Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Are you leaving your ball or taking it?

A rapist is either fully at fault or he isn't. Contextualizing his actions is inexcusable. Introducing the old slut shaming tactic does ultimately mitigate what's been done. Otherwise there'd be no point in bringing it up.

Yep. :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And many men act as whoremongers. If there are no whores around they label the nearest female whore and rape her.
A man like you so intent on degrading females might just fall under that classification?
Or perhaps it is much more fun for you to issue punishments to victims so that their suffering never ends?
Ah you are a heartless parasite.

That is the double standard I was speaking of. All this hatred towards victims of rape and the poor little rapist is a mere afterthought.

glorydaz

That is the double standard I was speaking of. All this hatred towards victims of rape and the poor little rapist is a mere afterthought.

Call in the men with the straight jackets. :shocked:

This has got to be hysteria...either that or the lynch mob mentality has taken over. Whoa Nellie. :kookoo:

glorydaz

Eh, with GD rape is just a 'light penalty' if the victim was being a *slut* in her behaviour beforehand apparently so I doubt she has much concern one way or the other.

Most women will admit that they feel lucky they weren't killed in the bargain. I'm sure that is hard for you to digest, but I'll keep tossing it out there so eventually maybe something will smack you upside the head.

Yep, I got off light when I was robbed at gunpoint. I could be dead just as easily. Common sense, folks. You really should try it sometime. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Well, he wasn't at fault for stripping and acting the slut. :think:

But he was at fault for raping the slut.

That's just how hard it is to use the old noggin people. :banana:

You're just a nut GD. If only you could use your noggin, especially the critical thinking and empathy centers...

Arthur Brain

Most women will admit that they feel lucky they weren't killed in the bargain. I'm sure that is hard for you to digest, but I'll keep tossing it out there so eventually maybe something will smack you upside the head.

Are you seriously for bloody real?! What the hell do you think a rape victim is going to be feeling when they've got someone forcing themselves on them if not scared for their lives as well as enduring the appalling violation? Seriously, are you on drugs? You're the nutcase who's on record for saying women deserve to be raped if they act like a "slut", and furthermore have referred to such as a "light penalty" so who in blazes do you think you're kidding here you fruitcake?

Yep, I got off light when I was robbed at gunpoint. I could be dead just as easily. Common sense, folks. You really should try it sometime. :thumb:

Unfortunately you could have been and I'm sorry you were held up like that. However, that in no way absolves you of your repulsive and flippant attitude towards rape and the "deserving" of it. Common sense? Don't say people deserve to be raped, something you still haven't grasped...

truthjourney

Well, he wasn't at fault for stripping and acting the slut. :think:

But he was at fault for raping the slut.

That's just how hard it is to use the old noggin people. :banana:
Is that all he was at fault for? Is that all you see? What was he doing at a strip club in the first place? Think about a man like that. I think what you're really saying is that the *slut* asked for it and deserved it from that man.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Are you seriously for bloody real?! What the hell do you think a rape victim is going to be feeling when they've got someone forcing themselves on them if not scared for their lives as well as enduring the appalling violation? Seriously, are you on drugs? You're the nutcase who's on record for saying women deserve to be raped if they act like a "slut", and furthermore have referred to such as a "light penalty" so who in blazes do you think you're kidding here you fruitcake?

Unfortunately you could have been and I'm sorry you were held up like that. However, that in no way absolves you of your repulsive and flippant attitude towards rape and the "deserving" of it.

I'll say again. You appear to be too stupid to even come close to understanding what I said much less what I mean. I think it's simply a matter of willful blindness...you don't want to understand. Much like all those who could not seem to grasp A4T's excellent, clear, and SIMPLE explanations of both those points (Ebenz's as well). My own explanation may well have come short, but hers was perfectly presented, and still I see this failure to comprehend. I can't explain it other than to say you guys have been programmed on this issue. I'm prone to believe it is the work of the Women's Movement. They have done much better than I ever thought they would. :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that all he was at fault for? Is that all you see? What was he doing at a strip club in the first place? Think about a man like that. I think what you're really saying is that the *slut* asked for it and deserved it from that man.

Of course ... that is exactly it. It's quite evident that ALL of the venom is being spat at the victims with little mention in regards to the RAPIST.

Arthur Brain

I'll say again. You appear to be too stupid to even come close to understanding what I said much less what I mean. I think it's simply a matter of willful blindness...you don't want to understand. Much like all those who could not seem to grasp A4T's excellent, clear, and SIMPLE explanations of both those points (Ebenz's as well). My own explanation may well have come short, but hers was perfectly presented, and still I see this failure to comprehend. I can't explain it other than to say you guys have been programmed on this issue. I'm prone to believe it is the work of the Women's Movement. They have done much better than I ever thought they would. :think:

Look GD, when someone says something as execrable as this:

Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4527304&postcount=31

Then I don't really much care about their opinion because only someone completely out of touch with empathy or any semblance of understanding or reality would even utter such. I hope it's more a condition of yours than actually being so cold deliberately.

glorydaz

Is that all he was at fault for? Is that all you see? What was he doing at a strip club in the first place? Think about a man like that.

