ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

It's a shame that ALL of these false doctrines/gospels are out there, obscuring the simplicity of the one true Gospel.

What?! You call your beliefs the simple way? Are you kidding? Do you not say this is for us, this is not, this is for the Jews, this is to the Gentiles, be careful not to do what Jesus says for that is to the Jews, only do what Paul says, be careful not to say you obey--- that is the trick.

The gospel is not about surrendering to doing nothing. That is nowhere in the Bible.

The gospel is repent and be saved.

God's Truth

Some may say, "So, you want us to "dumb down" the Gospel?" To that I say, no, just realize that you have a broad audience with a varied educational background. Those who are well educated need not "talk down" to others in a condescending manner. Not all of us have a degree in the English language. Not all are good at punctuation/grammar. And, not all of us speak "The Queens English."

God hid the Truth from those kinds of people.

God's Truth

That's in your religion, I know nothing of it. However in True Christianity, Christ has obeyed the written word of God for those He lived and died for, and that makes them righteous Rom 5:19

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That is from an evil spirit going against the very words of God, God who says, "But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." See John 20:31.

beloved57

That is from an evil spirit going against the very words of God, God who says, "But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." See John 20:31.
You don't believe that Christ in the scriptures obeyed God's word and was obedient?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Tell me Gm, how is not obeying this get you to that beautiful, powerful, and safe place:

Forgive others so that you can be forgiven.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What?! You call your beliefs the simple way? Are you kidding? Do you not say this is for us, this is not, this is for the Jews, this is to the Gentiles, be careful not to do what Jesus says for that is to the Jews, only do what Paul says, be careful not to say you obey--- that is the trick.

The gospel is not about surrendering to doing nothing. That is nowhere in the Bible.

The gospel is repent and be saved.

Repent means to, Change one's mind. You're one ignorant member of the human race GT.