Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You've already described what you "think" GD, from your own words no less:

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...4&postcount=31

There's no slander involved whatsoever.

Yep, and if you ever get raped, you'll know you got off lightly, because they'll be tempted to do much more than that once you open your mouth. :chuckle:

Go to prison and try that out, why don't ya?

truthjourney

Don't repeat the lies.....it will not make them true. And learn to read....starting with this quote from Ebenz (I'm getting tired of repeating myself), and then the post I just made about "light penalty". Do you understand what a comparison is? Would you rather be raped or dead? How difficult is that? :nono:
Are you saying you didn't say that?
Raped or dead? I would rather be neither. But let's not forget that rape and murder are both crimes. Rape victims don't deserve to be raped anymore than someone deserves to be murdered.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Are you saying you didn't say that?
Raped or dead? I would rather be neither. But let's not forget that rape and murder are both crimes. Rape victims don't deserve to be raped anymore than someone deserves to be murdered.

I'm saying you've got lynch mob fever and are unable to listen to reason.

Arthur Brain

Yep, and if you ever get raped, you'll know you got off lightly, because they'll be tempted to do much more than that once you open your mouth. :chuckle:

Go to prison and try that out, why don't ya?

Why don't you? After all, you don't consider rape to be that big a deal anyway so it should be a breeze right?

Unreal...

:plain:

truthjourney

I'm saying you've got lynch mob fever and are unable to listen to reason.
Well maybe some rape victims here feel like there are those who have lynch mob fever who keep focusing on the behavior of rape victims and not the rapists. And who make statements like women choose to be raped and ask for it and deserved it.

And who even say,
Originally Posted by genuineoriginal
You are clearly guilty for the rape of all women, since you keep blurring the lines between guilt and responsibility.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Don't repeat the lies.....it will not make them true. And learn to read....starting with this quote from Ebenz (I'm getting tired of repeating myself), and then the post I just made about "light penalty". Do you understand what a comparison is? Would you rather be raped or dead? How difficult is that? :nono:

We're only repeating what you yourself have stated, that people can deserve to be raped:

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin."

This is all on you GD, nobody else, no lying or misrepresentation but just your own mind numbing crap in the form of words...

Quit trying to deflect away from your own written excreta.

Granite

Hall of Fame
We're only repeating what you yourself have stated, that people can deserve to be raped:

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin."

This is all on you GD, nobody else, no lying or misrepresentation but just your own mind numbing crap in the form of words...

Quit trying to deflect away from your own written excreta.

You're dealing with people who evaluate sexual assault and ultimately think the victims often get what they deserve. Sorry, but there's no reasoning with that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A rapist is either fully at fault or he isn't.

he's fully at fault

just as the car thief is fully at fault for stealing your car when you leave your door open and the engine running and dash into the Kwiki-Mart to pick up a box of donuts

Contextualizing his actions is inexcusable.

then it's a good think nobody's doing that, eh? :thumb:

Introducing the old slut shaming tactic

iow, holding the woman responsible for her foolish actions

like leaving the car door open and the engine running while you dash into the Kwiki-Mart to pick up a box of donuts

does ultimately mitigate what's been done.

in what way?

the car thief is still held wholly responsible for his actions

Otherwise there'd be no point in bringing it up.

unless we just wanted to have a discussion about how feminists don't want women held responsible for their actions

ok doser

Are you seriously for bloody real?! What the hell do you think a rape victim is going to be feeling when they've got someone forcing themselves on them if not scared for their lives as well as enduring the appalling violation? Seriously, are you on drugs? You're the nutcase who's on record for saying women deserve to be raped if they act like a "slut", and furthermore have referred to such as a "light penalty" so who in blazes do you think you're kidding here you fruitcake?

Unfortunately you could have been and I'm sorry you were held up like that. However, that in no way absolves you of your repulsive and flippant attitude towards rape and the "deserving" of it. Common sense? Don't say people deserve to be raped, something you still haven't grasped...

now now, calm down artie

lay off the booze for a bit and answer this one:

if a woman engages in behaviors that she knows put her at risk for being raped, does she bear any responsibilities for the consequences of her actions?

does she deserve anything?

musterion

unless we just wanted to have a discussion about how feminists don't want women held responsible for their actions

aka, selective infantilsm, but even worse than that. Infants can't make choices, therefore infants cannot be held responsible for what they do but instead must be kept from self-harm, monitored closely at all times. Ditto toddlers and adolescents, to increasingly lesser degrees.

But intellectually normal women, and even sub-normal ones, can make choices, yet are held selectively irresponsible for the consequences in certain situations. It's treating them like they're part-time retards; that they couldn't possibly have known better when the possible consequence is obvious to anyone, including themselves. I'm still really, really baffled by this phenomenon but I think I'm going to check out on it for good this time.

ok doser

I didn't see it if artie answered this, so I'll try again:

Then explain the following, the bolded part especially, all written and conceived off the back of a turnip truck by the "maestro" himself:

"Josephine is planning to go down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shout racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine tells her plans to her friend Francine.

Francine says "Don't do it - they'll beat you up and rape you."

Josephine says "You're not the boss of me - I'll do what I want!"

Josephine goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine gets beaten and raped.

Those who beat and rape Josephine are arrested and charged.

Francine comes to visit Josephine in the hospital.

Josephine whines about how unfair it was that she got beaten and raped.

Francine says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get beaten and raped. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get beaten and raped. Next time don't be such a moron"

see that red part?

it's key

how would you respond?

what exactly would you say?

glorydaz

You've already described what you "think" GD, from your own words no less:

"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...4&postcount=31

There's no slander involved whatsoever.

I'll stand by my own words...just not those uttered by every hysterical woman on this board. Yes, I realize there is no room for common sense in your liberal mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.