2 Peter:

(2 Peter 3:3) Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

(Jude 18-19) They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

ClimateSanity

For the time is at hand means very soon time wise? Jesus said the kingdom of God was at hand and it never showed up in a physical way literal way. Perhaps God temporarily stopped his plans? I'm thinking so, because not all stones have been knocked down and Jesus looks like a liar.

Right Divider

Body part
You might want to read Jude after you read 2 Peter:

(2 Peter 3:3) Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

(Jude 18-19) They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
You're quite the proof texter.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So shutup, Tet.

:rotfl:

Darby followers such as yourself claim to be followers of Paul.

If so, why did Paul say "the time is short"?

Surely a seasoned Paul follower such as yourself can explain to us why Paul said "the time is short" in the first century?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why don't you believe all of them instead of the just the handful of verses that you base your false beliefs on?

I do believe all of them.

Why don't you believe the verses I posted?

I have a lot more than a "handful" of verses that support Preterism.

You don't have one verse that supports Dispensationalism.

ClimateSanity

Darby followers such as yourself claim to be followers of Paul.

If so, why did Paul say "the time is short"?

Surely a seasoned Paul follower such as yourself can explain to us why Paul said "the time is short" in the first century?

Prophecy said time was short. God didn't tell Paul that things were put on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.