Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then explain the following, the bolded part especially, all written and conceived off the back of a turnip truck by the "maestro" himself:

"Josephine is planning to go down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shout racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine tells her plans to her friend Francine.

Francine says "Don't do it - they'll beat you up and rape you."

Josephine says "You're not the boss of me - I'll do what I want!"

Josephine goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine gets beaten and raped.

Those who beat and rape Josephine are arrested and charged.

Francine comes to visit Josephine in the hospital.

Josephine whines about how unfair it was that she got beaten and raped.

Francine says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get beaten and raped. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get beaten and raped. Next time don't be such a moron"

see that red part?

it's key

how would you respond?

what exactly would you say?

No, no it hasn't because blaming someone makes them an accomplice....

you leave your car door open and the engine running while you run into the Kwiki-Mart to pick up some donuts

you come out and your car's been stolen

I wouldn't blame you for stealing your own car - that would be retarded. :dizzy:

Clearly, the thief bears sole responsibility for stealing your car.

But you bear the blame for acting negligently, for making it easy for the thief to steal your car.

And your insurance company is not likely to pat you on the back and say "Oh you poor poor thing. What a terrible shame your car was stolen. Of course we'll honor your claim and give you the money to buy a new car. You didn't do anything wrong."

No, they're more likely to send back your claim with a big red "Refused" stamped across it, which is insurance company shorthand for "Tough luck moron. Go whine to your momma for raising you to be an idiot."

Last edited:

ok doser

I am not thinking he means it the way you take it. I understand his overall point. Some people wrongly use words like 'punishment' or 'deserve' wrongly when there is some irresponsibly on a persons part that deliberately put them in harms way.

Like saying "what an idiot to leave their car running with the keys in the ignition, unlocked, they deserve to have their car stolen because of their own stupidity"

Or like saying "well what did he think would happen after he called joe blows wife a hog, he should take his 'punishment' like a man (after being beaten half to death for insulting another mans wife).

I think we've all been guilty of using those terms flippantly and improperly.

The overall sentiment is not that they caused the crime, or that the one who acted in crime is any less guilty for what they chose to do, but that the victim has suffered as a result of their own foolish behavior. (which still doesnt lessen the guilt/responsibility on the part of the one who committed the crime in any way)

Hes even said as such outright, which is ignored.

He is also using specific examples for the context of what he is saying.

I agree its a bad choice of words though, because those words imply that the victim earned or wanted something to happen or is being given something they caused, when thats not the case.

i was coming to this

what I might say to Josephine when she's whining about how unfair life is does not necessarily represent how I might feel about the situation analytically

:think: I'll have to chew on this

tentatively, i think Josephine deserved a good butt-kicking for what she did

what do you think angel?

eta: started another thread

Last edited:

ok doser

Also, when words such as "whore" are brandied about to describe these victims, it pretty much shows the posters true heart and character:

An intense disdain for women.

some women act like whores

they shouldn't :idunno:

go ahead and argue that they should

ok doser

He has even gone as far to say all women that are raped made a choice to be raped.

yes, on the macro level, in that they have allowed our society/culture to become the sewer that it has, in which perversion is seen as "normal"

ok doser

He is teetering on the line here because he is trying to make an academic argument. If you ask him point blank if any woman deserves to be raped, he will say no.

IMO, Josephine deserves something, to give her a wake-up call that she's acting like damn fool and ignoring sound advice about putting herself at risk

If you agree, then what do you think Josephine deserves?

ok doser

Well, I am going to go out on a limb here and state that his only intention for making this thread, along with his statements, was to get a reaction

:freak:

(takes a look at bybee's OP)

somebody tell rusha she's a retard

musterion

i knew we'd come to this, discussing tigers and morality :doh:

cue the MOM

and watch out for tigers falling out of airplanes! :noid:

de128249359af88d79144cb26f054951.jpg

glorydaz

yes, on the macro level, in that they have allowed our society/culture to become the sewer that it has, in which perversion is seen as "normal"

Indeed, and believers are supposed to be the ones who recognize bad behavior and call it what it is. There is right and there is wrong....the lines shouldn't be blurred just because we feel sorry for those who suffer for their WRONG BEHAVIOR. They suffer for their sins so they will see that sinning leads to bad things. Consequences have a purpose in this life....embrace them when they get results. It's called learning from our mistakes.

bybee

some women act like whores

they shouldn't :idunno:

go ahead and argue that they should

And many men act as whoremongers. If there are no whores around they label the nearest female whore and rape her.
A man like you so intent on degrading females might just fall under that classification?
Or perhaps it is much more fun for you to issue punishments to victims so that their suffering never ends?
Ah you are a heartless parasite.

bybee

Indeed, and believers are supposed to be the ones who recognize bad behavior and call it what it is. There is right and there is wrong....the lines shouldn't be blurred just because we feel sorry for those who suffer for their WRONG BEHAVIOR. They suffer for their sins so they will see that sinning leads to bad things. Consequences have a purpose in this life....embrace them when they get results. It's called learning from our mistakes.

Would you deny victims of rape medical treatment because they asked for it?
Why not make the stupid sluts wear a sign on their backs saying "Kick me I'm a stupid rape victim?"
You really enjoy watching people suffer don't you?
You and dozer are a pair to draw to!

ok doser

Would you deny victims of rape medical treatment because they asked for it?

no, that would be retarded

Why not make the stupid sluts wear a sign on their backs saying "Kick me I'm a stupid rape victim?"

because that would be retarded also

You really enjoy watching people suffer don't you?

i don't think she does

that concept only exists in your retarded imagination

You and dozer are a pair to draw to!

and apparently you're using crayons

don't poke yourself in the eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.