ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know all about it.

So far, no matter how hard Darby followers in Texas and Oklahoma keep trying to breed a perfect red heifer, they haven't been able to.

There hasn't been a perfect red heifer in over 2,000 years.

Darby followers like to align themselves with Christ rejecting Jews. They think their helping God make His prophecies work out.

Little do they know, they have been brainwashed by John Nelson Darby and Zionists.

As everyone knows, little Craigie got beat up when he said that sophistry to Hilston, and bailed from the debate.

Why did you bail from the Hilston "debate," anti semite, Jew hater?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why did you bail from the Hilston "debate," anti semite, Jew hater?

Once again, not one anti Semite, including Craigie, can answer our questions.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And most MADs, if not all; do NOT assert they are.

More denial from you guys.

Denying Dispensations are time periods is the same as denying Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Read heir's post, it was all about a time period.

If an era has a beginning and and end, guess what? IT'S A TIME PERIOD!!!

You guys claim the church started in Mid-Acts, and will end at the rapture. You guys call this TIME PERIOD "the church age".

Why are you guys so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs?

john w

Hall of Fame

Denying Dispensations are time periods is the same as denying Darby invented Dispensationalism.

You guys claim the church started in Mid-Acts, and will end at the rapture. You guys call this TIME PERIOD "the church age".

Why are you guys so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs?

Yes, Craigie pie, they were fallible men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism in the 1800's. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

That the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, today, and that everyone saw an invisible Saviour return in the form of the Roman army, in AD 70, as you won't produce this "everyone," and that the redemption of the body/resurrection no longer applies, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism invention asserts, is a false theory made up by fallible men.

AD 70-ism/Preterism is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men.

Why are you so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs, these fallable men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism?

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, Craigie pie, they were fallible men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism in the 1800's. Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?

More denial on your part.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are you so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs,

I'm not embarrassed about my beliefs. You lie about my beliefs.

And, my beliefs cannot be traced to one man like your Dispensationalism can be traced to John Nelson Darby.

No matter how hard you try, you can't show Preterism being invented by one man, nor traced to one man.

Danoh

Nope. You're willfully reading Ryrie (Acts 2 Dispy) into Acts 9 Dispensationalism once more.

From the Acts 9 Dispy's standpoint, a dispensation is that which is dispensed by a dispensor to a dispensee.

"...the dispensation of the grace of God GIVEN me, to youward."

That it ends up taking a period of time is an aspect of it.

If you and I were neighbors and you were knocking on my door every day, pestering me with your baiting questions in your hope of setting off strife once more, and I finally were to dispense a nice juicy hook kick to your ear; how long it took from the time my foot traveled so enthusiastically to your face to when it did its beautiful damage does not make said travel time the dispensation.

You are just up to more of your hoped for strife via your endless baiting statements and questions. It is what you live for.

HisServant

you also dont seem to understand that the 'dispensation' what a task given to Paul alone for him to teach... its not a system of eschatology or anything else... Paul was given a unique job, and scripture bear that out.

It has nothing to do with end times... old testament times... etc. It was a single thing given to Paul alone to teach us. The 'dispensation' ended when Paul finished his task.

Danoh

you also dont seem to understand that the 'dispensation' what a task given to Paul alone for him to teach... its not a system of eschatology or anything else... Paul was given a unique job, and scripture bear that out.

It has nothing to do with end times... old testament times... etc. It was a single thing given to Paul alone to teach us. The 'dispensation' ended when Paul finished his task.

:doh:

2 Tim. 2:2

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes you are-you are in denial.

No, I don't lie about your beliefs. You are embarrassed by them.

You are in denial.

And, my beliefs cannot be traced to one man like your Dispensationalism can be traced to John Nelson Darby.

Neither can ours.

And quite irrelevant.

That the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, today, and that everyone saw an invisible Saviour return in the form of the Roman army, in AD 70, as you won't produce this "everyone," and that the redemption of the body/resurrection no longer applies, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism invention asserts, is a false theory made up by fallible men.

AD 70-ism/Preterism is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men.

Why are you so embarrassed about your beliefs, and who invented your beliefs, these fallable men who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism?

No matter how hard you try, you can't show Preterism being invented by one man, nor traced to one man.

Yes, we can, and have.

You are in denial.

1.No matter how hard you try, you can't show dispensationalism being invented by one man, nor traced to one man.

You are in denial.

2. No matter how hard you try, you can't show that it is relevant as to whether any belief system can be traced to one man. If scripture teaches it, that's all that matters.

3.No matter how hard you try, you can't show that the Reformation is false, as is God the Father, as you claim.

4. No matter how hard you try, you can't show anyone that taught what you "teach," on TOL, before you, these "bunch of men" that you say you can name.

Wick Stick

I receive understanding of what they really refer too.

Ole Barnabas had a good grip on these things.

Take a look at what the son of consolation had to say.

Try to be consoled.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob17.htm
Barnabas is one of my favorites. :) I'm of the opinion that this book should be in the Bible.

Particularly chapter 2, he appears to say that God did NOT command the sacrifices, or... well... a lot of the stuff in the Pentateuch.

He goes on to say that much of the 'statutes' there are not statutes at all, but rather prophecy, which ought not to be interpreted literally, but instead allegorized and applied to our lives (chapter 9).

So, then, would it be fair to say that Jesus and the disciples taught that the most part of the Law was not meant to be kept literally?

Jarrod

john w

Hall of Fame

Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of fallible men.

Why do you follow the teachings of fallable men, Craigie pie?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are just up to more of your hoped for strife via your endless baiting statements and questions. It is what you live for.

Yes, D-that is this loser's life-spending most of his waking hours on TOL, quenching his obsession, causing strife, attempting to divide respective members of the boc.

It's quite sad, and pathetic. I pity his "wife" and "children."

john w

Hall of Fame
Weasel boy,you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of fallible men.

Once again, more evidence of a J Stuart Russell, Hank Hanegraaf Max King, Josephus, Gary Demar, all fallable men, fallable men follower, Craigie pie, living in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
"And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Craigie pie the anti semite, Jew hater

Once again, more evidence of a J Stuart Russell, Hank Hanegraaf Max King, Josephus, Gary Demar, all fallable men, fallable men follower, Craigie pie, living in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.