ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for proving Tam right once more.

More desperation, and more games.

Maybe I should start another list. My last list listed SEVEN explanations that Darby followers have given for "this generation".

My new list will list explanations Darby followers have given for the future animal sacrifices found in Ezk 40-48

1) For ceremonial purposes
2) For sin atonement
3) There won't be any
4) That's not what Ezk 40-48 says

And the #1 explanation..........they completely refuse to answer the question.

Danoh

I quoted Paul twice.

Paul wasn't a legalist like you.

So says you, the hound of madsterville :chuckle:

But seriously, Tet; it appears you are lost and or do not know how to present the gospel of our salvation to a lost person.

You skirted this issue for months where GT was concerned.

If you are lost; your notions of our supposed legalism will be the least of your worries.

Not to mention, all other subjects are pointless.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

That is "the gospel of Christ" Paul asserts in Romans 1:15-16 he had hoped to preach at Rome.

That is "the gospel of Christ" he asserts in Romans 15:19 he had preached "from Jerusalem round about to Ilyricum."

I often do not bother debating you on issues I have learned you are set in glue in your answers to - but this is serious.

I'll leave it at this here. It is obvious there is no point in dealing with you on this either.

The best to you in this.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But seriously, Tet; it appears you are lost and or do not know how to present the gospel of our salvation to a lost person.

More of your legalism.

Paul didn't present the gospel the way you claim the gospel has to be presented.

John 3:16 proves you wrong, as does Luke 7:50, as does Luke 23:43

You are adding to faith.

musterion

After last night's exchange, it is indisputably clear that preterism is a system that, of necessity, opposes the saving Gospel of the grace of God with regard to the necessity of faith in the DBR of Christ for our sin and justification. Tet made that abundantly clear, more than once. IP agreed with him. Draw your own conclusions as to what that means, but make a permanent mental note of it in any future conversations you choose to engage in with preterists, and with those who supported them here

Since this thread has more than served its intended purpose, it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.