ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Salvation verses:

Romans 10:9: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

God's Truth

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

The crucifixion is about asking for forgiveness of sins and dying to the sins of the world and living by doing right, living as Jesus says to do.

God's Truth

Col_2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

DEAD in my sins AND IN THE UN-CIRCUMCISION OF MY FLESH?!!!!!

Did you read that scripture you are trying to use against me to defend your false beliefs?

UN-circumcision of my flesh?

That is about how I did not have to get circumcised before Jesus would say me.

IT DOES NOT mean I did not have to obey.

There is no such scripture that says I didn't have to obey to be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 2 deals with the House of Israel, as well. Peter came out after the "upper room" situation and indicted The House of Israel for killing their Messiah. What did he tell them to do? Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Peter was speaking to the House of Israel.

God's Truth

Anyone who rejects "The Grace Gospel" (the Gospel given to the Apostle Paul by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ) will face God's judgment seat and be judged by their works and be cast into The Lake of Fire for eternity. Revelation Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."
The gospel of grace is not: We no longer have to obey God.