ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

Mind you, 1 Peter was written to "The House of Israel" however we can learn what God expects of us Gentiles in certain instanses. Such as the following: (1 Peter 3:15) "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

God's Word is for EVERYONE, all scripture is God-breathed and useful!

God is God over all.

Jesus' words are for everyone!

God's Truth

There can be only ONE true Gospel today (2016) in this "Dispensation of Grace" that Paul speaks of. And, that is "The Grace Gospel. You can only receive the benefits of Christ's death and resurrection through this Gospel. (Paul's Gospel) Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Jesus CAME WITH GRACE, but you say Jesus only came for the Jews and never for anyone else!

God's Truth

If one is seeking eternal life today (2016) I admonish you to read/study the writings of The Apostle Paul. However, once you've been sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ, it is essential to read/study the entire Bible (New/Old Testaments) cover to cover, word for word, and name by name. This way you get a complete knowledge of who God is, His character and intent, etc. It takes REAL discipline to accomplish these readings.

Nowhere anywhere does the Bible teach not to listen to what Jesus says and only do what Paul says. That is NOWHERE anywhere in the scriptures.

God's Truth

Salvation verses:

Romans 10:9: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

If you confess that Jesus is Lord, we have to be obeying him.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

James 1:22
Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

B]Ephesians 2:8-9[/B] "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Not of the purification works!

The Jews had the purification works for over 1,600 years. Those are the works that no longer save.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True Believers still are in their fleshly body and therefore, are susceptible to sin. Christ took care of the sin question 2000 years ago. Those who are True Believers and members of the Body of Christ are in Christ and Christ is in them. They HAVE the righteousness of Christ and are positioned in the Body of Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves.

The Jews had the purification works for over 1,600 years. Those are the works that no longer save.

You use Scripture that was pertaining to/written to, The House of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Gentiles NEVER were given the Law (any law) nor did they live under any law.

God's Truth

Gentiles were NEVER given the Law nor were they at any time under the Law.

The Gentiles were not under the law because they did not convert.

God wasn't dealing with Gentiles during that period of time. That didn't happen until Paul was made The Apostle to the Gentiles.

Jesus said, WHEN HE WALKED THE EARTH that when he is lifted up, he will draw ALL men.

That happened when Jesus walked the earth, and that is the time you say Jesus' words, the WORD of God does not go for us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People here are going against me because I say we have to obey to be saved, and obey to stay saved.

How is it you still do not know what I preach after all this time?

What you are preaching is wrong

Ephesians 2:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.