I said he was at fault for the rape. I don't need to think about men like that. I'm 66 years old. I know about rape and I know about men who rape women and children and old folks and prostitutes. He was at fault for the rape. No question about it. Are you looking for something you can twist, or what?

I think what you're really saying is that the *slut* asked for it and deserved it from that man.

This is how the rumor mill starts pumping out its slander. You decide you know what I'm thinking, then, like the whisper game, you add a bit of your own very active imagination. You charge me for what you're thinking because you have closed your ears to what I'm saying. Join the lynch mob. :thumb:

All people are responsible for their own behavior. When we do WRONG, we deserve to be punished. We may not always get caught, and we may not always be punished, but we do deserve to be punished for the wrong things we do. A gal stripping and enticing men is doing WRONG. Newsflash!!!!!!

Just like when a guy robs a store, he may or may not be shot. Bad behavior may or may not have consequences in this life. Just because there are no consequences does NOT mean the behavior is no longer BAD.

Now, let's see how much to can add to or twist what I've said. :carryon:

glorydaz

Look GD, when someone says something as execrable as this:

Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4527304&postcount=31

Then I don't really much care about their opinion because only someone completely out of touch with empathy or any semblance of understanding or reality would even utter such. I hope it's more a condition of yours than actually being so cold deliberately.

I've heard many rape victims say they were thankful they were alive...not beaten or killed. Many many rape victims are killed after they're raped. Or they are beat half to death with long term physical injuries...blinded instead of raped. So, yes, just getting raped after stripping at a party full of drunks is getting off lightly.

I've known children who were raped who don't whine as loud as you people on this board. Talk about being overly dramatic. Good Lord, what would you people do if you really had to suffer torture or watch your children being tortured? You'd see mothers begging to be raped so their child would be spared. :loser:

Arthur Brain

This is how the rumor mill starts pumping out its slander. You decide you know what I'm thinking, then, like the whisper game, you add a bit of your own very active imagination. You charge me for what you're thinking because you have closed your ears to what I'm saying. Join the lynch mob. :thumb:

You've already described what you "think" GD, from your own words no less:

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...4&postcount=31

There's no slander involved whatsoever.

truthjourney

I said he was at fault for the rape. I don't need to think about men like that. I'm 66 years old. I know about rape and I know about men who rape women and children and old folks and prostitutes. He was at fault for the rape. No question about it. Are you looking for something you can twist, or what?
Yet you seem to think a lot about women who you call sluts.
You are ignoring the behavior of men who rape. You focus on the behavior of rape victims not the rapist.

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin."

All people are responsible for their own behavior. When we do WRONG, we deserve to be punished. We may not always get caught, and we may not always be punished, but we do deserve to be punished for the wrong things we do. A gal stripping and enticing men is doing WRONG. Newsflash!!!!!!
Men who go to strip clubs are doing WRONG also. That is WRONG behavior.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I've heard many rape victims say they were thankful they were alive...not beaten or killed. Many many rape victims are killed after they're raped. Or they are beat half to death with long term physical injuries...blinded instead of raped. So, yes, just getting raped after stripping at a party full of drunks is getting off lightly.

I've known children who were raped who don't whine as loud as you people on this board. Talk about being overly dramatic. Good Lord, what would you people do if you really had to suffer torture or watch your children being tortured? You'd see mothers begging to be raped so their child would be spared. :loser:

You're all over the bloody place and have no idea. You're simply unreal GD. :freak:

glorydaz

Yet you seem to think a lot about women who you call sluts.
You are ignoring the behavior of men who rape. You focus on the behavior of rape victims not the rapist.

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin."

Men who go to strip clubs are doing WRONG also.

Don't repeat the lies.....it will not make them true. And learn to read....starting with this quote from Ebenz (I'm getting tired of repeating myself), and then the post I just made about "light penalty". Do you understand what a comparison is? Would you rather be raped or dead? How difficult is that? :nono:

I was going to stay out of this discussion. But, people are honestly reading something in doser's, glorydaz's, and genuineoriginal's posts that just isn't there. None of them are saying, "The rape victim is totally responsible for being raped, so let's not blame the man/men who raped her." As a rape victim, even I can see that. They are saying that, in some cases, the victim needs to realize that her behavior choices can lead to rape. And, they are right. This takes absolutely no blame away from the rapist. He chose to rape her. He is guilty of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.